Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks (1599 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / 10 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Augphil: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Things Men Like in Women often have nothing to do with looks, bra size or any of the standard things we think men fall for. In fact, although physical appearance is the first thing they notice (don’t we all?), when it comes to settling down it often comes in last and counts the least. Believe it or not, there are at least 12 completely non-physical things men like in women and I’m pretty sure your boyfriend could list many more and confirm that your gorgeous physique, beautiful eyes and soft lips are not the only things that made him fall head over heels for you! Interested to learn more about those other things men like in women? Well, read carefully because every man would love to be with a woman who is…

1. A Good Listener
Most men appreciate women who are able to just listen – no “ I told you so” lines, no lectures, tips or comments regarding what you would do if you were in his place. You know… just sitting, listening (and I mean REALLY listening)… just showing that you care. Oh, and that involves being patient as well, understanding that most men need to “process” their problems before they can talk about them and learning to say, “Okay, baby, whenever you want to talk about it – I’m here for you”.
2. Spontaneous
Being able to “go with the flow” is one of the things men like in women the most and I must admit I’m still not as nearly as spontaneous as my fianc? would like me to be although I’m working on it. Most of our men would never sing in front of us (professional singers excluded) but they just love to hear us sing ( even if it sounds more like howling), they love to see us dance around the house, they will gladly throw us a surprise if they know the reaction would be positive and they love to see us being us (even if it involves a certain dose of silliness).
3. A Good driver
Although our men often complain about female drivers, most of them would agree driving skills are a must for a modern woman. But, some of them are ready to do go even further and admit they LOVE a woman who can make that engine purr like an overgrown kitten! Shocking? Nah, not really!
4. Accomplished And Fulfilled
Women who actually enjoy the things they do are more attractive, which means you should definitely stop whining about the things you DON’T have and start enjoying the things you DO! It’s not about being extremely beautiful, having a good job, an impressive resume or whatnot – it’s about you being happy for who you are as a person, it’s about being positive, about knowing that you’re a great woman who deserves great things. And, believe me, it’s true that bad luck never travels alone, but the same can be said for good luck as well.

others will come soon,you can also be the first to read other points by sending an email to exploreinfo22@gmail.com with subject 12 things men like in a women. it is free!
pls excuse me,i will be back
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Mynd44: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Huh?
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by ovalrose(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Huh?
another huh. Huh? Huh?
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
ovalrose: another huh. Huh? Huh?
Yes oo
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by blazingtrain: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by blazingtrain: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked
Re: 12 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by blazingtrain: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Romance / What A Couple! / Hi Lovers, If You're In A Long Distance relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.