Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (18126 Views)

Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
asha 80: he is owing access bank 42b naira and the payment spread agreed is ten years.what is the guarantee that he is not going to use anambra state funds to payback that debt?popular in anambra in what sense?because he sprays money on poor women dancing in villages?how educated is he anyway?
lets face facts. Dangote owes much money than Ifeanyi Ubah.Dangote owes up to 128billions likewise Otedola who owes even more than Dangote and if being in govt house means payment of debt,Dangote will by now be vying for presidency.you cant do heavy business without owing money.Even if Ifeanyi Ubah pay up his debt today,he will still borrow money tomorrow.dats business.Ifeanyi Ubah already have a business;What of those that are planning to get into govt house and leverage on it to establish businesses? Owing a debt does not disqualify anyone from becoming a governor.i expect you to be arguing about his ability to further the level of development initiated by Gov.Peter Obi and ofcourse,i believe he will do well.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by joeyfire(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: If you have any credible reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not run for anambra state governorship,do tell us.
If you equally have a verifiable reasons why Ifeanyi Ubah should not be allowed into anambra state government house,do tell us.
There is need for anambra to elect those who are already 'made' to take care of their development.
Anambra must move forward and i am in full support of anything/anybody thats ready to move anambra state forward.
Mr Ifeanyi Ubah is a famous anambrarians who is notable for his many philantropic gestures towards anambrarians.

He is a mediocre with a very questionable past. How did he become a billionaire? Is he educated? Even in nnewi he is seen as a loudmouth, money-miss-road. I heard he was slapped by one nnewi big-man (note I didn't say big boy) a few years ago for insulting ibeto at a party
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
joeyfire:

He is a mediocre with a very questionable past. How did he become a billionaire? Is he educated? Even in nnewi he is seen as a loudmouth, money-miss-road.

Exact words they call him @ Nnewi meeting.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by joeyfire(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

Lol. You see am. In his own town oh
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

who called him money-miss-road in nnewi? Nzuko-ora Nnewi has thrown their weight behind Ifeanyi Ubah.Something that Nzuko-ora nnewi never done for anybody. Ifeanyi Ubah is not seen as money-miss-road in nnewi. He has our firm support.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: who called him money-miss-road in nnewi? Nzuko-ora Nnewi has thrown their weight behind Ifeanyi Ubah.Something that Nzuko-ora nnewi never done for anybody. Ifeanyi Ubah is not seen as money-miss-road in nnewi. He has our firm support.

Lol, did you say they have thrown their weight behind him? Yes na, them go chop im money, nothing else.

Shey I dey here dey look... ngwanu, make we dey see na.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: who called him money-miss-road in nnewi? Nzuko-ora Nnewi has thrown their weight behind Ifeanyi Ubah.Something that Nzuko-ora nnewi never done for anybody. Ifeanyi Ubah is not seen as money-miss-road in nnewi. He has our firm support.

By the way, I don't know whom you refer to as "he has our firm support", because the Nnewi faction wey me I dey and my family dey, no support am... Anyway sha, we dey here dey look. Let me hope I'm wrong.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

By the way, I don't know whom you refer to as "he has our firm support", because the Nnewi faction wey me I dey and my family dey, no support am... Anyway sha, we dey here dey look. Let me hope I'm wrong.
surely,he cant get 100percent support from Nnewi but you'll find out that he will have upper hand.Nnewi people will vote him to protest what Nnewi 'cabals' did to Prof.ABC Nwosu.i bet you,he has no opposition in nnewi.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by asha80(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: lets face facts. Dangote owes much money than Ifeanyi Ubah.Dangote owes up to 128billions likewise Otedola who owes even more than Dangote and if being in govt house means payment of debt,Dangote will by now be vying for presidency.you cant do heavy business without owing money.Even if Ifeanyi Ubah pay up his debt today,he will still borrow money tomorrow.dats business.Ifeanyi Ubah already have a business;What of those that are planning to get into govt house and leverage on it to establish businesses? Owing a debt does not disqualify anyone from becoming a governor.i expect you to be arguing about his ability to further the level of development initiated by Gov.Peter Obi and ofcourse,i believe he will do well.
your argurement here holds no water as otedola and dangote are not vying for any elective position.uba should mind his biz that was by all those scandals.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by manny4life(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: surely,he cant get 100percent support from Nnewi but you'll find out that he will have upper hand.Nnewi people will vote him to protest what Nnewi 'cabals' did to Prof.ABC Nwosu.i bet you,he has no opposition in nnewi.

Nsogbu adigho, we're staying looking at what will happen.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
asha 80: your argurement here holds no water as otedola and dangote are not vying for any elective position.uba should mind his biz that was by all those scandals.
what i meant was that he can pay his debt without govt house. He is going to anambra govt house for different reasons;which is to continue where Gov.Peter Obi stopped and do more for anambra.Anambra do not need full-time politicians;those who has no other business than politics.If anambrarians had asked Peter Obi to remain in his business the time he contested,by now,anambra will still be a God-forsaken land. Peter Obi's success lies much on the fact that he has no business with political plays.He want to contribute his quota to anambra development.we still need that type of person and Mr Ifeanyi Ubah is one.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by iykemoney90(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nice one boss..solidly behind u my mentor
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by GANDALF1(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2013
dubem3: is this not the Uba of capital Oil and Gas?
it is with this that i will know what we as a people want for ourselves but i'll rather give in to Andy Uba who is a polished literate than Ifeanyi Uba who is a crooked and crude business man willing to do anything for money and just a semi literate at that. Money speaking should not be able to work this magic. Not even Gandalf should be able to help him

Now young man, wat is your problem?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ak47mann(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2013
work going on in onitsha,sapele,calabar, power stations by good governance tour....F.G

inspecting onisha/enugu exp way cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx9j_BEO5z0
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ORIGINALMAN: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
YEAHH, I SEE,THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN SHARING FREE FUEL TO ALL THE OKADA RIDERS EVERY DAY IN THE EARLY MORNINGS. HE STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN FROM THERE. HE HAS BEEN NURTURING AND WARMING UP FOR THIS POST LONG - LONG AGO. NOW HE HAS OPEN UP AND WE SEE HIS REASON FOR FREE FUEL.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by ORIGINALMAN: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2013
ORIGINAL MAN: YEAHH, I SEE,THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN SHARING FREE FUEL TO ALL THE OKADA RIDERS EVERY DAY IN THE EARLY MORNINGS. HE STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN FROM THERE. HE HAS BEEN NURTURING AND WARMING UP FOR THIS POST LONG - LONG AGO. NOW HE HAS OPEN UP AND WE SEE HIS REASON FOR FREE FUEL.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race by Sealeddeal(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2013
ORIGINAL MAN: YEAHH, I SEE,THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN SHARING FREE FUEL TO ALL THE OKADA RIDERS EVERY DAY IN THE EARLY MORNINGS. HE STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN FROM THERE. HE HAS BEEN NURTURING AND WARMING UP FOR THIS POST LONG - LONG AGO. NOW HE HAS OPEN UP AND WE SEE HIS REASON FOR FREE FUEL.
he has the right to campaign for election.Sharing Petrol is not a sin.there is no Nigeria leader that did not share one thing or the other before they got elected.Anambra people will tell you,'Onye ogazi/Okwa taara ji ya,bu Diji'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / Governor Zulum Tells Remi Tinubu He Will Deliver Borno To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.