Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre (11592 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Nonsense!!! This is‎​ not a matter of politics, but of security of lives and properties.

A building is‎​ demolished in his state capital and he maintains a "curious" silence.... Doesn't that show that either:

1. He's incompetent in the area of securing lives and properties of people in his state....
Or
2. He has a hand in the whole thing...

Pls note that you have the right to remain silent as anything you say will be used against you in my next post....

cool cool

Of course he has a hand in it...

No sane person should endorse a cross-dressing faggit who led 2 million people to the slaughter and then ran away after the dust settled...

Any monument to the randy old goat should be pulled down, and the mere mention of his name should be made taboo....

1 Like

Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by GARRIx7(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2013
causewahala: Why the midnight communication, dem dey do free call Could there be some midnight behind the scene on-goings we don't know about

Say what!!!
shocked shocked

Anything can happen sha....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2013
aryzgreat:

it takes ingenuity to make a fake products, ask china and taiwan, but it takes a lazy coward to make noise about fake when he can't produce a toothpick. It sucks to be a Yoruba!
shocked
Can u imagine what this reprobate son of a cannibal is saying?

4 Likes

Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Duru1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
seanet01: Who is ojukwu

The above post is classic in the sense of being intentionally moronic and grammatically irresponsible?
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by kabba7(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
He is the seccesionist leader and tail of head of bayafura
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Kirinwa: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
muktarl: Okorocha is the culprit

I haven't done much research but it seems that Anyanwu Senator and Okorocha belong to different factions. One thing I can vouch is that the destruction is POLITICAL! For such a thing to be done not even in North leaves a clear fact that it was a HIGH level CONSPIRACY!!!!!
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by seanet01: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Duru1:

The above post is classic in the sense of being intentionally moronic and grammatically irresponsible?
Mr. Grammar,
sorry o,
again
please who is oju-iku?
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by emmalexabl(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
seanet01: Mr. Grammar,
sorry o,
again
please who is oju-iku?
Now if u really wanna know, i think he was a HERO who died an honourable death unlike the COWARD AWO-WOWO that died a shameful death after gulping OTAPIAPIA( rat poison).
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by blazingtrain: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bad !!!
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2013

he is one man whose name reverbrates across nigeria. gerraout
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by tpia5: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Change is here.

Not sure its positive though.

People will wish the pope had stayed on at least another one or two decades or at least hadnt stepped back . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by Duru1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
seanet01: Mr. Grammar,
sorry o,
again
please who is oju-iku?

I guess the above typical response from a bigoted loafer indicated your intent was moronic. Please enjoy the foolishness. As for the grammatical part, I say keep trolling.
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by ubaobi: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
kabba7:
He is the seccesionist leader and tail of head of bayafura
one man's hero is another man's villain.. BTW , who is Awolowo?
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by seanet01: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
emmalexabl:
Now if u really wanna know, i think he was a HERO who died an honourable death unlike the COWARD AWO-WOWO that died a shameful death after gulping OTAPIAPIA( rat poison).
Yeah, okay, the hero who ran away to ivory coast dressed like a pregnant woman to avoid Federal forces. Is that a brave man in iboland? Yeah, in the land of the blind i guess.
Re: Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre by seanet01: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

he is one man whose name reverbrates across nigeria. gerraout
across Nigeria?
You mean the ediot who led 3 million gullible biafrans to their untimely death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Foreigners Suspected To Be Boko-Haram Members Arrested / See What Rev. Uma Ukpai Said About #biafra / Umahi Sacks Francis Idike, EBSU Vice Chancellor, Signs New Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.