Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31901 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by olaymuchak(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=190][color=red]Abegii its the aboki who wrote Allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If Allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if Allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Na u sabi oo
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by otele(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2013
No disrespect to Islam, but my fellow Nigerians, pls explain to me, why, of all the problems in Nigeria, the killings, unemployment, hunger, poverty bombings etc, the only miracle our nairaland Muslims and nairaland moderators could identify to be celebrated on front page is a piece of meat? embarassed

Is there any religious or spiritual or even significantly materialistic importance of meat with an inscription?

Because methinks that meat won't stop the killings, create jobs, or reduce poverty. It will reduce hunger for one hungry steak or suya lover. Nothing more.

Someone explain.

This is not meant to insult any religion. Just a question for more knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Saksreal(f): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Which of the miracles of your lord would you deny?

Quran 18:28; "Say; 'It is the truth from your Lord, Let anyone who wishes to, believe, and let anyone who wishes to, disbelieve" .

And for those saying someone has written it; Buy a meat, inscribe your name on it, fry it and bring the images here.

4 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dulaman: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2013
This is one of the signs of end times jst lik d wars,famine,magog and agog(d 1 eye man...iluminati).and those sayn only in naija. Hav u ben n liv in oda countries or do u visit der site.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Petraman(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2013
I'm not surprise! Cos wen Jesus was still on earth, He told us to be watchful and be prayerful! Dat wen d end time shall come many will come with the Name of God saying they are God.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dammytosh: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Another first from Deluded religious bigots.

And what is this "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam" on every Islamic thread ? It is very annoying and unnecessarily alarming.

I can't remember seeing this on any christian thread.

Any way,

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by mshd5: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Varily ds is d signs of Allah, d creator but majority of pple believ not
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by free2ryhme: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2013
cunlebaale: Meat Inscribed With "ALLAH" In Arabic. Its For Real,saw It,touched,it Felt It

Haleemah Adeniran wrote:

Its for real,saw it,touched,it felt it. My Hall mate @ Queens Hall, university of Ibadan. Her mum brought her raw meat. She boiled it & noticed a particular one had inscription she could not immediately ascertain on it,she took d next step by Frying d pieces of meat,& Voila! D inscription ALLAHU(in arabic) came out Boldly. The part of d
meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines
through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny
FIND out more @ UI's mosque Dome

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1007331_482307_4952759851657_1929042605_n_jpgbd3872e393682aed981ba8632fe7e791
make una eat dis meat and dont waste food abeg ..... Dont reduce allah to mere inscription on everything .. i am waiting to see ALLAH inscribed in the clouds
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by DrDoGood1(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2013
@Mod, pls move this topic to the joke section, its realy funny and a good joke for that matter. I wonder why u fail to recognise jokes this days, anyway its funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ozodimgba(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: What's with the nail polish

Dirty
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by bayusman: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef

you don ever see where aboki write Allah on his live cow before. u no get point.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by jaijay(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2013
"Wen u shine touch lite, it Glowz"....hahhahahahhahahahha! Oooooooshe!..u can't wash me pls u nid more OmO

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Guy! To avoid bin banned, pls ensure dt ur post is nt offnsiv 2 islam abeg!!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Okijajuju1(m): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013
I wonder how the Muslims would feel if this were Pork meat...

7 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Joeblis(m): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Please no insults..but the comments here are damn funny!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by akyinka: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2013
you are such an idiot to have written God in small 'g'

Dr. Do Good:

Is that what your god tell you or are you the one saying this? Stop saying what you dont know, Islam is not what you think, am sure you are not even a serious muslim. Dont let me start telling you what islam is because i dont want to derail this tread. Phucking virgin sicker.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by hollypagan: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2013
ok we don hear
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Rick9(m): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2013
***walk into thread look left and right continue chewing kola*** *** stroll out ***

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Huh! Okay! Now, it is meat, next it will be human forehead. Assalam Alikum my niggas!

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by nijanigga: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Why are so many nigerians bigots.what has religion done to save the country from corruption and mess. This country is doomed.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Jaideyone(m): 3:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Lmao grin our muslim brothers need to be educated.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sugarbear007(m): 3:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Of all tins for dem to see allah name why e be say na meat wei aboki de train e go de undecided
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by admajorem: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Those dis hav anytin to do wit salvation?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sugarbear007(m): 3:41am On Mar 02, 2013
ak_yinka: you are such an idiot to have written God in small 'g'

allah no be small g b4
abi u wan use am compare JEHOVAH GOD.d tru God.d maker of heaven nd earth undecided

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sugarbear007(m): 3:43am On Mar 02, 2013
So wats ur point now...we shld jump into islam
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by lawalluck: 3:44am On Mar 02, 2013
"Surely those who disbelieve,it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them" Q2v6-7.

He 'll not be tired of sending down signs but d onus lies on u to recognise them.

3 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Damn, I was going to write something really good in this thread....

To bad they moved it to this section.

Oh Well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.