Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11862 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
First off, I want to thank everyone who participated in this election - from the nomination, to the debates, challenges, election, even those who had negative ideas and even for your protest, nonetheless, this is a test of strength and agility.

This goes out to the electoral officers starting with Ogugua88, PointB, 9ja_I_hail and many who were instrumental success to this election. On their behalf, I wish to announce the winner of this by-election

ONLYTRUTH, he polled 39 votes

Alex 101 comes second with 17 votes

And Biafran_Rep came in with 7 votes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
I believe ALL votes expressed on here were actual voters..

Thank you for your time, and please forgive my delivery speech, I did not know I will be the one posting it...lol

Once more, On behalf of the Committee members, we extend OUR congratulations to

[size=16pt]EZE ONLYTRUTH IN WAITING...[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
The Electoral Commissioner (PointB) attest that the result, as announced, is a true reflection of the people's will and free choice.

Kindly join us in congratulating the winner, and Eze Elect OnlyTruth.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]The results have been included on the first page. Thank you to all our candidates. Congratulations to OnlyTruth smiley[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Biuriful!!!!
Manny, Afam angry, Ogugua and everyone who made dis a success, una well done!!
Those when no win, I wish u well in ur future endeavours!
The party is happening at our house! U r invited!

Signed, Lolo Tchidi,
Eze Onlytruth's newest wife tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thank God i made it home.Manny i am sorry i couldn't access what you sent to me from where i was then, was using my tab then,going to check it out now.

Anyway i would like to thank everyone who participated on this election both negative and positive ways, all join lol.

Special thanks to my tireless colleagues,PointB Ogugua and manny, nice working with you all.

Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.

Here we draw the curtain for this election now everyone can party on.

Signing off. 9ja_i_hail.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ngwakwe: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
She believes you don't have to add your ideology to your name to make it so pronounced as it breeds hypocrisy

She votes APGA because of Biafra Cause. Without even knowing some candidates on its banner,

She believes you should be known as Biafra Rep (people gives you the name by your actions) not called Biafra Rep.

What you call hate is what she call aimless radicalism. She is educated to know when and how activism produces result and supports it without making noise.

I nominated Biafra Rep because I share his believe and his dedication to Igbo Cause

alex101: I had to come in here to correct the mindset that most of us have as Igbo. If your "wife" is afraid/weary of the word Biafra, then I think you should try and work on her psyche. This was exactly what I zeroed in on my manifesto on how the media brainwashes people to hate what is right. I even read where our own Afam4ever said he already dismissed Biafra_rep simply based on his user ID, but warmed up to him after reading his manifesto. UmuIgbo must learn to work on their psyche. I've not seen Yorubas get weary of OPC neither have I've seen Ijaw distance themselves from MEND.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Yeske2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Though my candidate General Alex my fellow Biafranist didn't make it as the Eze elect, i congratulate Eze elect Onlythruth handling the post once again but please, be more more proactive as per Biafran issues and stop your pacifist-one-Nigeria rhetorics. BIAFRA must stand and you should be at the forefront a la Nairaland.
Once again, congratulations!!!
Somebody pop some champagne!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Biafrarep(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
alex101: I had to come in here to correct the mindset that most of us have as Igbo. If your "wife" is afraid/weary of the word Biafra, then I think you should try and work on her psyche. This was exactly what I zeroed in on my manifesto on how the media brainwashes people to hate what is right. I even read where our own Afam4ever said he already dismissed Biafra_rep simply based on his user ID, but warmed up to him after reading his manifesto. UmuIgbo must learn to work on their psyche. I've not seen Yorubas get weary of OPC neither have I've seen Ijaw distance themselves from MEND.
My brother, I was shocked to say the least when I saw how our people are so scared to identify with Biafra even in a strictly igbo affair! Chai o bu gini kpatara nke a mere anyi ji ka na ahuta onwe anyi ka ndi adotara na agha? Now let me make myself clear, I am so proud to be associated with Biafra, the first and only black super power nation that could only be subdued by the combined evil alliance of western and Arab nations. THE BIAFRA OF THE MIND!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Thank God i made it home.Manny i am sorry i couldn't access what you sent to me from where i was then, was using my tab then,going to check it out now.

Anyway i would like to thank everyone who participated on this election both negative and positive ways, all join lol.

Special thanks to my tireless colleagues,PointB Ogugua and manny, nice working with you all.

Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.

Here we draw the curtain for this election now everyone can party on.

Signing off. 9ja_i_hail.

No problem brother, we did it.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ngwakwe: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eze Elect Onlytruth, I say congratulations.

Kindly send your name to the Eze elect if you wish to work with us in the most active and vibrant online cabinet ever to be established in Nigeria history.

Our Defense Department will be second to none. Equipped to rewrite all falsehood and malicious articles and publications written with the intent to malign, debase, ridicule or deny Ndigbo their Right, Merit and Position in Nigeria, Africa and World at large, with the intent of registering our struggle in UN Human Right Council and General Assembly.

Signed
Ngwakwe
Senior Special Assistant to Eze Elect Onlytruth

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congratulations to our eze elect onlytruth.I wish you a successful reign and ogologo ndu na aru isike!!!

I just hope that nwunye onye Yoruba would not commit suicide
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Eze Elect Onlytruth, I say congratulations.

Kindly send your name to the Eze elect if you wish to work with us in the most active and vibrant online cabinet ever to be established in Nigeria history.

Our Defense Department will be second to none. Equipped to rewrite all falsehood and malicious articles and publications written with the intent to malign, debase, ridicule or deny Ndigbo their Right, Merit and Position in Nigeria, Africa and World at large, with the intent of registering our struggle in UN Human Right Council and General Assembly.

Signed
Ngwakwe
Senior Special Assistance to Eze Elect Onlytruth

Nice... Ndigbo Department of Defense, good initiative.

Who wouldn't wanna be part of this great initiative?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by nduchucks: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2013

Signed
Ngwakwe

cool
that is the spirit

though i did not vote in this election, i'm glad that ndi igbo performed well
and chose wisely
i also make myself available to serve

congratulations to our tireless eze only truth!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by amarush(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just seen my vote is void, why?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush: Just seen my vote is void, why?

Your vote was voided because we couldn't authenticate your standing to vote in the election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Odunnu: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congrats Eze Onlytruth. You are the best fit for the job.
To Alex101, I voted for you because I saw the tenacity in you. I could feel your strenght and I know that if you continue in politics,one day, we shall celebrate you in your exalted office. It starts now. I am one of your political loyalists. grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2013

Signed
Ngwakwe

I cant but wonder how many people offered themselves to help Odumchi the way you came out like this.

Sounds more and more like he was set up to fail

The same people wey invite thief na him go call Policeman to come catch am

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by amarush(f): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

Your vote was voided because we couldn't authenticate your standing to vote in the election.

Can u elaborate? Do u mean whether I'm Igbo?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

That's a direct a way of putting it. We couldn't deduct that from your posts, nor did you say so.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Biafrarep(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: She believes you don't have to add your ideology to your name to make it so pronounced as it breeds hypocrisy

She votes APGA because of Biafra Cause. Without even knowing some candidates on its banner,

She believes you should be known as Biafra Rep (people gives you the name by your actions) not called Biafra Rep.

What you call hate is what she call aimless radicalism. She is educated to know when and how activism produces result and supports it without making noise.

I nominated Biafra Rep because I share his believe and his dedication to Igbo Cause

I have said it times without number, you that have to judge a book strictly by its cover! Anybody who reads my manifesto will know where I stand on the issue, I am a proud igbo man and I always seek for ways to help my people in whatever capacity I can. It is crystal clear that we have been severely shortchanged in this country called Nigeria but since no condition is permanent, I know that we will rise again, in fact we are already on the rise since the return to democracy though we still have some distance to cover. In the world of today, size is everything, size is one of the major reasons that could make China challenge USA, size is the only reason that will make a primitive and dysfunctional country like Nigeria to be the second biggest economy in Africa, size is the only reason why a multinational corporation will still invest in Nigeria despite parlous state of our infrastructure. Size is the reason why the European countries formed the Euro zone. Finally big size is very important to us Igbos because it will provide a huge border-less market for our highly enterprising people(this is the reason why I support the Ecowas zone with a single currency) I support Biafra but BIAFRA OF THE MIND!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

That's one question, another is that since we weren't certain if you were Igbo or not, we referenced your posts and unfortunately, we couldn't find any proof indicating or representing Igbo. On that ground, due to little or no supporting proof, it was voided.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
PointB:

That's a direct a way of putting it. We couldn't deduct that from your posts, nor did you say so.

Thank you for your answer...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
@amarush,

I hope I answered your question, since the election has closed AND votes posted, there's another election coming up this year. In the meantime, how about you tell us about you (not that it matter), but at least signifying you're Igbo will go a long way.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

I wanted to shed more light to what PointB had said before i came across my second colleague elaboration below.

manny4life:

That's one question, another is that since we weren't certain if you were Igbo or not, we referenced your posts and unfortunately, we couldn't find any proof indicating or representing Igbo. On that ground, due to little or no supporting proof, it was voided.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by amarush(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
PointB:

Right. Was I supposed to say "I vote for Onlytruth and I am Igbo"? Anyways I'm from Enugu, Oji River.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by mafifle: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eze Elect accept my congratulations. Here the journey begins. A bigger congrats to our brothers whose fierce and erudite participation in the election enhanced our understanding of the igbo polity. I say congrats to Alex101 and Biafra Rep you are great igbo sons.

Alex101 and Biafra Rep, please extend your congrats to the new eze elect and accept his hand of fellowing if he calls for co operation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by mafifle: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eze Elect accept my congratulations. Here the journey begins. A bigger congrats to our brothers whose fierce and erudite participation in the election enhanced our understanding of the igbo polity. I say congrats to Alex101 and Biafra Rep you are great igbo sons.

Alex101 and Biafra Rep, please extend your congrats to the new eze elect and accept his hand of fellowship if he calls for co operation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

Right. Was I supposed to say "I vote for Onlytruth and I am Igbo"? Anyways I'm from Enugu, Oji River.

The "I am Igbo" isn't necessary, you misunderstand us. No one could vouch for you that's why we referenced you post to support it but nothing. Well thanks for sharing that information with us, we look forward to seeing you around. The activities of ndigbo NL has just started, so stick around.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2013

Signed
Ngwakwe

Lekwa ha oº°˚! SSA ehkwa?! Ok, I want to be the Eze's newest and last wife...how much I go pay? undecided undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

Thanks for your explanation, but for now we believe what you said hoping that before next election your posts will help us identify you more, there are many who claimed to be igbo here but we noticed they are not through their posts.

Once again thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For UNILAG Alumni Research Center (PHOTOS) / Ex-militants Allege Exclusion From NNPCL Contracts, Threaten Violence / Sgt Sunday Badang Died In The Bomb Blast At Ungwar Sarki In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.