Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (18125 Views)

Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by pautex: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2013
anambra will become poorer than where it is today if he eventually win. let watch....
bestview:

Imagine onye 'Abia' talking down on the Light of the Nation. Go save Abia state which has been caged and held hostage since 1999. As much as a state like Anambra does not need the likes of Ifeanyi Uba to lead them because we have over and above over qualified materials more than your state can offer.

Besides if a messed and r/aped state like Abia should have the likes of Ifeanyi Uba in their midst as a governor that would be their a 'Messiah' for them more than what they have since time immemorial.
anambra will become poorer than where it is today if he eventually win. let watch....[
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Obinoscopy: PðP dare not field Ifeanyi lest they'd lose the state to APC (Ngige).
How will they lose a state that they don't control.

@topic
Uba has the constitutional rights to contest but he's the last specie we want in Awka government house. We don't want a business man as governor but we want a technocrat and a good administrator. Chukwuma Soludo, Dora Akunyili and Christ Ngige comes to mind. The next governor of Anambra will take Anambra to the apex of development in Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2013
I just hope that Soludo and Akunyili are contesting.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ubest1(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2013
hope he as finish paying coscharis group & access-bank his debt, mean of getting political impunity to cover all his criminal act in the next 8 years.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Obinoscopy(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
When Ngige won Anambra Central in the senatorial election, ACN had no control of that region. Yet he won still. The same could happen if PDP don't field a better opponent.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Klinee: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I just hope that Soludo and Akunyili are contesting.
wat concern dora akunyilli and governorship. talk main candidate nd leave dis woman alone.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Dibiachukwu: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2013
odumchi:

This state-versus-state nonsense is horribly irritating and embarrassing. I am seriously beginning to wonder if this simple political contraption called a "state" has really led us to develop excessive self-love and intoxication. How shameful it is that we are so easily fooled by division in the guise of "states"...
Well said Eze.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by 1025: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:

@topic
Uba has the constitutional rights to contest but he's the last specie we want in Awka government house. We don't want a business man as governor but we want a technocrat and a good administrator. Chukwuma Soludo, Dora Akunyili and Christ Ngige comes to mind. The next governor of Anambra will take Anambra to the apex of development in Nigeria.

mr. technocrat,
are u a learner? are u not aware that pdp has no business with technocrats? pdp is a party of taut. do or die politicians. criminal minded idiots whose mission is to kill, steal and destroy and if there is any candidate that is most qualified for pdp flag in anambra, it is the ubas. are u now aware that ifeanyi and obasanjo are like father and son in their attitudes?
anambra belongs to the traders and the best gov will be trader like uba but in case you want something different, contact Ngige.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2013
Umunnem biko nu.Let us not wash our dirty linen in public.Brothers can disagree quite well but let us be civil about it lest we be laughing stock.ENOUGH OF THESE INSULTS.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Soso990240(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2013
val_dubem: The Ubas are holding Anambra to ransome. Are they the only family in d state?

My Anambra don suffer!
ar u a learner? D two ubas ar different families..Andy uba and ifeanyi uba ar nt in anyway related.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Soso990240(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:

@topic
e be like say u jst cm.Was peter obi nt a business man b4 he contested d Governorship election?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=20pt]APGA give us Soludo and Akunyili...Gov and Vice...Biko nu![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by jfxt: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2013
JOHN NWOSU ALL THE WAY[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by dubem3(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2013
is this not the Uba of capital Oil and Gas?
it is with this that i will know what we as a people want for ourselves but i'll rather give in to Andy Uba who is a polished literate than Ifeanyi Uba who is a crooked and crude business man willing to do anything for money and just a semi literate at that. Money speaking should not be able to work this magic. Not even Gandalf should be able to help him
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Dibiachukwu: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=20pt]APGA give us Soludo and Akunyili...Gov and Vice...Biko nu![/size]
And they would win by a landslide.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Unfortunately,majority of people here are not in anambra.Some that are in anambra will rather take their thought as generally accepted.Anambra people do not see politics the way some people here see it. One can easily get power in anambra if he/she is famous and contest election in popular party. Mr Ifeanyi Ubah,from Nnewi,is a well known figure in anambra and i want to let people here know that Mr Ifeanyi Ubah is actually a top contender.No one should write him off.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by begwong: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
His declaration only meant "THE FIRST MUST SURELY BE THE LAST"
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ezstino: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
I just have 2 people on my mind for the coming anambra guber-chris ngige of APC and charles soludo of PDP. chris ngige has proved that he can make due with even meagre resorces and bring great development to his people. on the otherhand, soludo is a globalised figure and can really bring investor from far n near to the state given to his achievement at the central bank. on a personal note, i'll like anambra to produce a governor on the same platform with any ruling president-there are so much benefits.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by devour129: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
a friend who is close to Andy uba claims Andy really wants to transform Anambra the way fashola is doing in Lagos state cos that is the only way people will love him and he can one day contest for presidency.i asked him why Andy has never done anything for us even when having the ears of obj and having so much money Nigeria can use as a budget and he claimed andy felt no one will notice him if he did it them with out a post and people would have questioned where he got the money from.ajuju umu nne bu isi adi Andy ubah mma ? obu umu ewu ka ona agwa ?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Dee60: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
This can only happen in People Destroying People. (PDP).
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
devour129: a friend who is close to Andy uba claims Andy really wants to transform Anambra the way fashola is doing in Lagos state cos that is the only way people will love him and he can one day contest for presidency.i asked him why Andy has never done anything for us even when having the ears of obj and having so much money Nigeria can use as a budget and he claimed andy felt no one will notice him if he did it them with out a post and people would have questioned where he got the money from.ajuju umu nne bu isi adi Andy ubah mma ? obu umu ewu ka ona agwa ?
thats Andy Ubah and not Ifeanyi Ubah. Andy Ubah is from Uga while Ifeanyi Ubah is from Nnewi.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Hardfact: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
This Igbo people and their seeming unending contract with suffering. They should rather scrutinize and insist that rugged and solid candidates like Ngige of APC/ACN emerge to at least salvage them. What a pity!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I just hope that Soludo and Akunyili are contesting.
I hope so too.hmm
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Vince2(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
val_dubem: The Ubas are holding Anambra to ransome. Are they the only family in d state?

My Anambra don suffer!

Mind U, Ifeanyi Ubah is different from Ubah's family. So U better think well before commenting.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=20pt]APGA give us Soludo and Akunyili...Gov and Vice...Biko nu![/size]
there is no love lost between Akunyili and Soludo.So,both of them cannot stand in for election as gov and deputy. Thats why i have always said that those that do not know about anambra state should not contribute in anambra matter. Ifeanyi Ubah will surely emerge the winner as he is one of the top three most popular contender in anambra 2014 guber.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by searchcorp(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
ifyalways: Hmmmn.
Thanks.Ndi be Obianwu bu ndi nkem but in all honesty,this move is a tad too early.He's better off starting from the grassroots and making his way upwards.
Anyhoos,Its Nigerian politics,anything can happen. wink wink

Well, peter obi is solidly behind him, the only threat now might be Chris Ngige, but we will make our way through.

Thanks ify!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by joeyfire(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
God forbid. I don't know who has sworn that anambra will remain in bondage of mediocre leadership but the curse no go work. Ifeanyi Ubah should stick to his bunkering, sorry kerosine racket at the wharf abeg
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by devour129: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: thats Andy Ubah and not Ifeanyi Ubah. Andy Ubah is from Uga while Ifeanyi Ubah is from Nnewi[b].
was replying to people saying andy will contest and we should vote for him.mi dear am from Anambra,Aguata lg and i know where the two ubas come from onye nkuzi[/b]
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
If you have any credible reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not run for anambra state governorship,do tell us.
If you equally have a verifiable reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not be allowed into anambra state government house,do tell us.
There is need for anambra to elect those who are already 'made' to take care of their development.
Anambra must move forward and i am in full support of anything/anybody thats ready to move anambra state forward.
Mr Ifeanyi Ubah is a famous anambrarians who is notable for his many philantropic gestures towards anambrarians.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
O! Anambra my beloved state. I shed tears for u. When shall we emerge from this dark valley of shadow of "EGO NA EKWU" politics. A state where MONEY is worshipped more than ZEUS. A state where confirmed illiterate 419ers, scammers, looters, money doublers, counterfeiters, adultraters, robbers, oil bunkerers, kidnappers, arsonists, convicts, high profile debtors, ritualists, international con artists, sharp practice masters, occult grand masters, contract killers, economic hostage takers, serial state pocket pickers etc are celebrated and made kings. My brothers lets call a spade, a spade! IFEANYI UBA IS NOTHING BUT 22CARAT UNALLOYED PURE TROUBLE FOR OUR STATE. Only those who are blind will see nothing in this his intent. His debt profile is currently far bigger than him, and his only sure way of turning things around is to get his criminal fingers on our states fund. I see no good in dis KITE hovering over our HEN & its CHICs. The earlier we let him know that we know his NASTY INTENTIONs, the better for us all. Where r d CHINUA ACHEBEs? The time to raise ALARM IS NOW!!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by asha80(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: If you have any credible reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not run for anambra state governorship,do tell us.
If you equally have a verifiable reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not be allowed into anambra state government house,do tell us.
There is need for anambra to elect those who are already 'made' to take care of their development.
Anambra must move forward and i am in full support of anything/anybody thats ready to move anambra state forward.
Mr Ifeanyi Ubah is a famous anambrarians who is notable for his many philantropic gestures towards anambrarians.
he is owing access bank 42b naira and the payment spread agreed is ten years.what is the guarantee that he is not going to use anambra state funds to payback that debt?popular in anambra in what sense?because he sprays money on poor women dancing in villages?how educated is he anyway?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: If you have any credible reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not run for anambra state governorship,do tell us.

Bros hear yourself out.

First off, large debtors who have filed for bankruptcy shouldn't be in the government house. This contravene the "MORAL and Financial GOOD STANDING requirement, which may cause "BREECH OF PUBLIC TRUST".

The reasons are all written all over - h

a. e's a large debtor in "DIRE" need to lay hands on Anambra wealth. His assets are in limbo with both Amcon, Access, etc.

b. the moral charater - he was nvolved in a dirty deal with Cosmas Maduka, so as you can see, there's a personal interest of vendetta.

c. He hasn't shown the technocratic leader swag - he's a poor administrator, a failed negotiator, and very desperate.

I can continue on further but these are things he needs FULL RESOLVE before running for a state like Anambra

No. Your theory of "MADE" is the bane of our society today. Rather than "MADE", I'd rather stick with people who have history of public service achievements and have a tasty flava of success and leadership. The two qualities Ubah lacks.

You're right, Anambra MUST move forward and Ubah isn't it... PERIOD

Did you say philanthropy? Lol, how many schools has he built? How much has he donated to the welfare of kids and widows. How has he contributed his time in giving back to the community at large... Please tell me of his community or state-wide philanthropy for someone who's "MADE", and not spraying money on women dancing or making church donation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage / APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift / Police Orders Investigation Into Reported Extortion Of ₦22m Worth Of Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.