Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage (53760 Views)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Madawaki01: u don recommend d story for frontpage..YES OR NO
I think the answer is YES. But he should not come here telling us which thread he thinks desire to grace the front page.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Madawaki01: u don recommend d story for frontpage..YES OR NO
I don't think that answer is any of your business hence I will choose not to answer it

2 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2013
yemi2plus:
I think the answer is YES. But he should not come here telling us which thread he thinks desire to grace the front page.
Actually I did not tell you which deserves to be on front page. I can only tell the supermods which threads I think deserves to be on front page
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't think that answer is any of your business hence I will choose not to answer it
if i reply u, u wil ban me.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2013
Madawaki01: if i reply u, u wil ban me.
Takes me 30 seconds on a slow day..........
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Takes me 30 seconds on a slow day..........
*laughing*
GOD IS WATCHING IN HD
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Madawaki01: *laughing*
GOD IS WATCHING IN HD
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually I did not tell you which deserves to be on front page. I can only tell the supermods which threads I think deserves to be on front page
you see what I mean again?
the endorsement thread should be the one doing the talking NOT you.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2013
yemi2plus:
you see what I mean again?
the endorsement thread should be the one doing the talking NOT you.
Again, that's what you think. But you forgot the rules of this thread itself. It is part of the functions of the moderator to nominate a thread for front page that will gain interest of others. This thread is so that the moderator can be reminded of threads they might have missed.

Now run along.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:

plz i wanna knw d names of d SUPERMODS cool
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Imerion:

plz i wanna knw d names of d SUPERMODS cool
superman and superwoman

2 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by princesa(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello mynd,

I think this story is frontpage worthy, and i endorse it.

www.nairaland.com/1296911/nigerian-story--chocolates-sushi

thank you in advancesmiley

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
princesa: Hello mynd,

Yes ma'am
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Marian17(f): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2013
princesa: Hello mynd,

supported
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by madawaki02(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
I Cnt believe we've been endorsin a story for front page and we havn't got an ansa,whereas,a long and borin story made front page twice..
God is watching in HD
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Idrismusty97(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1428847/myers-brigges-type-indicator-mbti

This is a great suggestion that compare the MBTI temperament type and the tim lahaye temperament type
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by princesa(f): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
madawaki02:
I Cnt believe we've been endorsin a story for front page and we havn't got an ansa,whereas,a long and borin story made front page twice..
God is watching in HD
its simply called...

*in macho male voice*

'The Rise of the Powers that Be'

grin
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2013
princesa:
its simply called...

*in macho male voice*

'The Rise of the Powers that Be'

grin
u be mynd? angry
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by princesa(f): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Madawaki01: u be mynd? angry

cool
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Mnyd,come reply us ooo
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Madawaki01: Mnyd,come reply us ooo
Reply you about what?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by chistar01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
madawaki02: I Cnt believe we've been endorsin a story for front page and we havn't got an ansa,whereas,a long and borin story made front page twice..
God is watching in HD
RULE 1 of life - You don't always get what you want, so make what you have what you want.
FACT 1 - shiit happens , flush it.
QUESTION 1 - What stories are you talking about?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by MzLakore(f): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls cuddlemi n mynd44.....on bhalf of few readers we want u to pls let d writers finish their story b4 its taken to d frontpage....they don't conclude most story once its on d front page.........PLS n TANX
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore:
Pls cuddlemi n mynd44.....on bhalf of few readers we want u to pls let d writers finish their story b4 its taken to d frontpage....they don't conclude most story once its on d front page.........PLS n TANX
@bolded.. Do you mean "ishilove?"

I just can't stop laughing, are you for real?

Maybe you should pick up a pen and try writing.

Personally, I think the more readers a writer have, the faster he update. That's, if a thread, before making the front page have just about a thousand readers, the writer might choose to update just once a day, but when the thread hit the front page, there's a probabaly that more than 10thousand readers will join the already 1thousand and that will make the writer update more.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by MzLakore(f): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
@bolded.. Do you mean "ishilove?"

I just can't stop laughing, are you for real?

Maybe you should pick up a pen and try writing.

Personally, I think the more readers a writer have, the faster he update. That's, if a thread, before making the front page have just about a thousand readers, the writer might choose to update just once a day, but when the thread hit the front page, there's a probabaly that more than 10thousand readers will join the already 1thousand and that will make the writer update more.
don't u eva get to mind ur business dis section is to hear pple's opinion nt urs alone....pls get sumfin doin n stop pickin on....moreover am nt talikin for my self alone ....m.owkea.....I didn't remember callin ur name n u re nt d moderator here....

2 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore: don't u eva get to mind ur business dis section is to hear pple's opinion nt urs alone....pls get sumfin doin n stop pickin on....moreover am nt talikin for my self alone ....m.owkea.....I didn't remember callin ur name n u re nt d moderator here....
You must be angry at your boyfriend ma'am.

I was only trying to make you see things from a writer point of view.

Please, speak for yourself and stop using "us" and "we", abi you don forget say I be reader too?

2 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by MzLakore(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
You must be angry at your boyfriend ma'am.

I was only trying to make you see things from a writer point of view.

Please, speak for yourself and stop using "us" and "we", abi you don forget say I be reader too?
get a life dude....u re pointless
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore: get a life dude....u re pointless
it's okay dear.
Please, don't reply me again. Mynd might see it as derailing and get us ban.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mz_Lakore: don't u eva get to mind ur business dis section is to hear pple's opinion nt urs alone....pls get sumfin doin n stop pickin on....moreover am nt talikin for my self alone ....m.owkea.....I didn't remember callin ur name n u re nt d moderator here....
Lmao!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33)

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.