Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Feelings For My Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feelings For My Ex (3441 Views)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / How Do I Tell My Female Friend That I Don`t Have Feelings For Her? / Strong Feelings For My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12: @CC I hear you jare.....'owo to ba wa idle ni devil man lo' she should get a part time job with the schooling or better volunteer in old folks home/daycare... by the time she finish with wailing babies& adults shed be tuckered out.

Now that u said something sensible/constructive, did u die? No one has supported the OP so far. No one applauded her, but u were too quick to judge by calling her an adulteress! Ah ah! If someone calls u that, will u be happy? Someone comes on here, tells d truth, needs a constructive advice and u go calling her an adulteress?

Hmmn. . . And poeple wonder why some persons commit suicide after "e-bullying".

Anyways, I apologise for the name calling, not my thing. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
bettymafy:

Now that u said something sensible/constructive, did u die? No one has supported the OP so far. No one applauded her, but u were too quick to judge by calling her an adulteress! Ah ah! If someone calls u that, will u be happy? Someone comes on here, tells d truth, needs a constructive advice and u go calling her an adulteress?

Hmmn. . . And poeple wonder why some persons commit suicide after "e-bullying".

Anyways, I apologise for the name calling, not my thing. Cheers!

Apology NOT accepted ( choke on it!).... you don't insult me and then play smart with me , nice try tho undecided....BUT I will heed to @chaircovers nice plead and leave you alone cos trust me we'd be dragging this till page 27 ... just just go away cos I don't like you already angry
Re: Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
chaircover: angry jide see me in my office! lipsrsealed

As you wish ma'am... but but but she started it embarassed

I'm sorry...... again embarassed grin
Re: Feelings For My Ex by blazingtrain: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Feelings For My Ex by donchris999: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
This b.i.tch and her support for adultery is legendary. Tufiakwa! Human beings dey ooo
bettymafy:

Ooohhh, puhlease stop with the "holier than thou" attitude! U might just be banging your gateman or your driver as far as we know. If u don't have anything constructive to say, then shush! No be by force to comment. Rubbish!
Re: Feelings For My Ex by Youngpo413: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Epicchick:
Dear Forumites..
I am not new to Niaraland and I have gained a lot of useful advice from here. I will just like to state what am going through and would like sincere advices from any matured mind here.

I am a 27 year old lady, married to a 30 year old man whom I Love so much and wouldn't want to trade him for any other man out there.. We have been married for almost 2years now, and we dated for 13 months before getting married. We met in my office, and he was glad to see a Nigerian and I played hard to get but new in that region and I wanted to 9ja person to talk with became friends after playing hard to get for 4months.
We started dating, had little ups and down then decided we wanted to go further and got married.
Before him I had an Ex who unfortunately disvrigined me after keeping myself for so long, I felt he loved me and we would get married so hey why can't he pop it, this was after dating for like 2years, so I trusted him, unfortunately we broke up, I relocated and we sometimes chat and laugh, and he tells me about his new girl friends and we were basically friends, but he kept telling me not to get married, and I kep laughing at him, and he joke he would shoot any man that touches me, that I should always recall he was my first!
I got married and blocked all form of communication with my Ex(s).. Because most times they always want to do a come back, so I blocked them all..

Fastfoward to 2013, I am out of Jobs now, actually doing a course which gives me lot of room or reasons to be at home, I have a little business I do that gives me enough money but most times I am indoors, I do not like going out. My husband works for an airline company as an engineer so he is rarely at home, am bored most times, I tried to resist myself from Fb, mostly am either studying or researching for school work, sometime I got a Fb suggestion you know this person, out of curiosity (WHICH KILLED MANY CATS), I decided to open my Fb acct and it's my Ex, went as far as adding him. Then I get a message, how he Loves me, how he hasn't married yet, how he has been looking for me, and all sorts..
Sincerely, I felt good and happy hearing from him, seeing him was like I was in Love/Lust. I cnt even explain it, and am telling myself you shouldn't feel this way. Replied him and been checking all day for his messages, I have a permanent smile when I get his emails, he is requesting for my number, which I still cannot bring myself to give him, he is busy traveling and almost in the same city I am, I even was crazy enough to think about going to see him over Coffee and have an "INNOCENT" friendly conversation..
As anyone married ever felt this way, I used to think am al xtian and I can never imagine doing or even feeling such things, but I am, am shocked at my self. Am confused, I don't know what to do, because I see myself falling. Kindly advice pleaseeeeeeee embarassed lipsrsealed
pathetic
Re: Feelings For My Ex by Youngpo413: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Epicchick:
Thank you all for your response. I sincerely appreciate them..
I don't have his number, it's in one of my old phones (I rarely dispose old phones), he doesn't have mine either, changed it a couple of weeks after I got married.
My husband and I have a good relationship, but like Rollin Fella said, we hardly see (one of the reasons I had to quit my job), despite the fact we work in the same city and sleep on the same bed our work timings are very different. He works from 2:00-3:00pm till 1:00am, I have a regular 8 to 6pm job, I get home mostly at night am tired, I make supper and just sleep, he comes home and meet me asleep, I wake up by 6:40am, while he is still asleep, and the cycle goes on. But we have the weekends, so we felt it was fine, until he said it was better I stop for awhile.
Secondly, we are very close but like all marriages we have little arguments and am a very emotional person, and take things over the top which makes me keep malice and not forgive easily when offended. But all that aside am really Bored! Schools stuff isn't occupying me enough and I Hate going out!
Right now, I do not have a Fb account, or I would rather say I rarely go on it and have just 3 friends, but I have my Ex's email and I mistakenly sent him an email (Quite Stupid) of me.. Right now we have exchanged 2 emails and I would try to stop myself from replying his emails.
I might sound stupid, but I find it all very HARD for me to do, I tell myself I will never see him, the US is too big for us to just bump into each other, but another thing he is my mum's neighbor back in Nig, that's how we met anyway... Something keeps telling me this will be a tough journey, I brought this on myself now I just can't get that FEELING out, I find myself waiting for an email from him, even being touchy if the email is short.. Is it so strange lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you ladies can never ever be satisfied with just one dick no matter.

1 Like

Re: Feelings For My Ex by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Okafor's theory at work...

It's one of those feelings that accompanies pre-marital se.x.
Re: Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Epicchick:

As anyone married ever felt this way, I used to think am al xtian and I can never imagine doing or even feeling such things, but I am, am shocked at my self. Am confused, I don't know what to do, because I see myself falling. Kindly advice pleaseeeeeeee embarassed lipsrsealed

Thats the problem, when you trust yourself so much, you fail yourself. You are obviously in lust with your Ex and you never stopped lusting for him, its obvious the sex with him was awesome too.

If a new guy doesn't erase the memory of the old one, then there is a problem. Every new girl i meet always make me wonder why i even dated my Ex. because the new girl is 10x better in everything.

If there's something you love about your Ex, you better tell your husband to be doing it and make sure he does it.

Else in 2 months, you'll be in Bed with your Ex and you'd be loving it with no regrets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Exactly's Mother's Day??? / Divorced Man Shares Marriage Advice He Wishes He Had / I love him but he cannot forget my past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.