Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

:) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :) (3325 Views)

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? / He Used Me And Dump Me / She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

:) by stainless40: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2013
:-)
Re: :) by goodbobo: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2013
is he ur father?

7 Likes

Re: :) by CeCeBillz(f): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2013
Pls be specific.. Is he ur husband? Father or in anyway related to u cos I don't understand ur storysad.. If No! Then how can u depend on ur bf to carter for everytin in ur life.. Na wa oh
Re: :) by CeCeBillz(f): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2013
Ask am oh, me tire
goodbobo: is he ur father?
Re: :) by puppy2k(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2013
STORY STORY ..MAYBE NA THE GUY NA HIM BORN AM..THE GUY SEF EVEN TRY SEF TO PAY SOME SCH FEES..BEFORE HE COME PICK SENSE ...BY NOW SHE FOR DEY FORM GRADUATE LEVEL FOR THE GUY ..WOMEN
Re: :) by stainless40: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2013
CeCe Billz: Pls be specific.. Is he ur husband? Father or in anyway related to u cos I don't understand ur storysad.. If No! Then how can u depend on ur bf to carter for everytin in ur life.. Na wa oh
He picked me up with the promise.
Re: :) by stainless40: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
hi
Re: :) by CeCeBillz(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2013
And then u believed and put all ur hope and trust in him? I can't believe this!!! U sure say u be 9ja girl? O gal u dull n be small.. Abeg shine ur eyes
stainless40: He picked me up with the promise.
Re: :) by Doncolio(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: In a relationship late 2009 and was happy with him . He sponsored my education up to 200level but after my first semester year2,his characters changed towards me. He refused to pay any kobo concerning my education both textbooks,feeding,everything yet we still moving. As if that is not enough late last year when it was time for school fees and other things he started playing games,continue giving me date and yet kept on failing it. We continue the relationship till this time we are about to take exam no school fees no house rent no textbook. I was so disappointed that the person i address as my hubby can lender me that helpless after i had spent 2-3years in school. Everybody was disappointed,even neighbours in our lodge. For a day i haven't think anything bad against this person in quot.

Hubby ko, Ooorbi ni...I dnt know you or the guy. But gurls like you turn a relationship to work where you earn income. You think he's a full, stories like this are pretty common and very rampant. The guy spends it all through till you are made and then the gurl will say; 'he's not my class of guy' or very terrible ones will say 'let me pay you for all you have done'.
I'm not in support of him dumping you but gurl, find out his reasons for changing towards you before you start painting him likee the devil. Who knows you could have a paid his kind gestures with being a naughty gurl somewhere or took him for a fool.
Anyway, find out from him why the change of attitude.

2 Likes

Re: :) by stainless40: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2013
hi
Re: :) by stainless40: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2013
CeCe Billz: Ask am oh, me tire
he promised to.
Re: :) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Are your parents alive?Why would any parent turn over the education and life of their child to a man who has not married her. This story is funny. Go back to your parents and let them do the right thing.Forget all this promise this and that the guy is a human being he is not infallible. Sorry about the heart break and let down,you are going to be fine eventually.

1 Like

Re: :) by IZUKWU(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2013
These girls self, the guy don fall mugu enough and now his pockets dey tell am how far . Whatever he has done for you is just that. You are not his responsibility.
Re: :) by CeCeBillz(f): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2013
Now u said u lodge neighbours were disappointed as well? Lemme ask u Do u know that ur own sister can betray u let alone neighbours? Maybe someone hav been feedin him wit rubbish, well my advice to u is this NEVER let ur left hand know what ur right hand is doing. I wish u best of luck
stainless40: he promised to.

1 Like

Re: :) by embee430(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Maybe then he had enough money to assist but now you've depleted the poor mans income. Rent, fees, food, transport. Most international and national scholarship can't cover all these. Sigh but the guy na mumu sha.
Re: :) by Emoticon: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: he picked me up with the promise. We don't have and i serve as someone who don't have before he made up his mind to.
I don't condone or sympathies with girls like u but believe u me, the above comment touch me deep down. Well, just like doncolio said, try and find out what caused his change of attitude.

*I don't usually feel like this but I don't I don't know y im so moved by this particular one. Abi d op uz jazz ni?* undecided

1 Like

Re: :) by Infoseye(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: In a relationship late 2009 and was happy with him . He sponsored my education up to 200level but after my first semester year2,his characters changed towards me. He refused to pay any kobo concerning my education both textbooks,feeding,everything yet we still moving. As if that is not enough late last year when it was time for school fees and other things he started playing games,continue giving me date and yet kept on failing it. We continue the relationship till this time we are about to take exam no school fees no house rent no textbook. I was so disappointed that the person i address as my hubby can lender me that helpless after i had spent 2-3years in school. Everybody was disappointed,even neighbours in our lodge. For a day i haven't think anything bad against this person in quot.

Since you did not give us the true full story like who he is and how you met etc I cant say much, but I don't think its reasonable to depend on a promise a man made especially on your education!

As far as what he has done he has tried, not to forget his only human anyone can change at anytime. Are you sure his not your sugar daddy? Sounds like you committed yourself to him also based on that promise perhaps you are not keeping to your own part of the agreement.

Anyway just findout what's up with him, why he has changed.
Re: :) by alfredo4u(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2013
facts dat might make him change.
1. U dont apreciate him
2. U dont tel ur family d gud side of d guy
3. U do hang out wit bad girls and u party alot
4. U cgpa is too bad or u r not performin well in skol.
5. U lie a lot

am just sayin from my own experience. Check ursef girl

2 Likes

Re: :) by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2013

you are a scam

ur recent post

I'm right now in a pains. In a relationship with someone whom i cherished so much. Since i started my relationship with him i had never talk to or visited any other man in the name of girlfriend, boyfriend relationship. Was hooked with this man LATE in the year 2009 and was loyal to him up till date. He take care of me and i also try all my possible best to be a good girl. Late last year,everything wasn't the same again. I can no longer see that lovely and caring man he used to be. There is nothing about me that pleases him any more. We continue managing ourselve up till this year but to be sincere i don't understand his movements again. Can't even tell my stands in his life again. I am so so confused ,always crying my eyes out because of this man. Have checked myself but saw nothing or where i have done wrong to him. All he can do now is looking for where to see fault in me. My heart is over loaded with pains and unhappiness. Don't just know if this is how true love works.

https://www.nairaland.com/1190050/broken-heartpls-save-soul#14220621
Re: :) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Nawa o! Dats y its gud to be independent
Re: :) by stainless40: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2013
hi
Re: :) by mrgaga: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2013
stainless40: he made the promise to before taken me out from my parent.

u sure u're a 200L undergraduate...?

1 Like

Re: :) by likeme(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2013
op, let us hope this is not your boyfriends post here. Your story looks intended.

https://www.nairaland.com/1162419/cheating-not-what-it
Re: :) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Your boyfriend is not your source of income,
Its called a relationship, not a Job opportunity undecided undecided undecided
Re: :) by ITbomb(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
So we are here discussing 'Sex for Money for Education' .
I dont see any relationship here. He was like 'Broda' and you were an obedient 'smally'. he want to spice up his life not being with a girl he is teaching everything.
k, sorry, now learn to be a bit independent even if he comes back
Re: :) by blazingtrain: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: :) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
CeCe Billz: Now u said u lodge neighbours were disappointed as well? Lemme ask u Do u know that ur own sister can betray u let alone neighbours? Maybe someone hav been feedin him wit rubbish, well my advice to u is this NEVER let ur left hand know what ur right hand is doing. I wish u best of luck

Rite on point!

@Op
Pls be secretive as regrds Ur relationship amgst friends n neighbors
Ur close girlfriend mght bleeping d Guy ...things lik ds happen when envy comes knocking.
MOVE ON cus when a man stops lavishing monetary favors on U, his interest Hs shifted to andr Babe.

2 Likes

Re: :) by andyanders: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2013

Were you married to him legally? How come your life should depend on him totally? Thank God he wanted good for you by helping you get into the University and up to the point his character changed. Don't you have parents? How did you get to 300 level after he stopped? Were you taken care of by your parents or Aristo? Do not let your life be dependent on anybody if not, you are gone on this earth. Only God can render help to you without asking for anything in return.
I believe that when he met you, you were fresh from the high school and looking fresh and he took advantage of your beauty to explore you and having known that you have developed and lost your youthfulness, he must have gotten another person he is taken care of. I have seen men doing that, mostly Housa people. They take advantage of you from 15,16,17,18 yrs and after that, they will abandon you for a younger one.
Re: :) by olekubaby: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please cover your face in shame. okwaa shocked. awuufff gheal tongue. better to put in for part-time studies and get a job and pay your way throu school. stop secondary flesh peddling grin
Re: :) by colinp(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
us sef wey dey disappointed here! BIMBO!
Re: :) by oluking: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
na wa oo
Re: :) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Singing.....
If i hustle my money,
u go follow me chop am,
na me bring u come lagos,
do i look like ur fada....?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant And Still See Her Menstrual Period?? / Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat / Finally!president Buhari Settles Teebillz And Tiwa Fight(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.