Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help (1622 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello my fellow niaralanders, There is this girl (a very close friend of mine) that I am madly inlove with and each time I talk about relationship she ignores the idea and rather chose to be a good friend than going into relationship with me. There is nothing I don't do for her as a guy would do for the one he loves so much and the same is applicable to her even my friends do think we are dating, but the truth is there is nothing going on between me and her. Her reason is she won't like to dive into a relationship that would shatter in a matter of time. I don't know what else to do to her to believe me, please I need your advices. Thanks
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
d greatest relationship's started off as frndship...jus kip showin her u care....she'll reconsider

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Why ruin a perfectly good friendship... undecided
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by newpaparazzi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Be consistent. she is testing you.if you pass d test, she will agree with you.so continue doing those good things to her & hope for her positive response. note that some good ladies dont appreciate being rushed into relationship.
**my sincere contribution**
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by captainsinzu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Kip doing gud boi nd gud fwend..anoda guy will come nd woo her nd she will fall for the guy....bros my own contribution stop showin her luv nd affection...play wit her like u play wid oda galz..nd I bet u she gon lik u 4 dat

2 Likes

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by NEROSKY(m): 1:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Guy forget this one minded girls advising u to keep up wif her,just STOP!! You have been strictly kept in friend zone for life.. Just go for another girl n stop wasting your great time on a girl who Only knew u existed when she needs something... Nigerian Girls are really materialistic in nature, only 5% them are well sophisticated... You don't need a pastor to tell you that she's getting it else where n ur services re not needed
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by awistle(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2013
My guy run away frm dat gal cos u ve been friendzoned, trust me anoda guy will come and bleep dat gal why u are still dere showing love to her. friend zoning is a normal tin now for gals,
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Boll2010: 4:17am On Sep 23, 2013
Come on bro relax.....who laf last laf best........u go cool down if she come agree u go come sufa am is dis nt wat u xpectngrin u can try d next availAble native doctor
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Google63(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Babiloko: d greatest relationship's started off as frndship...jus kip showin her u care....she'll reconsider
end time tinz

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Gudintent: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2013
NEROSKY: Guy forget this one minded girls advising u to keep up wif her,just STOP!! You have been strictly kept in friend zone for life.. Just go for another girl n stop wasting your great time on a girl who Only knew u existed when she needs something... Nigerian Girls are really materialistic in nature, only 5% them are well sophisticated... You don't need a pastor to tell you that she's getting it else where n ur services re not needed

You obviously missed the bit where the op said;

otijah: There is nothing I don't do for her as a guy would do for the one he loves so much and the same is applicable to her.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by drnoel: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Babiloko: d greatest relationship's started off as frndship...jus kip showin her u care....she'll reconsider
I agree but its best u burn the wood and take the consequences cos u will blame urself if she finds a new. She will tell u then that u guys weren't dating. Get the words from her mouth and get her to accept it.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by drnoel: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Why ruin a perfectly good friendship... undecided
Its not about ruing a good friendship. The guy wants to date. So either they both agree they are dating or they both agree they just want to be friends. Then it can work, not one person is hoping and the other person is taking it in stride.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by PastorAji(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2013
awistle: My guy run away frm dat gal cos u ve been friendzoned, trust me anoda guy will come and bleep dat gal why u are still dere showing love to her. friend zoning is a normal tin now for gals,

Fweeeend Zone.......that's good! Ma guy as this pesin rightly said look for anoda girl as a back---up
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Princeparix(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
otijah: There is nothing I don't do for her as a guy would do for the one he loves so much and the same is applicable to her.
wit dis statement i think u shuld stop bugging her with words and let ur actions proceed and yield fruits. Dating my bestfriend wz d best tin dat eva happend nd words didnt help.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2013
Princeparix: wit dis statement i think u shuld stop bugging her with words and let ur actions proceed and yield fruits. Dating my bestfriend wz d best tin dat eva happend nd words didnt help.
thanks brov

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2013
You're locked up in her friend zone and would have ya advances turned down until you strategize your moves.

Likes repels they say, so u're not having her if she've not felt the need to have you - Reason she'd tell you that she wouldnt want to move into a relationship that wouldnt work.

Think of doing things that'd make her long for you - Just think [not to go pocketpicking for her].

Weird Strategies like impressing other gals, avoiding her company and calls, texting her on occassionally basis and not calling at all etc, might just help u out.

Oga if symptoms persist after 3 days, go hunt for another chick abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by ITbomb(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
El Guapo: You're locked up in her friend zone and would have ya advances turned down until you strategize your moves.

Think of doing things that'd make her long for you - Just think [not to go pocketpicking for her].

Weird Strategies like impressing other gals, avoiding her company and calls, texting her on occassionally basis and not calling at all etc, might just help u out.
I can see why 'she' preferred you to me, you are a real el capone in daticology.

@OP, in doing all these strategies which also worked for me, DO NOT go to the extreme. Inasmuch as you avoid her company but whenever by chance you two meet, give her the warmest hug and carry on as if nothing happen then suddenly break away on the excuse of doing something important (dont look back).
Nothing draws a woman close to a man like jealousy, impress other girls even to her face she will start craving for your attention.
Plan very rare meeting with her at secluded places, make sure the sitting arrangement is tight and allows for skin touch.
If it doesnt work, then let go, get yourself a better girl.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
ITbomb:
I can see why 'she' preferred you to me, you are a real el capone in daticology.

@OP, in doing all these strategies which also worked for me, DO NOT go to the extreme. Inasmuch as you avoid her company but whenever by chance you two meet, give her the warmest hug and carry on as if nothing happen then suddenly break away on the excuse of doing something important (dont look back).
Nothing draws a woman close to a man like jealousy, impress other girls even to her face she will start craving for your attention.
Plan very rare meeting with her at secluded places, make sure the sitting arrangement is tight and allows for skin touch.
that's the next thing am about doing now, I just pray I works that way.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by ITbomb(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
otijah: that's the next thing am about doing now, I just pray I works that way.
Goodluck Son, I will always mention you in my prayers
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Dovahkiin(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
[img]http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=-6M0RvjErTebFM&tbnid=-YaKmoluoGBbEM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADhy&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg9.joyreactor.com%2Fpics%2Fpost%2Fcomics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-friend-zone-688199.png&ei=-i9AUsecI6ig7Aaso4GYDA&psig=AFQjCNGRmy319FfdVWz4MI0PF5foTIgshQ&ust=1380024698704725[/img]
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by drnoel: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
otijah: that's the next thing am about doing now, I just pray I works that way.
It always works only if u play the cards right. If u don't, it will just backfire on ur face.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Iaz93: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
ITbomb:

Chai! this guy is my brother.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by realteflon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op. I sense you compliment her alot, you seek every opportunity to be with her, you do her favours alot, you smile alot when you are with her when you shouldn't, you don't have a no on ur mouth when she wants to go somewhere with her or do things for her

Do you want a way out so she begins to see you as a boyfriend to be intimate with?
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Nextworldnx(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
drnoel:
It always works only if u play the cards right. If u don't, it will just backfire on ur face.

And what this statement means is that u shudnt play the cards hoping dat she will actually get jealous and come rushing into ur arms.
Its a 50/50 thing. So play ur cards and take ur mind off her reactions. If she falls in-line, good for her,but if she doesn't, then Good riddance!!!.

I say this because, don't fall flat immediately for her if it works or start begging her if it doesn't, 'cos either way u will still lose. U knw why?

because she will know that ur suppose withdrawal from her and flirting with others girls was planned/staged to make her Jealous.

#Goodluck without Clueless Joe Son#

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op, ur a learner, ur already giving her wat u ought to give when u both r in a relationship, so wat else can u offer during the relationship? Send her to ur frnd zone and watch her beg for ur attention.
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by Cabsso(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
wait am comin

Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by geezyk(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guy,ur frndzone no get part2 oo... grin wink

Some 2wks ago was when my eyes were finally opened for me to know i've been zoned,We've been frnds for over a year and some months,i made my intention known to her frm the second week we met,but she kept posting me as if be post office....

Chai!!! I suffered in silence oo,and i kept hoping she would come around one day and change her mindset,worst still,she visits me at home.. Once i bring up the topic,she'll find a way to change it.... my frnds even thought we were dating,i call her on a daily basis sef,just to raise up hopes

One night,I slept and made up my mind never to call her again,na so me just bone her since then oo.... and i escaped frndzone for life...

moral of d story,gtfo that zone.... another would surely come ur way...
[center]My 2cents tho..[/center]
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
geezyk: Guy,ur frndzone no get part2 oo... grin wink

Some 2wks ago was when my eyes were finally opened for me to know i've been zoned,We've been frnds for over a year and some months,i made my intention known to her frm the second week we met,but she kept posting me as if be post office....

Chai!!! I suffered in silence oo,and i kept hoping she would come around one day and change her mindset,worst still,she visits me at home.. Once i bring up the topic,she'll find a way to change it.... my frnds even thought we were dating,i call her on a daily basis sef,just to raise up hopes

One night,I slept and made up my mind never to call her again,na so me just bone her since then oo.... and i escaped frndzone for life...

u are getting me high on decision making
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
geezyk:
Guy,ur frndzone no get part2 oo... grin wink

ok
Re: Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help by otijah(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Cabsso:
wait am comin
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Behind Wooeing A Lady / Can You Marry A Celebrity/famous Person? / Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.