Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters (41309 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by ipswitch: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
My wife/husband appear by fire!!!! Yes......ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! E don reach dat level grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by aku626(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oahray: lol. Keep twisting english like many pastors do. Condemning a person's action is a way of correcting the person. See how many translations render Gal 2:11

Notice how Paul opposed or withstood Peter to the face. Does that sound like keeping quiet so he would 'not judge'? Well many of the translations add that Peter (Cephas) stood CONDEMNED. Isn't that judging?

Peter did what was not right and Paul opposed him. Enough said.

1st corinthians 5:10-13 read we cant judge unbelievers but believers
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oahray: Same way Jesus called Peter 'Satan'? Or same way Paul called Peter's action pretense (or hypocrisy)? (Gal 2:13).
Jesus didnt call Peter 'Satan'; Jesus was referring to the spirit that spoke through Peter at that particular point in time, not Peter the man.

And calling someone's action pretence or hypocritic is not thesame as condemning and/or labelling the person. These are two completely different actions.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
fr_evangel:

I really like your passion. I am presently studying again, most teachings/doctrines that we were taught back in Sunday School and in some of the Mega Churches(dont want to mention names) today. The truth is that we have been mislead -The church- for so many years. Doctrines like tithing, firstfruits, sowing/connecting to an anointing/grace, the seperiority of a minsiter, prosperity message (which is actually greed and discontentment), love for the world etc and some others like witch killing, hate for your neighbour (in the name of spiritual warfare), are wrong/false/satanic doctrines!

I have gone back to study simple doctrines like Faith, believing, prayer, the Holy Spirit, righteousness, morality, giving and helps, fruits of the spirit etc. Some I realised we have been taught wrongly.

Do you have a personal blog?

Thanks for the compliment. You are blessed.

First, I do not have a blog yet. I will consider it at your word. Thank you.

Two. I have said my time, those who think we cannot scrutinize the teachings of our spiritual leaders are in error - the Bereans scrutinized Apostle Paul's teaching. Now, what do you think they would have done had they found out he was teaching error?

Every believer must scrutinize the teachings of their leaders or worship center and stand for the truth. Not everything we were taught is right and not all were wrong - we must separate the error from truth.

I will like you to join us, the new breed without greed that God is raising in this end time and let's flow together in the Apostolic teachings, setting the captives free for God.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by charlesburg(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks a lot great post.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by nep2ra(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Verdict: Christianity is a FAILED religion!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
nep2ra: Verdict: Christianity is a FAILED religion!
says who
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by kennybelle: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: How Terrible Can They Get : Hillarious N silly Church Posters

Hmmm... Missing Tbag must be Mr.Devil.

This is actually unbeliavable!!! shocked
Lols,abi o!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Proffdada: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2013

angry angry stupid boko haram
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by RedReact: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well, you are right and wrong.
Right because Christianity is never a religion at all. Religion is what man created to access the Creator, which can be wrong or right.
Christianity is a RELATIONSHIP with the Creator, and that is why Christ said "I am the WAY" (Jhn 14:2). Way to who? The FATHER (Gal 4:4-7).
You are wrong because NO religion is EVERLY right; because it's borne out of 'permutation and combination'. (John 4:21-25).

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
RedReact:
Right because Christianity is never a religion at all. Religion is what man created to access the Creator, which can be wrong or right.
Christianity is a RELATIONSHIP with the Creator, and that is why Christ said "I am the WAY" (Jhn 14:2). Way to who? The FATHER (Gal 4:4-7).
You are wrong because NO religion is EVERLY right; because it's borne out of 'permutation and combination'. (John 4:21-25).
Waooo...you have spoken with so much wisdom.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
Waooo...you have spoken with so much wisdom.

gerraa out o here grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by MAYOWAAK: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
By knowledge shall the just be delivered.They that know their God shall be strong and do exploit.Then they that don't know their God shall be weak and exploited!

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by A40(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Man this is 38 levels of funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by CCampbell(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Truth is religion is intrinsic and cannot be implanted in you by someone else. It's a personal thing and you are truly free when you refuse to be confused by these silly charlatans!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by ezan(m): 3:16am On Mar 01, 2013
musKeeto:

Lmao.... Christianity the Nigerian way according to @plaetton is a mild form of mental madness...fixed it for you grin

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2013
^^^^^
Heeheehee..

Pastor Kun, Goshen, Frosbel et al.. The people in the church need more help than those outside, honestly... I won't bother any Christian thread that chooses to discuss and profer remedies to the current situation. The religious institutions in our nation is sick, and as a result the nation is sick. It has nothing to do with paganism or atheism. Let's stop turning a blind eye to the obvious..
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 4:26am On Mar 01, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^^
Heeheehee..

Pastor Kun, Goshen, Frosbel et al.. The people in the church need more help than those outside, honestly... I won't bother any Christian thread that chooses to discuss and profer remedies to the current situation. The religious institutions in our nation is sick, and as a result the nation is sick. It has nothing to do with paganism or atheism. Let's stop turning a blind eye to the obvious..

I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message.

Believe me brother, God is raising a new breed without greed for that nation called Nigeria. I'm part of God's end time move to deliver God's people from the grip of religious falsehood. I will email you, musKeeto. God bless you!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by rhymz(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2013
RedReact:
One of those preposterous, feel-good-about-your-relligion, crappy lingos and soundbites typical of all these new generation preachers. It still does not change the fact that christianity just like every other religions is what it is; a fvckin religion. Save us all that " how God get to you" crap!
I bet you will put christianity in your forms when asked which religion you are, yet for convenience sake you lots mouth off about how christianity is not a religion.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Slykenny(f): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2013
grin

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by mployer(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Goshen360:

Believe me brother, God is raising a new breed without greed for that nation called Nigeria. I'm part of God's end time move to deliver God's people from the grip of religious falsehood. I will email you, musKeeto. God bless you!
Goshen ma pastor, I think u got it wrong dis time. Dat muskeeto guy is not referring to Christians bound by religious doctrines. He views Christianity as a form of bondage.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
m-ployer:
Goshen ma pastor, I think u got it wrong dis time. Dat muskeeto guy is not referring to Christians bound by religious doctrines. He views Christianity as a form of bondage.
Goshen knows I'm an atheist. He's also aware that though I mock Christianity and Christians on most occasions, I'm usually not bothered about your beliefs as long as you realise they're personal. You won't catch me preaching 'atheism' to you.

When it comes to fixing/curing Nigeria's ills, it would be in the interest of everyone if we drop these tags. A more responsible Christian community would be more beneficial to me than a country full of atheists without purpose. An olodo xtian would remain an olodo atheist, may even end up being more harmful to society.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^^
Heeheehee..

Goshen360:

m-ployer:

musKeeto:
Goshen knows I'm an atheist. He's also aware that though I mock Christianity and Christians on most occasions, I'm usually not bothered about your beliefs as long as you realise they're personal. You won't catch me preaching 'atheism' to you.

When it comes to fixing/curing Nigeria's ills, it would be in the interest of everyone if we drop these tags. A more responsible Christian community would be more beneficial to me than a country full of atheists without purpose. An olodo xtian would remain an olodo atheist, may even end up being more harmful to society.

@ m-ployer,

A call to National clean up has NOTHING to do with whether you're a Christian or Muslim or Atheist - Hence, I endorsed the message of musKeeto, that's what he called out for.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1005421_point_and_kill_jpg6a7e7dda9f55e049c10686df260f1c4f

see the cat looking dumbfounded - as in wetin i do this man?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1005422_Radical_jpg2740e7fda3f573f81bb84f4fb2b4de3c

and this - this one looks like a pastor about to go ALUU on someone
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
last year in PH it was all this military themed wetin call, posters of pastor in camo
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by rhymz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
oyb: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1005421_point_and_kill_jpg6a7e7dda9f55e049c10686df260f1c4f

see the cat looking dumbfounded - as in wetin i do this man?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1005422_Radical_jpg2740e7fda3f573f81bb84f4fb2b4de3c

and this - this one looks like a pastor about to go ALUU on someone
lol.....
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by hatak(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by alosiby92(f): 10:03am On May 15, 2013
love this thread!
here are a few more....

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by alosiby92(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2013
more: the last one is my favourite. grin

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by alosiby92(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2013
LOL...

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by uchedetemple(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Out of the abondance of the heart the mouth Speaketh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.