Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11860 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by bandb: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2013
achi4u: Congratulation to you Eze Onlytruth,wishing you the best of leadership to umu Biafra and our near brothers.

Alex101 and biafra rep I say a big thanks to both of you for making this election one of the fiercest,toughest,fearfulness and freelest election in a recent time.This election makes me to be more proud of whom I am.

eze onlytruth how are you going to set-up your family now that tichidi & co is offering their service forgeting that eze nwanyi Oguguo88 is already in place?lol

umunwanyi di egwu o!grin

The traditional igbo society allows for otu tu ndomi and umu as evidence of wealth. HRH is allowed to have up 20 wifes/cocumba
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2013
remark D: Ara umu nwanyi Asaba o na ato uto?
(Gwam gwam gwam, gwam otu ara umu nwanyi Asabi si ato...)

Obi di aso Jesu mere gi ebere grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gboliwe:
Where you send me, I will go. What you say, I will do.
My allegiance I give.
I am female by the way, Aburo m nwa nna gi!

Understand dat nwanna means same father. Of which our Royal Majesty(onlytruth) was right in adressing u as such. Na one papa born all d igbos. So u be nwanna m. "Igbo bu otu"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Once more, Eze Onlytruth - Eze ndi Igbo, CONGRATULATIONS.

The fight for Ndi Ibo has just begun, your selfless service and commitment which you have shown has once given us hope beyond doubt that we stand on solid ground. I hope I'm able to help in some manner in achieving positive development for our people. Once again EZE, CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Onlytruth: Cha cha cha Igbo kwenu! grin cool

Kwenu!!

Kwezuonu!

Ndigbo ga adi ndu! cool

Umunne m,

We have done it yet again. We have just successfully organized the freest and fairest online elections ever recorded in Nigeria.
Onye si na o di nfe, ya bia me ka anyi hu! (if anyone says it was easy, let him attempt it, let's see how far he can go!)

The feat is remarkable by any standard: the HIGH performance standard of our electoral team led by our able Chief electoral commissioner PointB, and our queen -Eze Nwanyi Ndigbo Nairaland Ogugua88; then the defacto "protocol officers" of the electoral commission -9ja_I-hail and manny4life (our just discovered data processor in chief!); ezigbo nwa Igbo Afam4eva who worked closely with our Mod friend OAM4J; all these ensured that the process was transparent and spotless. The process was so superbly implemented that at a time I thought I was watching a US electoral process! shocked cool

Igbo kwenu! cool cool

I wish to quickly congratulate my brothers in arms Alex101 (oyiri Eze 1 of Nairaland -he is just like me! cool ), and Biafra_rep who I'm sure would have made a great Eze as well. Umunne m, you graced this process with your offer of service, and I promise that you shall be given that opportunity to serve Ndigbo here; just get ready, we are now where we need to be. Ugo eberego na mgbagbu! Thanks for a great brotherly "fight".

I wish to also congratulate the entire Igbo nation who made this a thing of pride for us all. Though a few of our people attempted to deviate the process, they were largely gently nudged into line, and some of them repented when they saw a smooth process unfolding. Heck even non-Igbo trolls joined the effort to deliver a flawless process! It means we are gradually winning the moral war with the force of our cultural moral values. Soon, we shall deliver a knock out punch on the satanic forces trying to hold Igbo down, and foist our own standards of morality on Nigeria, nay Africa!

Igbo kwenu ozo! cool

Umu Igbo di nnukwu egwu! cool

Some few hours from now, I shall unfold the methodology of the new Eze Ndigbo III tenure which begins today (Saturday March 2, 2013).
At this juncture, I wish to thank Ngwakwe, re@lchange, xtgozie, tChidi (my latest wife by fire by force cheesy ), and ALL other volunteers who have already offered to work for Ndigbo. As for those who have not volunteered, please start thinking of what you are good at now, and offer your service when I put up a thread for recruitment of Igbo Nairaland "government". I shall do that before the end of today Saturday, March 2, 2013.

Finally, I wish to thank our outgoing Eze Odumchi for his service to Ndigbo. Forever, there will be Eze Ndigbo Nairaland II, and his name is Odumchi.

The celebration shall run hand in hand with the formation of our new government.

Ka Chineke gozie Ndigbo (May God bless the Igbo nation). Isee!

Signed,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland. cool

Igweeeeee may ur throne last forever. May your bed be filled with many lolos, may ur reign bring us propserity. I wish to congratulate u on ur victory as the Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of nairaland. I'm proposing u take a title. And I will be at ur service to remove every skepticism and cynicisms.
Your loyal subject xtgozie (ogbu efi Chukwu Ka Odi Na Aka).
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by achi4u(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
bandb:

The traditional igbo society allows for otu tu ndomi and umu as evidence of wealth. HRH is allowed to have up 20 wifes/cocumba
You are right but this is 21 century eze we are talking about;a christian for that matter who believes in one man one wife...let see how this one unfoldgringringrin

*just kidding ocheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Tee13(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Igwe i ga adi ooo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
achi4u: I wan be your PA!

how about?grin

Lol let d appointment come first
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ndi be anyi ndewonu!
Ewo-o-o Obi dikwa m anuri na nna m ochie Eze Only truth bu onye ahoputara, ngwa ka m tua obere mpete nwere obere anuri etu anyi si eme ya na ala igbo. Hahaha pls don't mind me.
It feels good that the oche eze is no more empty and abandoned the way it was shamefully done. I am not blaming anybody, i don't know how much the person that left it was annoyed into doing that. Omenyere ihere mana o dimma that we have moved forward.

Nna anyi ukwu only truth ana m ekene o, ngwanu ehi emewuolu efeta m ana edo unu bia wolu nke edewelu ndi nwadi na nnukwu ada duka ayi. Hahaha, you gotta love my nnewi people and their sweet Igbo tongue. You gotta! grin grin

Noiseless2: I use this opportunity to thank the ALMIGHTY CHI UKWU for giving us someone with real vision for the Biafran cause such as AEX101 and co, though we understood that absenteeism was to blame for lack of enough votes from our brothers and sisters, as they still have the ODUMCHI shock very fresh in their heads even though the mjority would prefer a candidate such ALEX101, while some also felt he might have been planted.

However this election, with everything that went during this period will definitely serve as an eye opener to the new eze and whoever will be working in his administration, that the game has changed, in that sense i mean they should not go thinking they won because the people are happy with your direction, not all
they won because the people would prefere a situation where by you are monitored closely, where every move you make will be noted, and then many who chosed to stay out for now will be able to decide their next step.

Finally, unlike some usual suspects up north such as malam ndu_chucks and his jihadists cohort, we are not promising to make things ungovernable fo this admistration, but we will never tolerate the promotion of any anti Biafra (anti people's freedom) directly or indirectly by this administration, if you don't like what some individuals in some organizations are doing simply direct your point of view towards the individuals and not drag issues to make a cheap point.

Thank you, may God deliver the Igbo nation and all Biafrans.

Nnaa make you chillaz for Nna m Ochie Only truth o-o-o, wetin? grin grin

Eze onlytruth this your friend Noiseless and Manny and co. will do well o-o as Ndi Nze na Ozo. Make I dey follow do recommmende(n'onu Igbo) grin
and wise advising like an nnukwu Ada and the Nwadi that I am. Hey! Wetin una go give people like me, Tchidi,Berem, Policewoman, Isale-Igan, Odunnu? Abi una get society of Umu okpu/Nnukwu Adas(big daughters of Igboland) grin grin? I'm funny this morning. Abeg make we dey move forward, backward never. Peace unto everyone.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^
Lekwa ha oº°˚! The igwe has only 2 Lolo's!! Ogugua is in charge of political issues, I'm in charge of other things. cool cool okwa ka unu di guided! Comprende?!

Partina'm, ayam look you anya anya!

Signed, Lolo Tchidi
Eze Onlytruth's newest and last wife!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
bandb:

Odunnu:
Obi di aso Jesu mere gi ebere grin

Haha, this Odunnu na conc Igbo woman -o-o. Who said that she is not Igbo? It's hard to believe from her command of Igbo language writing.

tchidi: ^^
Lekwa ha oº°˚! The igwe has only 2 Lolo's!! Ogugua is in charge of political issues, I'm in charge of other things. cool cool okwa ka unu di guided! Comprende?!

Partina'm, ayam look you anya anya!

Signed, Lolo Tchidi
Eze Onlytruth's newest and last wife!

Ka nwunye onlytruth nwetakwa gi ebe ahu? or or or are you speaking in riddles? grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
shocked embarassed shocked

Chai this life is not fair. See as my partina don rush collect signature. Last and only wife. Choi!!! All our dreams are dead because of fame and fortune. NA fo me to plan coup be that. I won't go down without a fight.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali: shocked embarassed shocked

Chai this life is not fair. See as my partina don rush collect signature. Last and only wife. Choi!!! All our dreams are dead because of fame and fortune. NA fo me to plan coup be that. I won't go down without a fight.

The love between you and your partina don kpeme be that o-o, better send message go village tell them make dem find you one Mgbeke girl wey no open eye, the type wey no go leave you run follow Ndi Ichie na ndi eze. Hahahahaa. grin Jeez.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali: shocked embarassed shocked

kiss kiss tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Partina'm!! Im ba kai ba, ba zan ci abinci ba!!
Sorry, wrong language. If no be you, I no go chop food again!! We have a dream, e never die. wink wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

The love between you and your partina don kpeme be that o-o, better send message go village tell them make dem find you one Mgbeke girl wey no open eye, the type wey no go leave you run follow Ndi Ichie na ndi eze. Hahahahaa. grin Jeez.

shocked shocked shocked no way! I won't believe this. No not my partina. Yes! Its someone else. Someone stole her Id!!! Partina wud neva leave me!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

kiss kiss tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Partina'm!! Im ba kai ba, ba zan ci abinci ba!!
Sorry, wrong language. If no be you, I no go chop food again!! We have a dream, e never die. wink wink

Oh baby!!!!! *Rushes to hug you* I knew it!!! U can't leave me. Now I have a plan. A plan that will fetch us millions and maybe one day see me as Eze and u as the first and only lolo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali:

Oh baby!!!!! *Rushes to hug you* I knew it!!! U can't leave me. Now I have a plan. A plan that will fetch us millions and maybe one day see me as Eze and u as the first and only lolo

grin grin
You and your partina dey funny-o.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

grin grin
You and your partina dey funny-o.

Lol. I swear our life is fun. We are so full of life and do spontaneous crazy stuffs...for example we almost stole d ballot boxes but Manny intervened and gave us a lecture grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali:

Lol. I swear our life is fun. We are so full of life and do spontaneous crazy stuffs...for example we almost stole d ballot boxes but Manny intervened and gave us a lecture grin grin

Yeah, I understand that spontaneity grin
The kind that had her tripping and running after the Igwe and almost kicking you down in her stampede. Now Tchidi is going to be mad at me, gotta run out of the thread and come back later when she simmers down grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali:

Hehe!! grin grin grin
Then we wanted to riot...but changed our mind.

Partina'm.... Are we derailing this thread? I no want Dee Manny wahala oº°˚!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

The kind that had her tripping and running after the Igwe and almost kicking you down in her stampede. Now Tchidi is going to be mad at me, gotta run out of the thread and come back later when she simmers down grin
angry
angry angry angry angry be kiaful!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

Well every good thing has a disadvantage I guess. But I believe she only wants to be lolo just to loot d treasury and share d spoils with me grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

Hehe!! grin grin grin
Then we wanted to riot...but changed our mind.

Partina'm.... Are we derailing this thread? I no want Dee Manny wahala oº°˚!

Lol that riot would have been fun...

Actually we are derailing but isn't that all part of the celebration
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:
angry
angry angry angry angry be kiaful!!

grin tongue

ugojamali:
Well every good thing has a disadvantage I guess. But I believe she only wants to be lolo just to loot d treasury and share d spoils with me grin

Real partinas in crime
Dee Manny better be watching these kurukere (crooked) loverbirds. grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Gboliwe: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
xtgozie:

Understand dat nwanna means same father. Of which our Royal Majesty(onlytruth) was right in adressing u as such. Na one papa born all d igbos. So u be nwanna m. "Igbo bu otu"
He addressed me in English language as 'his brother' didn't you read that?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

grin tongue

Real partinas in crime
Dee Manny better be watching these kurukere (crooked) loverbirds. grin grin

Abeg NA don't involve Dee Manny. I swear that guy can calm Lawrence anini with his words
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Buchianom(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Congrats to all the contestants for making it intresting.

Congrats to Eze Onlytruth fr emerging as the winner.

Thanks to evry1 that participated, Oganiru ndi Igbo ka anyi choro!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Duru1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gboliwe:

Please do not get twisted out of human form with my question. Do you not think it is proper for a poster to address you as he\she since your moniker does not indicate otherwise?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Buchianom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Kudos to the electoral officers too; Manny, PointB, Ezenwanyi Ogugua, 9ja I hail $ all others, U guys did a very wonderful job. Jisie nu ike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by oboy3(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
remark D: Ara umu nwanyi Asaba o na ato uto?
(Gwam gwam gwam, gwam otu ara umu nwanyi Asabi si ato...)

o na to Ka Nmanu Añu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gboliwe:
Dats y its good to make ur gender obvious "sister".
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by lateef4me(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Odumchi forced out of office,wuruwuru election without Okija juju returned Onlytruth to throne as if he forgot some stuff in the palace he vacated some months ago...

Hmmmmm,nawa ohhhh !

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anambra Supplementary Election: What Is Happening In Your Area? / GEJ Shared N2 Billion Ecological Funds Among PDP States Only - El-rufai / Court Summons Okorocha Over Alleged Breach Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.