Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (19453 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Gov. T.A Orji; Abia State, And The “good Governance” Tour By Kelechukwu Uzoka / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

This is precisely why we used to have a situation whereby incoming govts would abandon their predecessor's projects, only to start new ones. Hope more Nigerians aren't thinking in your myopic fashion.

That's true. We have to develop a mindset of completing what others have started (quality infrastructural projects).

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Carlmax(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Like seriously what's this tour about? Showcasing federal projects or showcasing all projects going on or accomplished during GEJ tenure irrespective of the achiever... Cos I can see private projects being inspected and Uduagan basking in d glory of st Patrick Asaba and Delta teaching hospital as if his 10 kobo is there, both projects where accomplished by the catholic church and Ibori's administration respectively... Kudos 2 GEJ for power plants and federal roads anyways

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by OmoTier1(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Seriously, it is alarming the serious damage poverty has done to many Nigerians. With all seriousness, is that INNOSON motors assembly plant cry Hammer and Chisel? I thought Nigeria universities offer courses in Mechatronics? Why aren't we seeing 6-axis robot arms doing the assembly? See the way the metals are even being handled, how can such an assembly pass quality? Think of the possibility of those panels being damaged, then you end up with a defect with the possibility of fatigue crack initiation in service!

At the pics, it is a very sorrowful state Nigeria has been reduced to! Some people are even singing high heaven. Do you guys even care to ask yourself how much money has been budgeted and the revenues the government has raised in the last four years alone and if this is the kind of projects the FG should be displaying a good governance
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Seriously, it is alarming the serious damage poverty has done to many Nigerians. With all seriousness, is that INNOSON motors assembly plant cry Hammer and Chisel? I thought Nigeria universities offer courses in Mechatronics? Why aren't we seeing 6-axis robot arms doing the assembly? See the way the metals are even being handled, how can such an assembly pass quality? Think of the possibility of those panels being damaged, then you end up with a defect with the possibility of fatigue crack initiation in service!

At the pics, it is a very sorrowful state Nigeria has been reduced to! Some people are even singing high heaven. Do you guys even care to ask yourself how much money has been budgeted and the revenues the government has raised in the last four years alone and if this is the kind of projects the FG should be displaying a good governance

Bros, I know you're quite good in criticism, no doubt but is it not humans that designed robots? What are the jobs of robots? Automating a process, not necessarily that humans can't perform it, does it mean when humans perform it, it's an odd job? Most of the clean metal wields are done by hands, don't judge by two pictures and assume the system isn't automated. After all, it's robotic arms that pics the molds, move it from different assembly points till its final destination.

QC is good and in no doubt questioning it, but not until recently did our advanced motor manufacturers take QC seriously. What I'm trying to say is regardless of the shortcomings of Innoson, if he's focused like Tata started, in five years, QC won't be a problem.

Did you say revenues? Revenues from where exactly? If we had extras we don't be a $6billion deficit for this year, would we? I think this is a decent project - the power plants, rail resuscitation, electrical substations, improving on gas extraction, I think these are important because they're the most basic. When other governments come around, they improve from where the last one left off and the good governance continues.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by OmoTier1(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, I know you're quite good in criticism, no doubt but is it not humans that designed robots? What are the jobs of robots? Automating a process, not necessarily that humans can't perform it, does it mean when humans perform it, it's an odd job? Most of the clean metal wields are done by hands, don't judge by two pictures and assume the system isn't automated. After all, it's robotic arms that pics the molds, move it from different assembly points till its final destination.

QC is good and in no doubt questioning it, but not until recently did our advanced motor manufacturers take QC seriously. What I'm trying to say is regardless of the shortcomings of Innoson, if he's focused like Tata started, in five years, QC won't be a problem.

Did you say revenues? Revenues from where exactly? If we had extras we don't be a $6billion deficit for this year, would we? I think this is a decent project - the power plants, rail resuscitation, electrical substations, improving on gas extraction, I think these are important because they're the most basic. When other governments come around, they improve from where the last one left off and the good governance continues.
With due respect.. TRASH. Go back and do some reading on precision engineering and manufacturing. You see, that is the problem most of you have, MEDIOCRITY. What is decent in power plants being shown with already rust material works? Or gas plants that is claimed to be under construction looking like an abandoned site As for revenues, just go to the CBN website and see how much Nigeria have made and ask yourself, is this the sort of project trillions of Naira raised can do for Nigeria and Nigerians? Can't you. Folks see projects shown in place like Dubai, Qatar, Iran, etc who are big oil and gas players like Nigeria? Can you compare the government sponsored projects in these countries to the ones being displayed on this thread that are FG owned? A really feel sorry for some of you.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=15pt]@Olumide

Innoson was set up in 1976 not under Thief Obasanjo govt of 1999-2007 although Thief Obasanjo became military leader in Feb 1976, it is unlikely that Thief Obasanjo did anything to enable the establishment of Innoson motors

Thief Obasanjo spent $16bn and never managed to complete a single power project in 8years, so be careful not to give credit to him when it is not due.

[/size]
Director's Profile

MR INNOCENT CHUKWUMA (OON)
Group Chairman / CEO
Mr. Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) is a resourceful and accomplished entrepreneur of international repute. His trading outfits which started in 1976 has successfully grown into a big trading giant of blue chip status. His visionary attributes saw the company diversifying into manufacturing away from distributive trade in support of the Federal Government industrialization policy hence the group motorcycle manufacturing / assembly plants in Nnewi and Plastic Manufacturing Plant in Emene, Enugu with a trade name, Innoson, which is fast becoming a household name in Nigeria. He is a recipient of international and local awards on leadership and management and is currently an active member of the following bodies

0lumide: Bullshit!!!! Innoson vehicle is now government project? Same Innoson vehicle that started under OBJ is now because GEJ "allowed" investment friendly environment?

Seriously? All these are not GEJ projects!!! All these are what PDP can say they have done in 13 years!!!!

All the power plants were under Obasanjo!!!!

Non of the high schools are FG owned.

I want to see what Jonathan has innitiated and finished. Seriously can you guys stoop lower?

Is this what PDP want to show us after 13 years? I'm really infuriated!!! After 13 years?0000
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
With due respect.. TRASH. Go back and do some reading on precision engineering and manufacturing. You see, that is the problem most of you have, MEDIOCRITY.

Dude, its not "Mediocrity" as you put it. Problem with dude is HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING when in reality he knows NOTHING!!!

Notice he talked as if hes right there in the plant with them assemblying the cars, when in reality he probably doesnt even know where it is situated. You based your statement on what YOU SAW in the pic, he based his off of his know it all attitude and tried to present it as fact.

I honestly wonder if that dude has ever had s*ex in his life because I dont see how any woman can stand him. Sounds like a dude that'll spend the whole date talking about himself, while applying sheen to his Jerri Curl, sleeking his hair back and looking in a mirror.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 1:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Lol, person go die of HBP,

shoot, HBP is real o... grin grin grin

I have always told you that you're a frustrated SLAVE, nothing else... No more comments..

Signed and approved by

I, Manny, OKWUTE 1 of NL... cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
With due respect.. TRASH. Go back and do some reading on precision engineering and manufacturing. You see, that is the problem most of you have, MEDIOCRITY. What is decent in power plants being shown with already rust material works? Or gas plants that is claimed to be under construction looking like an abandoned site As for revenues, just go to the CBN website and see how much Nigeria have made and ask yourself, is this the sort of project trillions of Naira raised can do for Nigeria and Nigerians? Can't you. Folks see projects shown in place like Dubai, Qatar, Iran, etc who are big oil and gas players like Nigeria? Can you compare the government sponsored projects in these countries to the ones being displayed on this thread that are FG owned? A really feel sorry for some of you.

Look, I know you're very good in condemning and criticizing, shouting mediocrity. It's all good, nothing do you. Continue dwelling in your negative mindset, I cannot change that for you. After all, the Toyota, Hondas, Hyundai, from Europe to Asia, when they all started, they started out with 100% precision engineering and manufacturing...smh undecided undecided undecided

If you feel sorry for some of us, then you can either do something about it, coming on NL and yelling and shouting mediocrity doesn't cut it. Why don't you post how much Nigeria made from last year on the CBN's webpage? Back up your facts with figures let us see it.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by backtosender: 1:53am On Feb 28, 2013
APC=APES PRACTICING CRIMINALITY

APC PARTY OHHH NOOO
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by OneNaira6: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2013
BEAUTIFUL. I'm not a fan of PDP but I have to commend them on what I am seeing on this thread right now. This is projects. This is the kind of government or even state projects the governors need to show people. Someone, anyone, please wake up ACN and show this thread. This is projects, not "inspecting rice factory, inspecting public toilet, built this road, covered a patch of sea with sand, etc". Learn to market what people would see and say "yes this is good". Imagine, I used to think nigerian governors blow their trumpet over the silliest achievement they do but seeing this thread, it's obvious only few set does that. I am a bit impressed, not fully impressed, but I am impressed. GEJ and the governors do your thing man.

Beautiful and I'm loving innosun vehicle. I wish that man more luck, one day he might stretch his vehicle pass Nigeria's shore.

4 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2013
One_Naira: BEAUTIFUL. I'm not a fan of PDP but I have to commend them on what I am seeing on this thread right now. This is projects. This is the kind of government or even state projects the governors need to show people. Someone, anyone, please wake up ACN and show this thread. This is projects, not "inspecting rice factory, inspecting public toilet, built this road, covered a patch of sea with sand, etc". Learn to market what people would see and say "yes this is good". Imagine, I used to think nigerian governors blow their trumpet over the silliest achievement they do but seeing this thread, it's obvious only few set does that. I am a bit impressed, not fully impressed, but I am impressed. GEJ do your thing man.

Beautiful and I'm loving innosun vehicle. I wish that man more luck, one day he might stretch his vehicle pass Nigeria's shore.

For people looking for precision engineering, over the next 5/10 years, Innoson will become an industry player i.e. if Toyota and Honda don't bring in plants into Nigeria. Ndi na acho precision engineering, ha ga fu ya na anya.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by backtosender: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2013
PDP took oppositions unaware grin

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by backtosender: 3:35am On Feb 28, 2013
this tour was in INNSON motors pls pls pls start from 7.16 and watch able minister face looking at C.E.O INNOSON GROUPS grin HIS WAS IN SHOCK I BET YOU IN HIS MIND HE WILL SAY CHAI THIS PEOPLE TOO MUCH tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb2qttBDyXI

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by backtosender: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2013
LOOK AT HIS FACE grin grin grin grin AMERICAN WONDERS COME AND SEE NNEWI WONDERS! COME AND SEE NNEWI WONDERS KAI KAI KAI grin

OGA MINISTER MAKE U NO FOGET SAY NA TOUR U DEYOOO cheesy IS A SHAME THAT GHANA GOV BUY DUSTBIN TRUCKS FROM INNOSON BUT NIGERIA BUYS FROM GERMANY sad

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Musiwa17: 3:39am On Feb 28, 2013
they are visiting place, they did not build, and you can see rust in the equipment to show you, they steal. look at the rail, they collected money for. it was build along time ago and they claim, they built it.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by GeneralJ(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Musiwa17: they are visiting place, they did not build, and you can see rust in the equipment to show you, they steal. look at the rail, they collected money for. it was build along time ago and they claim, they built it.
Shut ur black a.s.s up
this thread is not for kids go and play with clay outside when we have finish we'll call you back

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by PapaBrowne(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2013
blink182: my dear, when analysing these sort of things, you have to be completely objective.

Now if you can, this is what I want you to do.

Get a list of all federal government projects, get price and adjusted price quotations, then get a rough idea of what these projects should cost if a private business was to build them. When you get all these facts, I won't be there when you start weeping.

Nigerians are one and our leaders know this, they fight when they have to and become friends when it is necessary. You should try going to court to see how lawyers defend and oppose like they are going to get themselves killed but the moment they step out of the court, they become friends that they truly are. This is the spirit that should be implemented in politics too.

If you are objective enough, you won't kill yourself or get emotional even slightly.

How come you dont do that when it comes to Fashola. How come you dont see anything wrong with the ridiculous costs of road projects in Lagos??

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by DaLover(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=13pt]Iam seriously impressed by Innoson Motors, I had just assumed that those SUVs were imported embarassed

I seriously duff my hat to Nigerians' resilence!!

But why is govt trying to take credit for the success of private company?

Although it is good that govt seems to be patronising the company by ordering police vehicles
[/size]

If a company packs up and leaves Nigeria, we are quick to blame the government for not creating the environment, so on the flip side, if a company decides to stay put in the country and carry out its business we should be quick to praise the government!

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Does Toyota cast their own engine block abi do they build it from scratch?

Does Toyota manufactures their own tires when Michelin, et al are there to manufacture tires?

While Toyota mold the dashboard, ALL components of the dash board from speedometer, gauges, radio, LCD displays, AC controls, I mean EVERYTHING, does Toyota do all those by themselves?

Sorry, I'm not buying you argument that Toyota manufacture different parts of the car, the ONLY thing they do is design and mold the car from steel and treat it. Every other thing else is OUTSOURCED by specification.

I mean everything has been take care off in the design phase, but for components such as nuts and bolts, mirrors, brakes, dashboard components, etc are bought just that they are bought by specification. For instance, Toyota may send a design spec to Michelin tires and say these are the components of the kind of tires we need.

They go to Rain-X company and tell them, look we need this specific type of wipers, can u do it? Meet up with Engine manufacturers, this is the spec of what we what, after all these arrive, they simply assemble all them together. That's just the ONLY difference ---- DESIGN.

After all, Boeing is an airplane manufacturer, but more than 90% of about 200,000 components is outsourced.

Leave that Blink182. The guy knows nothing. Even Apple doesnt manufacture IPhones and IPADs. Foxconn of Taiwan does the manufacturing. Even at that all the components are not manufactured by Foxconn. If manufacturing were the way Blink182 described, then companies like Intel(Chipmaker) would not exist.

Toyota operates what is termed a Just-In- Time manufacturing process. Because of this It tries as much as possible to encourage its suppliers to locate thier plants around it facilities, but it doesn't by itself manufacture majority of the components

1 Like

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life: Lol, person go die of HBP,

shoot, HBP is real o... grin grin grin

I have always told you that you're a frustrated SLAVE, nothing else... No more comments..

Signed and approved by

I, Manny, OKWUTE 1 of NL... cool cool cool

Punk aszz biyythc, typical blood of cowardice flows in him. For over 16 hrs, your post was subliminal and all you had up there was the first two lines. But like the typical sucka, he waits till he feels the coast is clear and adds the rest. Yeah, Im a slave, why dont you go back to your country where youre still a slave? In the U.S youre a slave, in Africa youre a slave, in Nigeria youre a slave, even in your rainforest---as per that Osu blood flowing in ur veins--- YOURE STILL A SLAVE!!!

You really are in no position to call people slaves. Besides, no single drop of slave blood flows in me. Can you say the same? Bloody Osu!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Punk aszz biyythc, typical blood of cowardice flows in him. For over 6 hrs, your post was subliminal and all you had up there was the first two lines. But like the typical sucka, he waits till he feels the coast is clear and adds the rest. Yeah, Im a slave, why dont you go back to your country where youre still a slave? In the U.S youre a slave, in Africa youre a slave, in Nigeria youre a slave, even in your rainforest---as per that Osu blood flowing in ur veins--- YOURE STILL A SLAVE!!!

You really are in no position to call people slaves. Besides, no single drop of slave blood flows in me. Can you say the same? Bloody Osu!

Lol, believe me, you will have blood pressure trying all your possible best to attack Manny - Okwute kwulu ji gim 1 of NL.. My advice, leave your smear campaign, it's getting old and stale, for once, think of a better improved strategy. cool
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, believe me, you will have blood pressure trying all your possible best to attack Manny - Okwute kwulu ji gim 1 of NL.. My advice, leave your smear campaign, it's getting old and stale, for once, think of a better improved strategy. cool

If you really think Im doing all this with anything other than a grin on my face, you must really be stupider than you sound. I dont remember you off of this , and even on here if you dont reference me I dont recall your ho aszz exists. You take this so serious, no wonder you seek validation and acceptance from people by trying to appear intelligent with your "I Know It All" attitude despite what topic is being discussed. Punk aszz nigga. Kill yoursefl.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

If you really think Im doing all this with anything other than a grin on my face, you must really be stupider than you sound. I dont remember you off of this , and even on here if you dont reference me I dont recall your ho aszz exists. You take this so serious, no wonder you seek validation and acceptance from people by trying to appear intelligent with your "I Know It All" attitude despite what topic is being discussed. Punk aszz nigga. Kill yoursefl.

If you honestly believe I really do have your time, you have something else coming for you... Continue whining, that's your problem. At this juncture, I'm done with you.. Peace.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

If you honestly believe I really do have your time, you have something else coming for you... Continue whining, that's your problem. At this juncture, I'm done with you.. Peace.

Jesus Christ! What a whiny fc*uking biyytch! You cry about everything. Dude, pull your thong down to your thighs, now look in the middle of your legs what do you see? Yup!

Hoaszz biyytch, probably on his period.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Jesus Christ! What a whiny fc*uking biyytch! You cry about everything. Dude, pull your thong down to your thighs, now look in the middle of your legs what do you see? Yup!

Hoaszz biyytch, probably on his period.
This comment is graphic shocked
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Leave that Blink182. The guy knows nothing. Even Apple doesnt manufacture IPhones and IPADs. Foxconn of Taiwan does the manufacturing. Even at that all the components are not manufactured by Foxconn. If manufacturing were the way Blink182 described, then companies like Intel(Chipmaker) would not exist.

Toyota operates what is termed a Just-In- Time manufacturing process. Because of this It tries as much as possible to encourage its suppliers to locate thier plants around it facilities, but it doesn't by itself manufacture majority of the components

You illiterate monkey! How did I miss this post? Fo.ol!!! Apple owns the patent to the iPhone, anyone that makes an [imitation/replica] Apple product WITHOUT Apple's authorization, and markets it as an Apple product (in this case an iPhone) has violated copyright policies and is subject to civil and criminal penalties! You think this is about Alaba market type strategy where you guys openly pirate other people's works? Here you do that shiyyt you go to jail. What a dummy! Is he talking about "components" or an "iPhone" that wasnt really an iPhone (but a Chinese model) that was being sold as an imitation in an Arab grocery store? Gawd, the blood of criminality just flows in you fu*ckas so much youve actually started thinking your crooked way is the right way.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

You illiterate monkey! How did I miss this post? Fo.ol!!! Apple owns the patent to the iPhone, anyone that makes an [imitation/replica] Apple product WITHOUT Apple's authorization, and markets it as an Apple product (in this case an iPhone) has violated copyright policies and is subject to civil and criminal penalties! You think this is about Alaba market type strategy where you guys openly pirate other people's works? Here you do that shiyyt you go to jail. What a dummy! Is he talking about "components" or an "iPhone" that wasnt really an iPhone (but a Chinese model) that was being sold as an imitation in an Arab grocery store? Gawd, the blood of criminality just flows in you fu*ckas so much youve actually started thinking your crooked way is the right way.
papabrowne is actually correct, you can do some research on it yourself. I got to know late last year when Foxconn were investigated for labour related issues last year.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
talktimi: me thinks the fed govt here is trying to say they provided the enabling environment for Innoson to start up a manufacturing enterprise in Nigeria as compared to when lots of companies ran away to Ghana and even Liberia (in the case of Michelin). If Innoson can crack the kernel here, then companies like Kia & Hyundai can also take the bait.
That's just my own opinion sha.

It's a very correct and accurate opinion. Look, they have the right to claim the credit, like it or not. INNOSON could not have happened under Abacha or IBB/Shonekan/Abdulsalami Abubakar etc.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
backtosender: PDP took oppositions unaware grin

True. Everybody's still stunned by this their move. grin

The opposition is even reduced to 'condemning the tour' - a ludicrous reaction that will have many Nigerians asking ''Why don't they want the FG to show the people what its doing?''

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
talktimi: papabrowne is actually correct, you can do some research on it yourself. I got to know late last year when Foxconn were investigated for labour related issues last year.

My man, bounce if you cant comprehend what I wrote. Apple owns the patent. Did they allow Foxconn to produce anything using their name? Was Foxconn violating any copyright laws? Now compare that to a China made iPhone that masquerades as a Apple product--- No authorization from the owner of the patent, no royalties to them, no compensation, nothing, zilch, nada--- just flat out robbery of their name, design and ideas. Basically, a FAKE!

Go back and read what I wrote before jumping here trying to decide who's right or wrong without even having an idea whats being discussed in the first place.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by manny4life(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

True. Everybody's still stunned by this their move. grin

The opposition is even reduced to 'condemning the tour' - a ludicrous reaction that will have many Nigerians asking ''Why don't they want the FG to show the people what its doing?''

Exactly!

Anyway, as long as things are coming online, no one cares for people who don't FG showing their states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Ken Saro Wiwa Street In Amsterdam, Named After Ken Saro Wiwa (photos) / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.