Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11850 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
tchidi:

Lekwa ha oº°˚! SSA ehkwa?! Ok, I want to be the Eze's newest and last wife...how much I go pay? undecided undecided

First you need to fill the online form, mind you the fee for the position you seek is very expensive lol.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
re@lchange:

cool
that is the spirit

though i did not vote in this election, i'm glad that ndi igbo performed well
and chose wisely
i also make myself available to serve

congratulations to our tireless eze only truth!

How can you serve when you declined to vote
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
tchidi:

Lekwa ha oº°˚! SSA ehkwa?! Ok, I want to be the Eze's newest and last wife...how much I go pay? undecided undecided
For peace to reign, biko, stay away from my EZE. I hate sharing and i can be very very violent angry angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Did I just claim to be the Eze's freshest and sexiest wife? Thrash that please.
I offer, no , I impose myself as the treasurer of Ndigbo online and offline grin grin . Where the money is, there my heart resides solely. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alfaman2: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
All these follow follow oyibo for nyash don tire me. Igbo enwero eze. Never had. Never will.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Igwe9(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congratulations Eze Onlytruth, we are solidly behind you.
See ya around!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
alfaman2: All these follow follow oyibo for nyash don tire me. Igbo enwero eze. Never had. Never will.
o ga emegi na anya grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Odunnu: Did I just claim to be the Eze's freshest and sexiest wife? Thrash that please.
I offer, no , I impose myself as the treasurer of Ndigbo online and offline grin grin . Where the money is, there my heart resides solely. cool

So, I can carry on with the Eze bah? undecided undecided undecided

Be like say u no understand when Flavour say 'ife di n'ukwu'.... If I hear say u see any money, with me as nwunye Eze? You never know...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
tchidi:

So, I can carry on with the Eze bah? undecided undecided undecided

Be like say u no understand when Flavour say 'ife di n'ukwu'.... If I hear say u see any money, with me as nwunye Eze? You never know...
Ife di nukwu? shocked shocked shocked Munwa bu Ara nwanyi Asaba, Ukwu nwanyi Owerri. With me as the Treasurer, I will hold the Eze's heart as a treasure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Odunnu:
Ife di nukwu? shocked shocked shocked Munwa bu Ara nwanyi Asaba, Ukwu nwanyi Owerri. With me as the Treasurer, I will hold the Eze's heart as a treasure cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry

cry cry cry cry

Please na! Jide ofu, ka mua jide nu dis one! How u wan tidy money and Eze? U sef check am na. O di ok??
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by saintohia: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congrats.

New era , new tactics, new ideas.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by zikaengee(f): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.
May God direct u on how to serve us better.
When is the celebration starting abeg?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Emmy9898: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congratulations to you, Onlytruth, for winning the contest.
I'm glad you already know that ichi umu Igbo aderokwa ofele.
I wish you luck.

Thanks to Alex 101 and Biafra_Rep for conducting themselves honourably throughout the election.

Finally, thanks to Ogugua, PointB, 9ja I hail, and Manny4life for the time they invested, and in particular, for the tolerance they showed in the face of constant disruptive behaviour from some of us who should know better.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
tchidi:
cry

cry cry cry cry

Please na! Jide ofu, ka mua jide nu dis one! How u wan tidy money and Eze? U sef check am na. O di ok??
You sound level headed. We can put you up as the ceremonial wife while I do the main wifely runs grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
zikaengee: Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.

[size=13pt]Now? Lol.

Congrats everyone on a successful election! Plenty of ofe onugbu, nwkobi, and nmanya to go round![/size]

Finish the stout biko. I don't want to take the leftovers home wink

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Now? Lol.

Congrats everyone on a successful election! Plenty of ofe onugbu, nwkobi, and nmanya to go round![/size]

See my hand bring d ofe Ede come this side.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by saintohia: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtgozie:
See my hand bring d ofe Ede come this side.

^^^^^

Biko nwere ya nwayoo

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
zikaengee: Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.
So u de here de enjoy u no call me. Nne oburu obele congratulations.
May God give u d Wisdom he gave Eze Nri 1, the first Eze ndi igbo
And may amadioha bless u with many lolos. and lots of concubines.
Have a fabulous reign

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Now? Lol.

Nwanyi Oma, NA only stout dey? I want some whiskey mixed with palmy! Party all d way.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^

Biko nwere ya nwayoo

No touch my meat ooooooooooooooooooooo , plenty cow de to slaughter. Point B has sent for more palmwinw, and Ezenwanyi is making sure our utala akpu, utala Ede, utala ji na ofe nsala is well prepared. So go di oda side make I cool don chop joor.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Meanwhile I want to be in charge of women affairs. I believe I can take care of our nairaland ladies especially d single ones. So I am offering myself for the women affairs cabinet position grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
some of them are married to Yoruba or Hausa so you wouldn't blame them efulefus.
Nwanyi welu ya nwayo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
I sincerely want to be a special senior adviser on skeptical matters.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
People, people... Celebration isn't started yet, Eze Elect hasn't officially made a announcement yet, till then, we can't party undecided...

Btw, it's Friday and time to PARTYYY grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by saintohia: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtgozie:
No touch my meat ooooooooooooooooooooo , plenty cow de to slaughter. Point B has sent for more palmwinw, and Ezenwanyi is making sure our utala akpu, utala Ede, utala ji na ofe nsala is well prepared. So go di oda side make I cool don chop joor.

^^^^^^

Erichana ihe nile.

Onwu mmayi nkwu ka I ga anu?

Nothing much, slow down

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Now? Lol.

Hehe, where's the nkwobi, abeg FEDEX my own..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by zikaengee(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Now? Lol.

M choro ofe azu ndu,hope that one dey too?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alex101(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ndigbo kwenu! Ndigbo kwezuo unu! cool

First of all, I give thanks to the almighty God for making it possible for us to conduct another successful election, for without his blessings, this won't be possible. I thank the tireless electoral committee headed by our selfless son pointB. Let me also thank the Eze Nwanyi, the one and lovely Ogugua88, manny4life, 9ja I hail, and all those who contributed to this year's by-election.

Personally, I will also like to extend a warm congratulation to my erstwhile "opponent", Eze-elect Onlytruth and I also call upon my supporters to join me in this regard. God bless Ndigbo as we look forward to working with our Eze in the interest of Ndigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali: Nwanyi Oma, NA only stout dey? I want some whiskey mixed with palmy! Party all d way.

[size=13pt]Mixed? Lol the aroma alone will give me alcohol poisoning. Na to deliver am with hazmat suit lol.

Unmixed. Ewe na iwe lol.[/size]

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Mixed? Lol the aroma alone will give me alcohol poisoning. Na to deliver am with hazmat suit lol.

Unmixed. Ewe na iwe lol.[/size]

Wow tough lady. U like your whiskey straight down? I dig tough ladies...*whispers*if not that you're Eze nwanyi I'd flirt outrageously with you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: She believes you don't have to add your ideology to your name to make it so pronounced as it breeds hypocrisy

She votes APGA because of Biafra Cause. Without even knowing some candidates on its banner,

She believes you should be known as Biafra Rep (people gives you the name by your actions) not called Biafra Rep.

What you call hate is what she call aimless radicalism. She is educated to know when and how activism produces result and supports it without making noise.

I nominated Biafra Rep because I share his believe and his dedication to Igbo Cause
Is Alex ur husband ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
alex101: Ndigbo kwenu! Ndigbo kwezuo unu! cool

First of all, I give thanks to the almighty God for making it possible for us to conduct another successful election, for without his blessings, this won't be possible. I thank the tireless electoral committee headed by our selfless son pointB. Let me also thank the Eze Nwanyi, the one and lovely Ogugua88, manny4life, 9ja I hail, and all those who contributed to this year's by-election.

Personally, I will also like to extend a warm congratulation to my erstwhile "opponent", Eze-elect Onlytruth and I also call upon my supporters to join me in this regard. God bless Ndigbo as we look forward to working with our Eze in the interest of Ndigbo.

You did great Alex! Nice gentleman. If only real politics can be played this way...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Arms Deal: Panel Uncovers N2.175bn Fraud In Defence Ministry / National Assembly Shifts Resumption By Two Weeks / GT Bank Changes Name To GTCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.