Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

T.a Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu Issue On News Of Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.a Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu Issue On News Of Today (615 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / Governor Orji And His Son On War Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.a Orji And Orji Uzor Kalu Issue On News Of Today by censure4truth: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
To a greater part of the reaction culminated from the T.A ORJI and ORJI UZOR KALU issue on news of today,i discovered many were against the corrupt practice perpetrated by OUK which even engineered his nomination as governor of ABIA state...and his wangling on ABSU from where he got a degree without even attending any level of academic excellence...i see T.A wants to revoke that with effect,which to me is a good idea if he can succeed in doing...having said that,i want to stress that if this trickery system of using money to obtain or bought degree without attending higher institution is what most non-erudite rich men do to become governors and leaders ,i think its high time we start protesting as T.A is about doing concerning ORJI UZOR KALU...we should be wary of whom we give mandate to....thank you ,UMU ABIA.....IHE DI NMA AMAKA, IHE DI NJO AJOKA.....ABIA NMA NM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan / Chinua Achebe / Lagos Police Claims Its Men Were Provoked Into Killing NSCDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.