Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters (41300 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by momodub: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
i don kpeme here oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin
all these jobless lowlifes angry

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by chanky: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
really funny! grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by folahann(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hilarious!!!

These people have turned Christianity to something else.

Maybe they mistook their calling as comedians to be pastors
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by theripper2: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Prison Break? Wentworth Miller go shock sef if he see dis pix
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Christianity is actually a religion as it has some ordinances of worship. In James, christianity is being described as a pure n true religion. Will get d scripture later.

So, what dis ppl display here is foolishness, greed, lack of contentment, desperation and not religion.

If you continue on this path of perception, you will surely end up on those posters.. Christianity is A WAY OF LIFE. if you see it as a religion then you are at a rudimentary understanding of how one must PRACTICE Christianity. You are right about one thing though, even as it is plain for all to see, these young brash ex-419ners are using the veil of Christianity to defraud the gullible sheep.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by fitzmayowa: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa ooooooooo...wetin i no go see for this country
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Adanyebe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
ministry shall surely move to its permanent site
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
i laugh sotay piss for my land-lady head grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Amule5000us(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Falsehood had crept into our faith and it's being hijacked by business men who sees godliness as profit and hence peddle the word of God for profit. Every true believer is called to stand against these men. If it doesn't align with scriptures of our new covenant\testament; it must be challenged by exposing them with the truth.

This is NOT a laughing matter please.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Burger01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: cheesy cheesy
'Uncle, wetin I do you?' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG!! Tgirl4Real, na your uncle dey do you? cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by mosquitoNet(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
These ones are yet underground-underdogs pastors. Them way still faaaaarrr! Them never even start to waka sef. Make them come Lagos where market dey flow. Awon Ole!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by sirmseen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Man must eat abi
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na for Benin and P\H this thing dey yapa pass..Hilarious indeed! Make una no attack me oo
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

You are right about one thing though, even as it is plain for all to see, these young brash ex-419ners are using the veil of Christianity to defraud the gullible sheep.

God bless you! We must contend against these men under the veil of Christianity with the truth of scriptures. Many lives are being misled and crippling because we keep quiet. Speak out and I speak out, gradually our truth will speak and stand.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Julieccentric: Na for Benin and P\H this thing dey yapa pass..Hilarious indeed! Make una no attack me oo
hahahaha!! you already know what it is, especially in Benin, na where you go see this kain nonsense yakppaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Pius007: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
God is so so so and so merciful. What baffles most is no matter the size of the church,women and children will be on attendance.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Burger01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
~vicky~:
grin grin grin
all these jobless lowlifes angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin 'Run for your Life'... Where i wan run go

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Julieccentric: Na for Benin and P\H this thing dey yapa pass..Hilarious indeed! Make una no attack me oo
Benin and Portharcourt Exactly
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by ogb5(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
bedford101: i laugh sotay piss for my land-lady head grin grin grin

How manage? You dey on top your landlady?
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Edoblakky(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
The posters may look funny but I don't think it is enough to for us to classify them all as con men. That does not mean we don't have con men parading as pastors. We do!
Tgirl4real says Christianity is a religion. Well I don't think so. Religion is a way man has devised to get to God while Christianity is a way God has devised to get to man. This is the difference between Christianity and religion. But when men decide their own way of getting to God, they are practicing religion whether or not they are using the Bible.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pius007: God is so so so and so merciful. What baffles most is no matter the size of the church,women and children will be on attendance.
women are the once patronising this criminals now, imagine when their husbands must have gone out to work after giving them money for xpenses, they will turn to the church direct, and if u take good note this once hold services every morning Mon-Fridays, then saturdays na evening, before sunday service..enough offerin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Burger01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin 'Run for your Life'... Where i wan run go

run go see Oga Jona grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Symphony007: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

please shut up
thank you!! He deserved it!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bxcode(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
This ¡ѕ †ђξ height Ѻϝ... undecidedundecidedundecided. Damn!!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

Unlike the real crooks in private jets from the other region of Nigeria.
HAHAHA! YOU KILLED HIS CRAFTINESS

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Muhammedbello: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: Na like dis we go dey? grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by hayoakins(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: How Terrible Can They Get : Hillarious N silly Church Posters

Hmmm... Missing Tbag must be Mr.Bag.

This is actually unbeliavable!!! shocked

Look properly...the pictures were edited....... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.