Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? (4093 Views)

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" / How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? / My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2013
I keep wondering this, when I read ,share stories with friends I keep hearing how it feels to get dumped or how it feels for a girl to say its over

I want to get the experience but why can't any girl dump me nor say its over, why am I always the one saying its over and doing the dumping

Am this kind of guy that have one purpose of having a gf which is 5ex, and when I get it plenty from a particular person then I feel its time to leave but out of pity I can't just be that blunt and callous to say its over when she never did anything wrong

The more worse I get to make her break it the more she loves me, I even went to an extend of flaunting other chicks yet they stays,despite I have no money(jobless graduate)

What can I do to make a girl dump me so I won't be blamed because I have one on my neck now, I have gotten my share from her Womanliness then its time to leave so I want her to leave by her self
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by sexymoma(f): 9:20am On May 28, 2013
Tell Her you are HIV Positive!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2013
Date me. And you will know what it feels like to get dumped.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Confirmbabe(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2013
undecided who cares womanizer.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Tell Her you are HIV Positive!!!
that will cause me harm
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2013
rokiatu: Date me. And you will know what it feels like to get dumped.
I may not like you, am too choosy
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by olumaxi(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2013
Tel ha u r destind not to do wel in lyf
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Princeparix(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Tell Her you are HIV Positive!!!
#jumps into osohi-na-promo river#
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Princeparix(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2013
OP u neva date ladies>dem go dump u b4 u do
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2013
Princeparix: OP u neva date ladies>dem go dump u b4 u do
that's my problem, none of them gree dump me
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2013
If you really want her to dump you tell her you have had enough of her womanliness and would like her to move on to someone who will value her more because as it is you are being evil by writing this crap about her. Yes we get it you've chewed it all and want to spit it out. Do it quickly let the nice girl find a nice man.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by sexymoma(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: that will cause me harm
Tell her your joystick cant produce tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by sexymoma(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into osohi-na-promo river#
*** oshi na Promo River*** or what did you call it cheesy,
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by sexymoma(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: that's my problem, none of them gree dump me
Ah Ah are you dat handsome or are you dat sexy amd sweet?.. Guys Never for once dump me o, No matter how Cute you are i will always get tired Of Kissing you, Chopping you and all that, That why i prefer a distant relationship. You would be eager to Chop am like cashew tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: I may not like you, am too choosy

If that is you in your profile, you are not my type to begin with, you don't have the kinda look the guys I date have, your attitude towards dating is not my cup of tea. Consider me doing you a favor since you wanna get dumped and know what it feels like. grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Princeparix(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: that's my problem, none of them gree dump me
nawa o
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2013
rokiatu:

If that is you in your profile, you are not my type to begin with, you don't have the kinda look the guys I date have, your attitude towards dating is not my cup of tea. Consider me doing you a favor since you wanna get dumped and know what it feels like. grin grin grin
Lol... Ofcourse I don't have the kinda look the guys you date have because I know you are scared of cute guys probably because of insecurity, I wish all these girls see are like you but unfortunately they are not , am always the kinda guy they wanna date
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Ah Ah are you dat handsome or are you dat sexy amd sweet?.. Guys Never for once dump me o, No matter how Cute you are i will always get tired Of Kissing you, Chopping you and all that, That why i prefer a distant relationship. You would be eager to Chop am like cashew tongue
am cute but its not all about cuteness, I think this whole thing has to do with luck or something else, but me am tired of the luck
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2013
Tell her you eat humans and use dia private region for money rituals.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 28, 2013
What a loser. Empty barrels comes to mind here...
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by xynerise: 12:14pm On May 28, 2013
Tell her u are epileptic at night
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by MrsMango(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2013
Tell her you are planning to use her for money ritual someday.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Ab025(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2013
Go to any govt hospital nearby and collect free drugs for d treatment of HIV.

Just wait and hav one more sex wit her, when u guys are finished, then get up and swallow d HIV drug, she will notice and ask u wat drug did u take. Tell her straight to d face that u are HIV +ive but couldn't tell her all dis while, show her d remainin drug and tell her u just discovered 2weeks ago.

Am sure she will run to a clinic for test and wudnt come back again.

And please, stop deceivin ursef that u re too handsome or a superman wen it comes to gals, u are just a normal guy.

Lastly, start dating ladies and not "gals", trust me, there is a difference.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2013
Morayo747: What a loser. Empty barrels comes to mind here...
but if I said girls use me and dump,you would've believed that

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: Lol... Ofcourse I don't have the kinda look the guys you date have because I know you are scared of cute guys probably because of insecurity, I wish all these girls see are like you but unfortunately they are not , am always the kinda guy they wanna date

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2013
I think this guy is looking for a cheap lay.
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
Thank God for nairaland. Some pple's self-esteem would be operating on level zero. But at least, they get to come here and feel cool. op, just be yourself, ladies will notice you, ok?

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: but if I said girls use me and dump,you would've believed that
No comment
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2013
Guy u got all d ladies talkin, maybe dats how d luck works dey dnt even knw dey ar bin charmed. N honestly u nailed ROKIATU, I felt her feminity crushed.
Anyway is ur way. D next stage u have to learn in dis ur situation, is not to dump dem, buh start milking her n make her feel she can't satisfy ur needs n dats y u want to dump her. Hope m not a demon. grin grin gudn luck
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2013
alutacontinua: Thank God for nairaland. Some pple's self-esteem would be operating on level zero. But at least, they get to come here and feel cool. op, just be yourself, ladies will notice you, ok?
I wish you know me in real life you wouldn't have said that, self esteem? Chai, my dear my own is too high to an extend it turned me into a jerk

Please can someone teach me how to highlight some words when I quote somebody
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by fubbyy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2013
rokiatu:

stop quoting without comment
Re: What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2013
fubbyy: I wish you know me in real life you wouldn't have said that, self esteem? Chai, my dear my own is too high to an extend it turned me into a jerk

Please can someone teach me how to highlight some words when I quote somebody

U're getting there! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.