Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? (22938 Views)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Ajalagideon: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
sambright2012: the only tin dat wil make me not to get dis job is if no one is employed bt if @all some body wil b employed definitely i mst b one out of the whole.GOD is bigger dan man and corroption.

yes o, Our God is Bigger than Men and curroption. I shall get this job
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Yes ooO make we hope for the best and let give them chance and see where it ll end
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by oladiboy: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Guys, lets keep on waiting for their interview as non of us (my friends and I)that we did the exam 2gether have not gotten any message from them again.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by piica(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
jst read from punch dat oral interview dis month
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Tejufemi(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
piica: jst read from punch dat oral interview dis month
Serious Hey,may God favour we Nlers ooo...m soooo anxious!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by uchman77: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
guys lets relax nmic are having issues fed. house have orderd the management of nmic to suspend the sack of the their old staff about 4000, and their intention was to replace them with this nmic faithfuls so as it now they have to settle themselves first. so this is one of the reason for the delay plus nig factor also rec scandal that is going on which the md is yet to defend his own scam.it only God that will save us. its well
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Just got this info online............
OVER 150,000 unemployed graduates are jostling for
recruitment into the services of the National Identity
Management Commission (NIMC).
The commission, in an effort to boost its staff
strength, recently conducted aptitude test in six
locations spread across the country.
According to the Director, Corporate Communication,
Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed
Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials,
which appeared in six national dailies.
He noted that the examination, which covered
questions in current affairs, Mathematics and
English, was essentially computer-based.
The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human
Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to
provide a level playing field for all qualified
Nigerians.
She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of
working in the commission once they excelled in the
aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions
scheduled for this month.
Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive
of NIMC, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned
applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to
secure employment.
Onyemenam, who said the NIMC jobs are not for said,
added that if anyone was caught either receiving or
giving money, such would be handed over to the law
enforcement agencies for prosecution.
Source: Tribune
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by bukenzy10(f): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
just pray dt no mattr d difficulties we al get our own job by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by ecnei(f): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
nimc interview is ds month, if u r called, means u passed the test

OVER 150,000 unemployed graduates are jostling for recruitment into the services of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

The commission, in an effort to boost its staff strength, recently conducted aptitude test in six locations spread across the country.

According to the Director, Corporate Communication, Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials, which appeared in six national dailies.

He noted that the examination, which covered questions in current affairs, Mathematics and English, was essentially computer-based.

The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to provide a level playing field for all qualified Nigerians.

She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of working in the commission once they excelled in the aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions scheduled for this month.

Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive of NIMC, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to secure employment.

Onyemenam, who said the NIMC jobs are not for said, added that if anyone was caught either receiving or giving money, such would be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
We can't but wait for them.......I hope pple ll nt faint when they release the result....its well sha
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by momolistic(f): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nimc apptitude text is fake.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by wizzy2021: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
momolistic: Nimc apptitude text is fake.
shot d f*ck Mr.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
momolistic: Nimc apptitude text is fake.

U must be a learner
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Ejiuka: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am sure to get this job thru my God and my other factor too
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guys nimc just sent text to pple for another text pls confirm
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by u3fine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
I just got this sms now. Ii did not write the first one due to distance ie Ilorin n am in PH.
Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos: in the format ARN#LOCATION not later than 12/03/13. Your ARN is
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ok so u didn't go for the first text I guess.
Well I think they want to give everybody the free fair opportunity.u can go try ur best
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by u3fine(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
konfirm: Ok so u didn't go for the first text I guess.
Well I think they want to give everybody the free fair opportunity.u can go try ur best
Yes, I did not Write thee first test.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
u3fine:
Yes, I did not Write thee first test.

Ur good to go then I just advice u should read some previous comments on the nimc experience before u go
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by u3fine(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
konfirm:

Ur good to go then I just advice u should read some previous comments on the nimc experience before u go
Thanx
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by doyexy: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
All d best to yall dt r resheduled to write dis test!! Dis a positive improvement like inec dt called few and gave people wit conection jobs..
Fed govt job is just conection or Gods favour..
Awaiting deir interview invite..d Lord is in control
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by larryjis: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guys be wise...dis wan no be university dem dey do make up test dis is job we are talking of...I did d test and dey sent SMS too to me..if u know u are within d location for it guy they want to re arrange d whole tin again think about dis Exam of 1 week no result and dey suddenly paste to write anoda sending SMS wat do u fink...no be for does way no fit go...cos its still d same tin...so guys I sense foul way no wan lay egg..so please don't be a learner
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
larryjis: Guys be wise...dis wan no be university dem dey do make up test dis is job we are talking of...I did d test and dey sent SMS too to me..if u know u are within d location for it guy they want to re arrange d whole tin again think about dis Exam of 1 week no result and dey suddenly paste to write anoda sending SMS wat do u fink...no be for does way no fit go...cos its still d same tin...so guys I sense foul way no wan lay egg..so please don't be a learner

Guy u make sense with this one...but to be sure they are only sending to those didn't write the first but ur now saying u wrote the first And u were invited again.......I dEy hope this not nigeria factor on the way where Senator and house of rep son ll come and write text and release result...this HCP and NIMC is just confused pple in a confused naTion
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by larryjis: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2013
U don hear any company way do make up test to does way no write...and secondly about 1000 plus wrote d exam and now wat is d no of does dat have not written thirdly how many pple live in this location they are talking of...so I fink dey want to re write d test cos if not y have dey not sent SMS for d one dey have done..and now they are writing anoda one..
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by doyexy: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2013
If u av written d test b4 and u got this mesage again. That means ur scores was not recorded. Go and rewrite d test..d day I did mine, it refused to submit, I called d officials and dey checked ma scores and dey said I have to rewrite d test dat day so I did d test again.
If u were texted means u don't av any score so go and write anoda test..cheers
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by tontons: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2013
i tink dos pple dat ar sayin dey wrote d 1st tst and wer stil invitd 4 d 2nd tst ar dos dat in 1 way or d oda sumitd twice or more apps n wrote only 1. Wich shw dat d 2nd invitation s 4 d oda app. I stand 2 b corectd
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by u3fine(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
The best you can do when you read such post is to realise that most peoples job search has made lots of people to be frustrated that they have to post whatever idiotic information they have here. In my usual saying,u are doomed.
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello guyz,how was the text today I heard some complain from friends that todays text is much difficult how true is that
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
People that wrote before and insisted that they got invitations to write again and that they couldn't submit the previous one they wrote before computer logged them off where utterly dissappointed at the Enugu Center Today. Really felt for them
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rexmarysweet: People that wrote before and insisted that they got invitations to write again and that they couldn't submit the previous one they wrote before computer logged them off where utterly dissappointed at the Enugu Center Today. Really felt for them
What happened?
Re: NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? by konfirm: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rexmarysweet: People that wrote before and insisted that they got invitations to write again and that they couldn't submit the previous one they wrote before computer logged them off where utterly dissappointed at the Enugu Center Today. Really felt for them

Can u tell us what really happen to them and everything generally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates / Bsm Ltd / Lessons From His Job Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.