Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nairabet Scam! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Scam! (22621 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Scam! by amuki: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2009
I made a withdrawal request in nairabet since 3 weeks ago but as I am speaking to you nothing has been done about it.The customer care is virtually non existent as they have only forum as their customer support and you need to be approved before you can lay complaint.Guess what up until now they have not approved my forum membership.So I counsel all intending members to beware of the wolf in sheep clothing! I heard one Mr Alabi is the owner of the site.Does anybody know more about the site cos I hope to pursue it with EFCC and ICPC.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2009
what is nairabet?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by yusufadebayo02(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
the owner of complete sport know much about nairabet site. report that alabi to director of complete sport.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
Too many names and stuff crawls up by the day
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
amuki:

I made a withdrawal request in nairabet since 3 weeks ago but as I am speaking to you nothing has been done about it.The customer care is virtually non existent as they have only forum as their customer support and you need to be approved before you can lay complaint.Guess what up until now they have not approved my forum membership.So I counsel all intending members to beware of the wolf in sheep clothing! I heard one Mr Alabi is the owner of the site.Does anybody know more about the site cos I hope to pursue it with EFCC and ICPC.

Our withdrawals do not take more than two working days. If you have a
legitimate withdrawal request, there is no reason why it won't be granted.

We need details please. Our customer service forum, which I'm sure you are an
approved member, is serving our customers well contrary to the statement
you made above.

We respond to enquiries, questions and comments within minutes, at worst,
hours which I believe is world class so save the noise.

Use the customer service forum and we'll attend to you.

ifyalways:

what is nairabet?

It's Nigeria's first sports bookmaking website.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
I've gone ahead to investigate this and I can see that you have already
posted your complaints on our customer service forum.

To set the records straight, you made a withdrawal request about 10
days ago.

Now, the bank account number you provided is different from your registered
name we have on file.

If you know a bit about banking operations, you will know that when you
write an account number that is different from the account name, the deposit
will not go through. Duh! angry

It's up to you to provide the right details and your money will land into your
account in no time.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by ifyalways(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
where is the OP?
Akinalabi,thank you.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by fuke(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2009
@Akin Alabi,

Your tone is a bit on the high horse.You people teach us to be civil to our clients.
                   If your client loses his head, you keep yours.

I am sure, unless pushed to the  very extreme, Dr. Ojeagbese will not talk like that.

Akin, die die, you have so much to do for us on this www business.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by atuagbo: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Nairalanders & belove Nigerians, Nairabet is not a scam!
Each tym I request 4 my profit dey deposit it straight in2 my a/c without wasting tym.
I started placing bets with them since March, 2009 & i dont 've any problem with dem.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Scam! by princeokek: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
na wa o!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by mrevexpert: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
I know Akin Alabi and i am familiar with Naira bet.
I must be frank with the poster Akin Alabi is one of the genuine online marketers we have.
If you have an issue with his site, it could be the server is down, so much interceptions on the site or something else.
Meanwhile he is a rich kid of Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase of Success Digest and Complete sports, and a reputed online marketer. He will not do anything that will tarnish his image.
As u can see, immediately he smelt a rat he came online to clarify the issue. Keep doing business with reputed and honest online marketers.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by suxes2005(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
Nairabet is not scam as A.A is not a scammer so try and find out very well before u post anything here

SHALOM
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Buso4(m): 2:45am On Oct 10, 2009
Although I am new in Nairabet, I dont see any form scam around what they are doing because one gets instant update immediately after each match u stake your money on. Whether you win or lose, the update will be there waiting for you. Please people should be careful about their alterations before going public.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by hamziwhiz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
Please before posting.
Make contacts we are no fools.
ok?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by nwangap(f): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2009
please can some1 acquiant me with what this nairabet is all about. Akinlabi, since it seems its your site, so please kind give me all the info i will need. you can post it here or simply send it to pattybf@yahoo.com. xpecting to hear from you.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by switch47(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Though i use 365 i recently registered with nairabet. i know Akin Alabi is not likely to F up. Nairabet for life!!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by jimmypee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
Akin alabi is one of the very few people i trust in my life. The problem is his diversification. He is into too many things. This might be affecting his effectiveness and efficiency. Akin is a pro. Akin if u ever get to read this, i ve an information product that is meant for u to edit and sell. Contact me: 08029104664 or pelemohjimmy@yahoo.com.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
Thank God I didnt see this thread on time grin

else I for don cause katakata for here . . .

who says the brightest and best of Nigerian youth is not for real ?

how can anyone say a time and ested Akin Alabi aint for real ?

Akin had been real even before joining NL . . .

AND PEEPS LIKE MYSELF WOULD ALWAYS STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH !!!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by babalojayeju: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Let me tell u all nairalanders what this guy posted was extremely truth, i made a withdrawal request since on the seventh they approved it on the 11th but it does not reflect on my bank account, Let me tell u nairalanders its completely scam! There forum does not even use to approve any applicant.This has happened to me nd my friend, Any comment can b sent to 'hadjibabaondrun@gmail.com, JUST BEWARE,
Re: Nairabet Scam! by DrKitaun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
The last 2 posters are twats!

I will get AKINALABI to come clarify ur bunkumery!
Re: Nairabet Scam! by akinalabi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
babalojayeju:

Let me tell u all nairalanders what this guy posted was extremely truth, i made a withdrawal request since on the seventh they approved it on the 11th but it does not reflect on my bank account, Let me tell u nairalanders its completely scam! There forum does not even use to approve any applicant.This has  happened to me nd my friend, Any comment can b sent to  'hadjibabaondrun@gmail.com, JUST BEWARE,

If your withdrawal was approved on the 11th of April (Sunday), it simply means you have to wait till a
working day to get paid. Were you expecting us to go and deposit into your bank account on a Sunday?

If you have not received it today, it simply means there is an issue with it and there is a customer service
line you can call from 10am to 4pm.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Ladoorbz(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2010
nairabet is too REAL. you can even check my blog. i made a post example about them football trading
Re: Nairabet Scam! by babalojayeju: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
All nairalanders,pls 4give me about what i posted about nairabet.Are u people going to scold me by giving me 100 lashes of pankere a.k.a cain.nairabet granted my request an hour afta i posted d rubbish.let me write dis in capital letters, MY GREAT APOLOGY GOES TO THIS 'GREAT NIGERIAN', AKIN ALABI, PLEASE 4GIVE 4 ANY DAMAGE DIS MIGHT HAV CAUSED U ,AM ON MY KNEES NOW, i urge every body to register on , NAIRA BET, i even placed bet yesterday nd am still going to place today, UP NIGERIA!, NAIJA 4 LIFE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Scam! by babalojayeju: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2010
I need to give out another apology to both
all nairalaners and nairabetters nd to THE GREAT AKIN ALABI, dat i am very very sorry, we 2geda will make Nigeria a beta place nd a great Nation!!! THANK U ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.