Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) (19452 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Gov. T.A Orji; Abia State, And The “good Governance” Tour By Kelechukwu Uzoka / Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
kingoflag:

My man, bounce if you cant comprehend what I wrote. Apple owns the patent. Did they allow Foxconn to produce anything using their name? Was Foxconn violating any copyright laws? Now compare that to a China made iPhone that masquerades as a Apple product--- No authorization from the owner of the patent, no royalties to them, no compensation, nothing, zilch, nada--- just flat out robbery of their name, design and ideas. Basically, a FAKE!
Go back and read what I wrote before jumping here trying to decide who's right or wrong without even having an idea whats being discussed in the first place.
SMH, seems you think everyone who comes on nairaland does so seeking out arguments and insults but its all good sha. Yes Apple owns the patents but Foxconn manufactures the products for Apple just as they manufacture products for others like Acer, Sony playstation etc. You can search Foxconn on Wikipedia veeery veeery easily. cool
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2013
talktimi: SMH, seems you think everyone who comes on nairaland does so seeking out arguments and insults but its all good sha. Yes Apple owns the patents but Foxconn manufactures the products for Apple just as they manufacture products for others like Acer, Sony playstation etc. You can search Foxconn on Wikipedia veeery veeery easily. cool

Dude, ARE YOU RETA*RDED OR WHAT?! CANT YOU READ?!
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Dude, ARE YOU RETA*RDED OR WHAT?! CANT YOU READ?!
k
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 01, 2013
talktimi: k

See how we conversed on the other thread like 2 reasonable people? Thats how its supposed to be. When someone comes at me sideways I just act the same way back. No ill feelings sha.
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by talktimi(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2013
kingoflag:

See how we conversed on the other thread like 2 reasonable people? Thats how its supposed to be. When someone comes at me sideways I just act the same way back. No ill feelings sha.
no ill feelings at all my brother o, sometimes its even fun sef. grin
Re: Infrastructural Tour By Federal Ministry Of Information(PIctures) by GeneralJ(m): 4:42am On Mar 03, 2013
no more pictures, abi wetin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abumere Joseph Osagie, FIRS Director For Tax Fraud / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.