Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (19617 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Gov. T.A Orji; Abia State, And The “good Governance” Tour By Kelechukwu Uzoka / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by RedLight1: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2013
fried-rice:
Projects like the Egbema power plant, Warri Ajaokuta rail line was initiated almost completed since the military regime, why is GEJ trying to take credit for it?.
St. Patricks college, my brother Alma mater now looks like new, Uduaghan can be commended for this.
why cnt he take credit for it? What if he had abadoned it like past government, is it gona be functioning nw? Am not gej apologist buh credit should be given to whom deserved it..lets nt just criticize unecessarily all the time

5 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by sol2galay: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2013
Can someone see what i'm seeing? i suppose we call Innoson man of the century.Keep it up man cool

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Alonga: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Nice one,meaning dere is hope for nigerians even i saw some new model school in delta state,nice one for our Governor Uduagha for showing some of good project he has emback on despect d critism.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by MadCow1: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Doncolio: Dividends of democracy I must say. But my o my o my, Nigerians have suffered. See how every1 is shouting praises for seeing people do what they are supposed to do. If they build tap, u all shout 'yeah, its fashola, no GEJ is working. You are all learners (Ibo/Yoruba- the 2 tribes especially). STOP PRAISING PEOPLE FOR GIVING YOUR RIGHT.

Anyway, the best thing out of all these goodies is the innoson company(they copy or not, not my business). At this moment I must salute the ingenuity of that giant of Nigerian automobile soon to become. That company makes me smile and see hope for the common man in Nigeria. May God bless the brain behind and an average Ibo Nigerian, that is very industrious and creative. Need I say more!

#GodBlessNigeria

Well, they do what they are supposed to do, you encourage them.. Afterall when they dont do what they are supposed to do, you criticize them...

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by jaso1(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba adage (Ohun alayi mo unkan finse arare lopoo!), novice perished due to his poor lack of knowledge and reluctant conservatives.
God has done his best. To some extent we're more naturally blessed in term of resources than most developed countries in the world, yet we are crawling; not in anyway moving forward.
A responsible government that want things to work will start enacting or implementing sound policy, that will see an end to corruption practices and enhance capacity building. Creating enabling environment is primary responsibility of good governance.
Our youths are nothing but failure and a threat to their father’s land; few are employable due to poorness in our educational standard-what a shame!
They deliberately doing this so that their children will continue dominating by inheriting dilapidated system perpetually structured for their selfish gain. They withdraw their children from public school to private, this are spoilt child. They fail out in public school and withdrawn into where things can be manipulated because they own the business. It’s a shame, if you fail to realize all these mess.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Goodgoody1: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2013
the_ripper: Neva knew Innoson had SUV's o, see as dem clean for eye. How come I never even see one for Lag?
It is because a Nigerian man will prefer to buy Toyota than buy Innoson
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Doncolio(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

Well, they do what they are supposed to do, you encourage them.. Afterall when they dont do what they are supposed to do, you criticize them...

My brother, stop kidding yourself. If you know your right as a citizen of a country, you demand it. If not you get excited when things like this happen. That is why it is called public office, it is open for public critism. Its a case of if they don't do it, who will?

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by MadCow1: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2013
Doncolio:

My brother, stop kidding yourself. If you know your right as a citizen of a country, you demand it. If not you get excited when things like this happen. That is why it is called public office, it is open for public critism. Its a case of if they don't do it, who will?

#GodBlessNigeria

And I'm sure your mother raised you such that when that right of yours is given to you, you say THANK YOU!!

Thats what this is sort of about!! Our way of saying thank you!!

#LongLivePresidentGoodluckJonathan...

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by sol2galay: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2013
igbsam: Is INNOSAN a Private Owned Company or a FG Owned Company ? Those SUVs looks Hot.

Innoson is a private company own by Mr Innocent chukwuma,he started off from importation of motorcycle spare-parts and later to manufacturing of motor-cycle spare parts and motorcycles,and now Auto-mobile manufacturing. He is doing really great.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by gregg2: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2013
A lot is actually going on around the country.
Unfortunately, the opposition in conivance with the Press
will duel more on disinforming Nigerians.

The more reason ACN is opposed to the tour is so that
nigerians will not know the truth. But as they say,
God pass them.

4 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by OneDemola: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2013
SuyaEater: UQUO Gas Plant - EKET

This is the Accugas Gas facility....government money no dey this project na? This is a privately owned and operates project, why is the federal government trying to parade this as "its own"?

To be fair, this gas is providing gas to the Ibom Power Plant (state owned) and is expected to provide gas to the Calabar NIPP by 2014 (Federal govt owned, at the moment)...this then lest make the Accugas gas facility a Government owned entity in any way or form.

Please don't be fooled by this means of modern propaganda, however kudos to where kudos are due.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Doncolio(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

And I'm sure your mother raised you such that when that right of yours is given to you, you say THANK YOU!!

Thats what this is sort of about!! Our way of saying thank you!!

#LongLivePresidentGoodluckJonathan...

I can see where you are coming from. No more comment.

#GodBlessNigeria.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Liberal2020: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: Accept your wrong, apologise and move on.

African mind and folly. Among the coterie of nescient people holding our country hostage from making progress.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by iswell1(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2013
I THANK GOD FOR GJNA .
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2013
gregg2: A lot is actually going on around the country.
Unfortunately, the opposition in conivance with the Press
will duel more on disinforming Nigerians.

The more reason ACN is opposed to the tour is so that
nigerians will not know the truth. But as they say,
God pass them.

my dear, when analysing these sort of things, you have to be completely objective.

Now if you can, this is what I want you to do.

Get a list of all federal government projects, get price and adjusted price quotations, then get a rough idea of what these projects should cost if a private business was to build them. When you get all these facts, I won't be there when you start weeping.

Nigerians are one and our leaders know this, they fight when they have to and become friends when it is necessary. You should try going to court to see how lawyers defend and oppose like they are going to get themselves killed but the moment they step out of the court, they become friends that they truly are. This is the spirit that should be implemented in politics too.

If you are objective enough, you won't kill yourself or get emotional even slightly.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2013
Liberal2020:

African mind and folly. Among the coterie of nescient people holding our country hostage from making progress.
I couldn't have described you better...lmao. Move on dude cos I'm about to.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by gregg2: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2013
take dat: It is good to see some serious work going on. I applaud the various state governors and the FG, that even in the face of their theivery, they still have some projects to show! I do not believe we need a good governance tour before Nigerians know their leaders are working, when a government begins to blow its own trumpet, it shows they are lacking in a band!

God pass wuna.
How will Nigeria know the truth if not for the tour.
Most of you ACN guys in Lagos have never travelled beyond South West
and all you know about is the junk Fashola and Tinubu feed you with
about how FG is not doing anything while according to Fashola, he has completed "Mile 12 to Ikorodu,
Yaya Abatan/College Road, Okota Ago Palace Way, Ejigbo Ajao Link Bridge" and all such crappy projects,
which even FCT is doing more?

How on earth do you compare such projects with the about 11 powerplants, 8 brand new teaching
hospitals and 11 brand new universities among others nearing completion. Just three states have been covered.
Let us wait for pictures from across the 36 states and Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by gregg2: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: my dear, when analysing these sort of things, you have to be completely objective.

Now if you can, this is what I want you to do.

Get a list of all federal government projects, get price and adjusted price quotations, then get a rough idea of what these projects should cost if a private business was to build them. When you get all these facts, I won't be there when you start weeping.

Nigerians are one and our leaders know this, they fight when they have to and become friends when it is necessary. You should try going to court to see how lawyers defend and oppose like they are going to get themselves killed but the moment they step out of the court, they become friends that they truly are. This is the spirit that should be implemented in politics too.

If you are objective enough, you won't kill yourself or get emotional even slightly.

Bros, overinvoicing did not start today and is likely not to end soon.
All the parties parading themselves as messiahs are overtly corrupt.
There is plenty of corruption going on in ACN controlled states only that
they deliberately block the effort of graft agencies not to expose them.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Symphony007: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Propaganda! It is the common man on the street who tells whether a government is working or not!!
propaganda your head..come to rivers state and ask the common man whoes child is attending free of charge a school that most private schools can't compare. Ask the common woman who is getting free antinantal care in health care clinic a few feets from her home,. When you see good things don't be too cynical to appauled. Government cannot do everything for you! Abraham lincoln said "government must do only what the people can't do for themselves".

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Frostyzone(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
I'm impressed by the Innoson pics. Those cars even have Innoson logos at their fronts.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
ajadek: the man u just mention was busy paying our debt then,I think dis doesn't av any debt to pay so we need more action on our road throughtout federation,heart,electricity,I never seen much change on rd,electricity,heart in my own area ooooo,I didn't critice dis govt bt I want dem to spend according to d burget dat been aproved every yrs,or else opposition will take that advantage to campaign against them,lagos ibadan expr rd,mokwa rd,lokokoja,etc

Thank you. Some people have a memory span of a lab rat.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Propaganda! It is the common man on the street who tells whether a government is working or not!!

If the common man is as ignorant as you are, then you're wrong. The common man in Lagos does not know of projects happening in Port Harcourt, Kaduna, or Nnewi, or even Lagos itself, IF HE IS NOT TOLD OR SHOWN.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Frostyzone: I'm impressed by the Innoson pics. Those cars even have Innoson logos at their fronts.

What logos should they have on their fronts? BMW?
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by omenka(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
I thought this was meant to showcase the govt's projects. What has Teragro and innoson got to do with this? Are they being run by government?

Cheap propaganda for the gullible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OBJ Foundation CEO Boasts About Extensive Money-laundering Scheme On His Behalf / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.