Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters (41310 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
the one " Uncle wetin i do you?" got me cracking!! cheesy cheesy

which uncle are they referring to grin, abi satan don turn uncle grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Akshow: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012: Even though some of the posters may seem funny but please dont be tempted to make jest of them because you just might be making jest if true MOG.
What determines a real MOG is not the church poster but the heart.
oh pls Shut your guts

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
New International Version (©1984)
Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like [b[u]]men sent from God[/u][/b]. - 2 Corinthians 2:17

How then do we know the 'SO MANY' who peddle (sell, market, commercialize, corrupt, bend, adulterate, make a trade of) the word of God for PROFIT?

1. By the fruits, you shall know them.
2. Their activities doesn't align with the new testament teachings
3. They secretly introduce human traditions into the faith
4. The secretly introduce destructive heresies into the faith
5. They apply scriptures that doesn't apply to Christians to the bible illiterates in order to feed on them.
6. They feed on God's people rather than feeding the flock of God.

What saith the scriptures? Those who are strong in faith should expose them (Ephesians 5:11)

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by alaladakosta(f): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
so funny,see the scordfield guyz pose just like real him.its well in the name of jesus.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
hayoakins:

Look properly...the pictures were edited....... grin
guy go and look well, na u edit am??
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by moonraker(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Touts in cheap suits.

ESpecially the odeshi one. I swear, those guys look like them boys at Yaba who sell curtains and shit.

Fungry niggaz
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by lordspiritual(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
some:

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
meehnn na hunger de bring all this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by lordspiritual(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
more:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Thosen(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Interesting!

On one hand, they are actually "communicating" to a select portion of the society - at a level they will understand;
In so many other ways, they are defrauding "unsuspecting" (and I must add, GULLIBLE) citizens.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by moonraker(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
lord.spiritual:
some:

Bishop John Egah shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not Surprised!!!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
D one wey funny me pas na dat "ODESHI"........,,,*dieing for laugh*
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by AnodaIT(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Release my money o o

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by ABAKA72(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: cheesy cheesy
Uncle wetin I do you?. Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! ROTFL pissing on my boxers.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
D one wey funny me pas na dat "ODESHI"........,,,*dieing for laugh* grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
If ANY so called pastor starts making you 'think' you are still in bondage AFTER you've TRULY come to Christ, that pastor is FAKE! If ANY pastor still makes you think someone somewhere is 'doing' you and not making you progress in life AFTER you are IN CHRIST, that pastor is FAKE. It's an insult to the gift of salvation.

When you are truly IN Christ, the Life of Christ is deposited in you. Christ is made a curse for you. Curses no longer hold the life of Christ in you. Don't be deceived through human traditions and clever philosophy of men. Darkness and light cannot co-habitat. You can't be blessed and cursed AT THE SAME TIME. You can't be wet and dry at the same time. Christ cannot be in you by the Spirit of God and you still carry curse. Don't be deceived people of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by princeonx: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012: Even though some of the posters may seem funny but please dont be tempted to make jest of them because you just might be making jest if true MOG.
What determines a real MOG is not the church poster but the heart.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by chiteny(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Christianity is actually a religion as it has some ordinances of worship. In James, christianity is being described as a pure n true religion. Will get d scripture later.

So, what dis ppl display here is foolishness, greed, lack of contentment, desperation and not religion.

I might say Christianity is not really a religion as I do not really take it that way. I see it more like a lifestyle. The scripture you were looking for is James 1:27. It describes religion as the things we do in Christianity.

James 1:27 - Pure religion and undefined before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by vega84(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha hw can u blame them it is all based on wat people want to see n hear shekina!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by PastorKun(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
As funny as some of the posters on this thread is, the reality behind it is really saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by vokalguy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
oh LMAO! This is crazy, and sad....
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by 1shortblackboy: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lookin for girls ? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by InvertedHammer: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
lord.spiritual:
more:

The guy with a knife [RADICAL NIGHT dude] mean business o!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pastor Kun: As funny as some of the posters on this thread is, the reality behind it is really saddening.

God bless you brother. That's why we must not keep quiet for these people to continue in this acts. There must be radical contending against them with the truth that sets free.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by TableLeg(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Jesus wept!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by confusion247(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Every pastor wants to own a private jet. This is a disgrace to Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by CarmelloANGEL(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Fireman's church

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by touchmeder: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin cheesy grin smiley grin grin grin Ive laughed soooooooooooooooo hard at the pictures on this thread. Its just amazing, i cant even explain it
Then i went back and looked at all the pictures again and this time around i was sad sad embarassed undecided
Which seemingly intelligent person will fall for this? But thats why i felt sad somewhat sad too many gullible people

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Paulaok4(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
So if Christainity is not a type of religion (meaning my social studies teachers was wrong) how come when they ask *RELIGION* on forms you fill in Christain.....
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Sharon6(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kukere.

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is a blasphemy to God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.