Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31903 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Vansnickers: 3:51am On Mar 02, 2013
[img]http://losretardados.files./2011/11/amazing_meme.jpg[/img]

WOW!!! Allah has done it again!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by sanklose: 3:52am On Mar 02, 2013
y b say na jst food food food, toh wetin dm go do d poor meat now kip am 4 mosque or 4 museum btw miracle meat hmmn abi?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Leo2flex(m): 3:53am On Mar 02, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by akyinka: 3:55am On Mar 02, 2013
ALLAH AKBAR!!!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sike(m): 4:19am On Mar 02, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef
Then, wetin dey delay U? why dont U RE-TAYA? Abi na by force to Comment?! *long hiss* :-|
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by rudee007(m): 4:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Exponental: Na wash!........... Only if d meat no decompose I go believe.

WORD!!! Let them post the meat after 3 weeks, if the meat no decompose I go believe
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ManTiger(m): 4:46am On Mar 02, 2013
so hilarious
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by gp66(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2013
western education is a sacrilege in islam but u guys r enjoying the dividend of western education by using NL. God is watching u guys.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Haryobame: 4:52am On Mar 02, 2013
victorazy:

And the only acceptable followers is Boko Haram (you get eye u no dey see)
......total.........jaguns
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by azezola(m): 4:55am On Mar 02, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dapsonlou(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2013
so God know decide to show his miracle on boiled meat because all the papers in the world done finish abi?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Dn't blame them coz their HEAR has ben BLOCKED with a twisted BRAIN,so hw wil they know.even wen we bring a proof to show that LAHI-LA'HA-HILLA'LAH..(M.S.W) ISLAM is nt an enterprise bt a singularity among all religions titled THE THRUTH.Fellow muslims...ALLAHU AKBAR (wah sujhud).

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by kemika: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Now on meat!! Allah or his followers are desperate in this country. i can bet by the way this is going Allah will soon be inscribed on a big church overnit and the muslims will want to claim the church.i think Allah is very busy in nija esp sw.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by enilove(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Don't u ever eat such a meat,it is meant to cage ur destiny.
When an alfa makes an incision on a meat that is meant for consumption,this is for evil purpose.

A true God will not choose,a meat meant to be eating in writing His name. That is but taking the name of the lord in vain. The god does not see any better place to write his name than on a piece of meat.
A true God will write His name in your heart.Foolishness is a sin b4 God.

This is a lesson for any child of God.Be4 u eat any food u better pray on eat and plead the blood of Jesus on it.Even the meat that u buy from the market yourself,pray on it very well.
You must not eat meat sacrificed to idols.
That is d work of d alfa.
I pray that no christian would eat such meat with them.
It is not a miracle it is diabolic and wickedness in disguise.Incision on a meat is evil

The bible says people perish for lack of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by supaeagles(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2013
@OP - take care that BH will not come after you oh - grin
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by ibrobell(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2013
who are you directing this question to? what ingorance
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by babarazy: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Assalah allaikum M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ niggas
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Donmichaelz(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.
because ur boss(the diablo) got his name writing on a meat.. :\ Una get issues,sum even called it miracle.raising d dead,healing d blind,deaf,bareness is wat we call miracle in christianity,not writing a guys name on a Cow smiley

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by uchlukez(f): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by gulfer: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Is it fresh meat or barbecue? Cos if not fresh, that inscription could have been from a grill or the surface of the dryer!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Donmichaelz(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2013
smiley smiley

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by davesndy: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Truth is that all these things seriously make a joke of religion. If God wants to show himself, is he going to do it on a piece of meat? This our generation sha...always looking for one sign or the other tto validate our beliefs. Pls let's stop making ourselves look like fools all the time pls.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by bigbabyboy: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Hey guyz...no need to cut our throats over dis issue. D writer of d story is one of d most popular girl in UI SU fbk page. She is in my faculty and a friend too. I shall update U guyz with my findings. I want to see dis meat with my eyes. Thank God I'm a UITE and a lawyer in equity
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by probsolver: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Allahu Akbar!!! Allah is great
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by babsadewa(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef
oga Ade park well, is it possible to design inner part of a cow as u claimed it might be the aboki handiwork...i'm nt saying it's true or not bt all i knw is ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Suljosh: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.
for ur mind
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by nikejoy: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2013
ALAHU AKBAR 101 times v4fb:
Is Islam the religion of 'nama'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.