Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (18127 Views)

Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Chidoxyl(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2013
bestview:

Imagine onye 'Abia' talking down on the Light of the Nation. Go save Abia state which has been caged and held hostage since 1999. As much as a state like Anambra does not need the likes of Ifeanyi Uba to lead them because we have over and above over qualified materials more than your state can offer.

Besides if a messed and r/aped state like Abia should have the likes of Ifeanyi Uba in their midst as a governor that would be their a 'Messiah' for them more than what they have since time immemorial.

Nnwannem, U take dis madness of yours too far! Y abuse an entire pple of a state if one of its indigene bring pain to U?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by amacastel: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2013
Onye onitsha can never be d govnor of anambra cos dy ar d most wicked n hrtless clan in igbo though dy ar nt igbo nor yoruba or hausa pls can som 1 tl me dia tribe cos dy sPeak partial igbo n has yourba charactEr dy wil jst destroy d state instead of onisha man I wil vote 4 uba 1milion times bt alsa uba is nt my candidate even ngige cos I work 4 him no payment

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2013
I thought Ifeanyi Uba was battling with AMCON and subsidy saga?

The dude is in so much debt, if he becomes governor, the good financial standing of Anambra is ruined. Well, Anambra has more than enough candidates, so without doubt, he's bound to loose anyway. We want a visionary leader who will propel the economic activities and potential of Anambra state... Unfortunately, Mr. Uba does not fit the bill.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by hollypagan: 1:30am On Feb 27, 2013
that my brother is not a politician just want to spend his dough
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Azukaorji(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2013
val_dubem: The Ubas are holding Anambra to ransome. Are they the only family in d state?

My Anambra don suffer!
......i pity u.u ar very stupid and senceless..b4 u criticize any body try and make some reserch 2 avoid making foul of ur self as u just did.if u most know ifeanyi uba is from NNEWI and the UBAs u ar tryn 2 abuse ar from AGUATA..empty skull like u.and let me remind u dat criticizing a great man like ifeanyi uba will do u harm..be warned
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by DWJOBScom(m): 1:46am On Feb 27, 2013
Nonybb: stop hurling insult on that guy. His declaration is enough backwardness. Am frm anambra state and we are doomed

We are not doomed , we are on the path of reconstruction brother.....u will play ur part and I will
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ak47mann(m): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2013
The next governor will come from the oil producing area in anambra north either from nkwere,umunze,ogbalu and the rest
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by biafranqueen: 3:16am On Feb 27, 2013
Is he qualified Did he do well with running his business I just want the pure facts please no emotions abeg!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Obinoscopy(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2013
PðP dare not field Ifeanyi lest they'd lose the state to APC (Ngige).
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Stallione(m): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2013
nwabobo: Charles Soludo is the real deal.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by OluEmmaAss: 3:52am On Feb 27, 2013
Patent failure. Who will vote for a 419?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Stallione(m): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Patent failure. Who will vote for a 419?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Dibiachukwu: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2013
chukwudi44:

I am beginning you are not igbo but an ofenmanu impostor!! What has ifeanyi uba's declaration got to do with taking anambra backwards?
Now it's all starting to make some sense cry
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by odumchi: 4:12am On Feb 27, 2013
bestview:

Imagine onye 'Abia' talking down on the Light of the Nation. Go save Abia state which has been caged and held hostage since 1999. As much as a state like Anambra does not need the likes of Ifeanyi Uba to lead them because we have over and above over qualified materials more than your state can offer.

Besides if a messed and r/aped state like Abia should have the likes of Ifeanyi Uba in their midst as a governor that would be their a 'Messiah' for them more than what they have since time immemorial.

This state-versus-state nonsense is horribly irritating and embarrassing. I am seriously beginning to wonder if this simple political contraption called a "state" has really led us to develop excessive self-love and intoxication. How shameful it is that we are so easily fooled by division in the guise of "states"...

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ChyV(f): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: you are just one person with one vote. What makes you think that Mr Ifeanyi Ubah will lose?

but he most lose
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by deshclones(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2013
Dude should abeg contest so idle politicians and boys will squander his money...I send??...Anambrarians are now wise...and come 2014 charles soludo will be duly elected as Governor...we made a grave mistake in 2010 by electing the woman sounding obi just cos we wanted to please ojukwu nd the religious bodies..this time around we know better...soludo is the most qualified man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by kalunomics(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Willgates:

n der i was thinkng d igbos love each oda irrespective of dy states angry
so if Biafra succeeded,by nw we wud hv had northen Biafra,Southen Biafra etc? undecided
will u shut that your filthy mouth!? Why must you always come up with your wittiest comment when you are not supposed to talk?
Lie that you've not fallen out with a brother from the same state of yours before? Abi you are yet another attention seeker or another tribal bigot trying to undermine people struggling to get good governance?
Btw which entity is not divided by the cardinal points? Abi your head never mature to reach there?
This thread should be exclusive for Anambrarians alone.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Chudiking(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2013
hrmkz: Rat race have started...

igbo kwenu!!!
who be d rat, nd who be cat
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ROCKJ1(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba wants to use coacharis money to run for governor. We all know this, it won't work. Chris Ngige of APC will win him hands down.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Ekowise(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2013
bestview:

unity? For where?
Even igbo basting igbo.
What will non-Biafrans do then.
Be careful so u don't become risk-open to dem
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ken43: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Ka ma Ifanyi Uba ga chi Anambra state,Ka nnukwu Onye oshi di ka Chimaroke Mbadinuju chi kwa anyi ozo!! Bia kwanu ummunam,olu go kwanu oge anyi ga gbakoota aka we choputa onye ge duputa omalicha obodo anyi ni isi!! Ka anyi tualu Soludo vote ka ife nine dicha nma!!Ibo kwenu!!!mun wa bu onye Obosi.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Syncan(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2013
odumchi:

This state-versus-state nonsense is horribly irritating and embarrassing. I am seriously beginning to wonder if this simple political contraption called a "state" has really led us to develop excessive self-love and intoxication. How shameful it is that we are so easily fooled by division in the guise of "states"...

Eze! It shall be well with you.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ifyalways(f): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2013
mike404:
you are crazy embarassed
You,my dear has gone raving mad.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by tombeh(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2013
With all this stains on his face, he wanna contest? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by opeoluwa2(f): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2013
amacastel: Onye onitsha can never be d govnor of anambra cos dy ar d most wicked n hrtless clan in igbo though dy ar nt igbo nor yoruba or hausa pls can som 1 tl me dia tribe cos dy sPeak partial igbo n has yourba charactEr dy wil jst destroy d state instead of onisha man I wil vote 4 uba 1milion times bt alsa uba is nt my candidate even ngige cos I work 4 him no payment

I always find it repulsive when I read some nasty statement online especially statement that talks down on other people ,tribe or religion.

This forum has an Heterogeneous audience,from different part of the world,and comments like this sends wrong signals to outside world.

I never knew nigeria was divided until I joined Nairaland,because my best friends,colleagues ,mentors are from different part of Nigeria especially igbos.They are good as well as Hausas.

Please watch what you post, Bill Gates may be reading online or an innocent child may get misinformed.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2013
searchcorp:

Exactly the Obianwu family of Onitsha, he told me of his intentions and i can guarantee you that he is going to be the next governor
Hmmmn.
Thanks.Ndi be Obianwu bu ndi nkem but in all honesty,this move is a tad too early.He's better off starting from the grassroots and making his way upwards.
Anyhoos,Its Nigerian politics,anything can happen. wink wink
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Who is this "water brain" ?? Is this alll you have to contribute here? ? I seriously doubt you are a true Omanbala!
U r obviously the real "water brain" here. U need to get ur brain RE-CONFIGURED cos its clear dat it has gone kaput out of none use. I will recommend stuffs like HUMAN COMPREHENSION 101 CHIP installed directly under ur brain's EMIGDALA to enable u think like a human and quit sharing GOAT thought process.
Its only u that doesnt know dat IFEANYI UBAH is only good in one thing, SHARP PRACTICE.
See a neurosurgeon as fast as possible before u pass this MORONIC TRAITS down ur generation. CONFIRMED ANAMBRA GOAT & CAPTAIN OF DUNDEE UNITED LIKE U!!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Godmann(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2013
It just shows how bad Nigeria has become for unworthy characters like Uba to have the audacity to declare an interest for Governorship. This is insulting to our sensibilities.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by coputa(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Anambra state wants to fall into the hand of a fraudster again...why is that pdp is always using Anambra state as their pot of soup..Anambrarians should resist the devil this time.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2013
I don't know why these Imo and Abia people are always 'jealousing' Anambra. Using Ifeanyi Ubah's declaration as another opportunity to throw cheap potshots at the illustrious state of Anambra is quite unfortunate. More despicable persons have declared, contested, and even won in Abia, Imo and even Enugu.

Anyway, I admire Ifeanyi Ubah's stubborn exhibition of the classical 'Obi e ji e li ego' syndrome. He simply wants to make a statement that he has money to burn; and he will burn it without looking back. . . .and without achieving anything, of course. I consider him a swashbuckling gate-crasher, nothing more.

I strongly tip Chris Nwabueze Ngige for victory at the polls; the man still retains the popular goodwill and acclaim throughout the grassroots - although Andy Uba would give him a tough time if he emerges the PDP candidate, considering the staggering war-chest he would have at his disposal. Andy is probably the richest man in Anambra state, and something tells me he would be willing to empty his billion-dollar vault in this 'Final Battle'. Hopefully, we would all be alive to witness this epic battle.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by pautex: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2013
anambra will become poorer than where it is today if he eventually win. let watch....
bestview:

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Afam4eva(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Obinoscopy: PðP dare not field Ifeanyi lest they'd lose the state to APC (Ngige).
How will they lose a state that they don't control.

@topic
Uba has the constitutional rights to contest but he's the last specie we want in Awka government house. We don't want a business man as governor but we want a technocrat and a good administrator. Chukwuma Soludo, Dora Akunyili and Christ Ngige comes to mind. The next governor of Anambra will take Anambra to the apex of development in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.