Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11858 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Take dat is not an igbo so his vote is null and void. As for Jesuspikin s/he maybe igbo but h/her time of registration automatically disqualified s/him. I can only vouch for xtgozie he is an Igbo possibly from imo state.

Thanks.

Thanks for the explanation, I looked through his post and it explained a lot and as for the first person, timing disqualified them, that's why I deleted my initial post that it did not matter anyway. Thanks for shedding more light.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1: I know my vote wont be counted but if it is, I vote

ONLYTRUTH. Ndudieziokwu 1 of Nairaland. Eze gburugburu 1 of Nnewi. My brother in blood. My brother in arms. We shall conquer.

You seems to be someone who has a every good knowledge about this organization and Nairaland in general. If you are an old member here but changed id due to ban or some other reasons, could you please explain why you came up with new handle and remind us your former id, i want to be sure before we count or declare your vote null and void.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You seems to be someone who has a every good knowledge about this organization and Nairaland in general. If you are an old member here but changed id due to ban or some other reasons, could you please explain why you came up with new handle and remind us your former id, i want to be sure before we count or declare your vote null and void.

He knows the deal, he wouldn't say.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

Thanks for the explanation, I looked through his post and it explained a lot and as for the first person, timing disqualified them, that's why I deleted my initial post that it did not matter anyway. Thanks for shedding more light.

Welcome, i like you for been vigilant.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by onyeokwu: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
i vote Biafra Rep
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by spyder880(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
I vote for Onlytruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Test
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by tyson55(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
My vote goes to Onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alfaman1: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

It would be doubly unconstitutional to count my vote.
1- Not registered long enough
2- Already had multiple bans.

However, I'm not worried that it is not counted as my candidate will likely win at without my vote.
Thanks for your work.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by lotannam: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
My vote is for Onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

It would be doubly unconstitutional to count my vote.
1- Not registered long enough
2- Already had multiple bans.

However, I'm not worried that it is not counted as my candidate will likely win at without my vote.
Thanks for your work.

I am glad you noticed our effort to keep whatever we do here transparent. I would have love to know your former monikars because you have got some characters that is needed in some areas to help move this organization forward.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Here is the first UPDATE

In the spirit of transparency like a few complained about on the nomination thread, including rigging, I collated this so everyone can see where their votes stood at.... TO ASSURE ALL THAT THERE'S NO RIGGING OF ANY SORT

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
i vote Onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by amarush(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
I vote for Onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by zikaengee(f): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Onlytruth have my vote

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
I and nwabobo, the anti ofe-mmanu/Yoruba annihilator, ONLYTRUTH!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life: Here is the first UPDATE

In the spirit of transparency like a few complained about on the nomination thread, including rigging, I collated this so everyone can see where their votes stood at.... TO ASSURE ALL THAT THERE'S NO RIGGING OF ANY SORT

THANK YOU

You have just added quality in this whole process, thank you and jisi ike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2013

THANK YOU

Thumbs up!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
cry cry cryI gat no choice! lemme go for Onlytruth. cry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You have just added quality in this whole process, thank you and jisi ike.

ugojamali:

Thumbs up!

Thank you.

berem: cry cry cryI gat no choice! lemme go for Onlytruth. cry

Haha, you always have a choice and you just made one.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you.

Haha, you always have a choice and you just made one.
nwanne ike gwuru.i dont wanna derail the thread jare.i can see your good works on the thread.jisi ike nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Noiseless2: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please can the electoral commitee seek and explain to Ndigbo why one of the contestants (Onlytruth) did not respond to the question I put to him on page 44 of the campaign thead.
Thank you.
PointB: Umunna, and my colleagues in the electoral commission.
PointB is reporting for duty to take permission to attend to work. Will be checking in once a while. But I wont fret because Ndi Igbo are in good hands.

Well done.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alfaman1: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2013

THANK YOU

PointB, I hope you are learning how things are done transparently.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Noiseless2: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Onlytruth refused to give his answers to the question I put to him yesterday is it constitutional?

THANK YOU
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by AK481(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
I vote for ....biafra rep.

My worry is that this is not on the front page,I had to search tirelessly,if igbo pipu are disenfranchise as it is intended here,then it might not be rigging but a sure "electoral malpractice"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Noiseless2: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
I cast my vote for ALEX101, He remains the only candidate who understands the best way to adress our problems.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Malawian(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
I VOTE ONLYTHRUST EEM SORI, ONLYTRUTH JARE. NO Yoruba GLEE IS WELCOMED HERE. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
AK 48: I vote for ....biafra rep.

My worry is that this is not on the front page,I had to search tirelessly,is igbo pipu are disenfranchise as it is intended here,then it might not be rigging but a sure "electoral malpractice"

The reason why they did not want to appeal for FP is because we don't want e-hoodlums attacking the thread and making a mockery of it. This is the reason why (I believe), several of other threads never made FP. I hope I answered your question.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Noiseless2: Onlytruth refused to give his answers to the question I put to him yesterday is it constitutional?

Though I do not believe that was addressed in the Constituton, but if you give me time, I can read through again, however, in the absence of it in the Constitution, then I have no basis for an answer.

People, please let's ask question on the nomination thread, this is the voting thread.

Thank you
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Noiseless2: Please can the electoral commitee seek and explain to Ndigbo why one of the contestants (Onlytruth) did not respond to the question I put to him on page 44 of the campaign thead.
Thank you.

If you send me the question, I'll be frequenting both threads and monitoring activity, if he comes online to vote, I'll put forward the question.

Once again, I appeal to you guys please let's direct our Q/A and debates on the nomination thread - this thread is strictly for voting ONLY. Please don't get pissed off if Afam hides your post...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

PointB, I hope you are learning how things are done transparently.

Please my brother, don't call his name na, we're all here to help each other.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I and nwabobo, the anti ofe-mmanu/Yoruba annihilator, ONLYTRUTH!

My brother, when you say you and nwabobo, are you referring to yourself with two monikers ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / APC Presidential Campaign Train Visits Emir Of Ilorin / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.