Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies (779 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / I Want To Quit My GF Cause She Is Too Materialistic / Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello,

About three weeks or so ago, i created a thread on an issue
please review it here
https://www.nairaland.com/1180811/should-tell-aunt

I am glad i trusted my instincts, and talked to my cousin about it. but like i said i didn't know if to tell my aunt about it or not.
So i have been on a fact finding mission, but all my contacts seemed to have lost track of this guys activities.

Around last week, my cousin called me that she was starting to suspect something, about this guy, so i told her to act all cool and play along.
I did some more research, and all of them was raising red flags everywhere.

This guy decided to add me to his gameplan, he offered to help me get a job with a firm, so i said ok, why not? hopefully his plan was to win me to his side.
but he forgot i wasn't a woman, and sweet words wasn't gonna cut it with me.

After his purported meetings with the son of the C.E.O of century energy services, he finally told me that things were looking good.
On monday he sent me an email address to forward my CV to, but the email address had a saipem dot com domain. Naturally i started wondering when saipem and century energy services merged grin grin grin grin

So i decided to do a search on google on the position he asked me to apply for, and discovered that it was an advert on one Jobsite like that.
that was where i confirmed that he was indeed lying.

To cut a long story short, i finally googled him, and thats where i got the shock revelation.
there was a post about him, stating his name and full address in warri, calling him a scam-mer, on reading the posts i found out that, it was the same
story he told my sister, that he used to scam the white lady.

I gave my sister the link and she has been dancing since.
He came with his flashy life style, told her he owned an oil company, he drives exotic cars, and from the outside looks like the perfect guy,
If i had not been in position to warn her, probably it would have been too late, before she would have realized that she has been played, along with her entire family.

Ladies please beware, that single comfortable guy you have known all your life is worth more, way more than any sugar coated looking fly and rich kinda guy you just met yesterday, there is a story to every success BEWARE.

Right now, i am still planning on the best form of disgrace to give to this guy, he doesn't know that i already know who he is, and am glad i never believed any of his story. Otherwise i would have encouraged my cousin to her own detriment.

Long and short of everything is this, as women never be too carried away by what you see, to find out what you should know.
When a guy is very smooth, he is most times lying to you. #fact

And finally stop seeing your partner as your source of income, it is called a relationship, not a job opportunity

Regards

Always
Re: Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
ok, we have heard.
Re: Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies by blazingtrain: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
tongue
Re: Warning For "Materialistic" Ladies by chubysoft1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
baibijay: ok, we have heard.
Who is 'we'. You have heard. Guess you're one of 'em.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Desperate About Aso Ebi Clothes During Marriages? / Is Having A Sugar Daddy = Prostitution ? / Falling In Love To Compensate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.