Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage (53713 Views)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by teeluv(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by MumZ(f): 4:06am On Jun 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kemiola89(f): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2013
^^ There you have the link to broken vows.

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Joy4mi(f): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mum Z :
https://www.nairaland.com/1303461/story-broken-vows

tanx Mum Z, did nt know how to go about getting the link to the thread.

@Mynd
i hope u go thru d thread and see what dis great writer is doing .
pls pls pls this story deserves to be on fp.

tanx.

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by glowingscenes(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
awwwwww....seee my loved ones representing moi... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by glowingscenes(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Nt enuff updates for Broken vows ke?@ Mynd 44
hehehe...ese gan oo...loool..me too was beginning to wonder about the update thing..
grin kiss
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Preshie(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1303461/story-broken-vows
@ Mynd, this story should be on the front page, it's a classic. You should read it too to understand what i'm saying. Thanks.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Fishoy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
teeluv: https://www.nairaland.com/1303461/story-broken-vows
seconded...its fp worthy wit gd updates...
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Deiok(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Madawaki01: I endorse this....
https://www.nairaland.com/1314002/2go-love-story
@MOd what are you waiting for? Kindly move this thread to the front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Rapmaestro(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2:
@MOd what are you waiting for? Kindly move this thread to the front page. Thanks
bring more endorser na..
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2013
Rap maestro: bring more endorser na..
na who be this one again. When you become mod?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na who be this one again. When you become mod?
While I can overlook your rude tone towards me, I might not overlook it to other users.....try to keep your posts civil and devoid of insulting undertones.

Read the first post on this thread and you will see his point. Your readers are supposed to nominate this not you.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
While I can overlook your rude tone towards me, I might not overlook it to other users.....try to keep your posts civil and devoid of insulting undertones.

Read the first post on this thread and you will see his point. Your readers are supposed to nominate this not you.

Mr mynd is right. People have to endorse it for you not the other way round... By the way, you don't even have much updates on your thread yet talk less of going to front page. Just continue updating, when your thread reaches page 12, come back for front page... datzz all!!
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
@mynd_44 kindly point out how/when i used a wrong/rude tune towards you. I didn't quote you but rap_maestro.
@neduzze5... Broken vows was having 148 post when it made the front page, so telling me to update more before my thread hit the front page is out of it.
P:S i will get more readers to endorse the thread. Thanks
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
1) A Topic can be recommended by anyone apart from the writer itself.
The reason being that, writers would focus only/more on their own write-ups.
**We need to help, nurture & evaluate each other**

Noted. I will get more readers to endorse the thread
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2:
I find this rude.......
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by yemi2plus(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I find this rude.......
lol.. But i said "kindly". Oya nor vex.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2: 1) A Topic can be recommended by anyone apart from the writer itself.
The reason being that, writers would focus only/more on their own write-ups.
**We need to help, nurture & evaluate each other**

Noted. I will get more readers to endorse the thread
And the Mod should use his discretions
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2: @mynd_44 kindly point out how/when i used a wrong/rude tune towards you. I didn't quote you but rap_maestro.
@neduzze5... Broken vows was having 148 post when it made the front page, so telling me to update more before my thread hit the front page is out of it.
P:S i will get more readers to endorse the thread. Thanks

Yeah, broken vows was having 148 posts but the story updates were "mucher" than the comments unlike yours!
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And the Mod should use his discretions

Gbam!! Well said... Next endorsement please
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
@mynd..oya no vex na..kindly put d story"2go love story"on front page
@nedduze nd fujirapmaestro, hellep us endorse na
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by repogirl(f): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Me wondering, is front page now by force? A story will go front page when the time is right, writers shouldn't be asking readers or lobbying for it, real writers focus on their writing not front page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / The Lover Next Door II / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.