Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage (53716 Views)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Anyi3(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2013
I'm second Campaign Manager in charge of Taking Chances... My oga at the top brendizzle has said all.
.....That's all....
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by repogirl(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2013
Taking chances by princessa, thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/1261737/story-taking-chances
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 24, 2013
Taking chances for frontpage
.,,.............................Princesa Rocks!!!!!
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Ashkormissy(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2013
I also endorse 'taking chances for front page'. Its a gud piece of literature.......
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2013
Talking about captivating, enlightening, fantastic, mind-blowing, mouth-watering and interesting story.......then you are talking:"Taking Chances." By princesa.

I believe a whole lot of people will find it not only insightful but also interesting if placed on the Front Page.

Therefore my vote goes thus; Taking Chance for Front Page!

Thank you.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emeralddan(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2013
I endorse TEACH ME TO KISS by jiraiyas.....it's a piece everyone is gonna love i betcha!!

2 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 6:15am On May 25, 2013
Taking Chances for front page,please.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 7:43am On May 25, 2013
Anty Cuddle-Me, me endorse Taking chances by princessa.
https://www.nairaland.com/1261737/
story-taking-chances
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2013
Anty me cuddlemi this storey make sense o. I Endorse Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759.
www.nairaland.com/1217099/man-wey-dey-reason
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by iebanehita(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2013
M i d first to endorse ''The Religion'' by Frank3:16 in ds thread or m missin sumthng?!

That story is d BOMB for doz dt liked Action-Packed,, Suspense-filled,Romantic write-ups,,all in one.
Bsyds, its gonna b concluded soon.
So, CuddleMii(*sexyname*).. Puleasseeeee!!!
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2013
I, Neduzze 1 of Literature/Writing section of Nairaland hereby endorse VanTee20 story titled The Saviour for front page. This novel is action packed and humor filled. In fact, it is a thriller! It will be a catalyst in bringing more people into this section. Here is the link to the thread below to see for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/1204532/saviour

Thanks in anticipation of your endorsement of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Marian17(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2013
Neduzze5: I, Neduzze 1 of Literature/Writing section of Nairaland hereby endorse VanTee20 story titled The Saviour for front page. This novel is action packed and humor filled. In fact, it is a thriller! It will be a catalyst in bringing more people into this section. Here is the link to the thread below to see for yourself

Seconded. That thread is really front page worthy.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by VanTee20(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2013
Neduzze5: I, Neduzze 1 of Literature/Writing section of Nairaland hereby endorse VanTee20 story titled The Saviour for front page. This novel is action packed and humor filled. In fact, it is a thriller! It will be a catalyst in bringing more people into this section. Here is the link to the thread below to see for yourself

Thanks buddy, you are the best. I really appreciate this smiley....
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by VanTee20(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2013
Marian17:

Seconded. That thread is really front page worthy.

Thanks mariansmiley.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by iebanehita(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2013

GBAM!.. GBAM!!.. GBAM!!!

All the Characters there r hilarious!..
The story, itself, is a stress reliever.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by oyestephen(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Bash92(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2013
The Religion by Frank3.16
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2013
Mr Mynd, please do something about our non representation at the front page. since one week after Princesa's Taking Chances hit front page, no other story has gone there. The Saviour by VanTee has been endorsed, the Religion by Frank 3:16 has also been endorsed and Flow 1759's Man wey dey reason has also been endorsed severally. why havent they gone to front page? i thought its supposed to be a daily occurence??

3 Likes

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Tovot: 5:01pm On May 30, 2013
i want to endorse THE SAVIOur by vantee

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
Tovot: i want to endorse THE SAVIOur by vantee
Link please
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by VanTee20(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Link please

Here sir ===>www.nairaland.com/1204532/saviour
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2013
Thank you very much Mr Mynd. I am/we are so grateful for everything. Keep the good work up!

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Fishoy(f): 6:45pm On May 30, 2013
The saviour by vantee for front page pls...

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 6:56pm On May 30, 2013
Fishoy: The saviour by vantee for front page pls...
Someone already did....plus it will be better if you posted the links here ma'am(you are female right?)
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Rapmaestro(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Someone already did....plus it will be better if you posted the links here ma'am (you are female right?)
lwkmd.. I see denial here
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Fishoy(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Someone already did....plus it will be better if you posted the links here ma'am(you are female right?)
is hard fr u to understnd d 'f' letter
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Neduzze5(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2013
Yesterday, Frank's The Religion went to front page. Once again, I endorse The Saviour against tomorrow morning. Wish you all the best.

THE SAVIOUR

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by harjala(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2013
I Endorse Sankofa's Call for Submission to the Frontpage..Kindly help to move to front page.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Ishilove: 7:22pm On May 31, 2013
I endorse 'The Saviour' by Vantee

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by IzyLuv(f): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
I Endorse Jiraiyas' Teach Me to Kiss!!!

Awesome stuff.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Hollyb(f): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2013
I endorse Jiraiyas Teach me to kiss and Game of the hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / The Lover Next Door II / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.