Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31935 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by KayB: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
HE says there will be signs of HIM everywhr and anywhr when d world is coming to an end but d unbelievers wld still deny so don't be pertubed.

2 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Don't disrespect Islam

All Praise Be

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Sibrah: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Why not mohamed but Allah, Allah means God and it could be the God from any Arab speaking pagans or even Christians. I don't see anything tying this to Islam here.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nemidav(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Ok,is this a miracle?? Lyk seriously? Most meat sellers re muslims,1 of them must hv written dat!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by aurenflani: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

Is that what your god tell you or are you the one saying this? Stop saying what you dont know, Islam is not what you think, am sure you are not even a serious muslim. Dont let me start telling you what islam is because i dont want to derail this tread. Phucking virgin sicker.

But you don't even love Jesus, so what's your own?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2013
All Praises Be....

Allahu Akbahr

All Praises Be...

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2013
All Praises Be.....
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by nikejoy: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2013
i believe its the sign of end time,jst check urself and ingnor devil,irrespect of any god u r praising.dats my word.ma salam....either its true or false...wld still Allahu Akbar 101.tellwisdom:
These muslims would not allow us hear word....You guys should stop forcing it down our Oesophagus...Ok Alhamdulilahi undecided
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2013
aurenflani:

But your anus is full of old and new shhit Also, your women hate the ways of the bible and only love their vulgar desires.

You Think i Give a Damn about that Bible Brotha?

...All Praises Be.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2013

All Praises Be.....
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by metti(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.
Christianity is the only true religion not Islam!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by TUMIC(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2013
All hail the Lord of the Meat!!!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by slevin1(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2013
With no offense to anyone, I think the meat should be tested on to verify if it's a human part that had a tatoo that says 'ALLAH'. Because the story is quite unbelievable.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2013
bigbabyboy: Hey guyz...no need to cut our throats over dis issue. D writer of d story is one of d most popular girl in UI SU fbk page. She is in my faculty and a friend too. I shall update U guyz with my findings. I want to see dis meat with my eyes. Thank God I'm a UITE and a lawyer in equity

waiting for your come back
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Nemidav: Ok,is this a miracle?? Lyk seriously? Most meat sellers re muslims,1 of them must hv written dat!

so u do believe d sign is dr.

now we are getting somewhere.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2013
@slevin:
With no offense to anyone, I think the meat should be tested on to verify if it's a human part that had a tatoo that says 'ALLAH'. Because the story is quite unbelievable.

the skin is tattoed in humans and not the meat.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2013
TUMIC: All hail the Lord of the Meat!!!

All hail the lord of all that exists.

Allahu Akbar
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Sibrah: Why not mohamed but Allah, Allah means God and it could be the God from any Arab speaking pagans or even Christians. I don't see anything tying this to Islam here.

Allah means God meaning the message is to the atheists?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2013
lafflaff123: Men this Muslim guys guys don desperate ohh. So una dey find way to canvass people come join Islam? it be like say una population don dey reduce abi?the other day na pikin them born with koran for lagos?now this yoruba girl wey go chop MAMA PUT see Allah for meat?that meat go get plenty protein ohh ,yeye people.

Small time una go see ALLAH for Naira notes soon. Crazy Jihadist people.

and if u find it on naira note what would you do?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Nemidav(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2013
deols:

so u do believe d sign is dr.

now we are getting somewhere.
yeah i believe d sign was written by sum1 nd nt some supernatural force.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by misterh(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2013
To those saying why is it on a meat, are you the ones to decide where God shows His miracles? I'm sure if a miracle is discovered anywhere else, you will still ask why there. Those saying it is tattoo, i'm amused by your logic. Does tattoo go into the inner part of the body? Tattoo is only @ the surface level. Peel the skin away & the tattoo is gone. Not surprised though as it is fruitless tryna convince someone whose mind is already made up. True muslims are not moved with miracles like this, but when one appears, we gotta appreciate the work of God.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme: it was Allah on live goat, next was a boy born with some islamic atefact, followed by Allah on point and kill fish,, now it is meat ... wetin we no go read again

that is for you to ponder on.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by deols(f): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: For the past few years, i've noticed this trend in Nigeria as it relates to Islam. Is Nigeria the only country with Muslims in the world? Why is it not happening in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries or why is it not happening in Majority Christian countries like Mexico and Brazil. At least if it happens there, it will be more believable. Knowing how fraudulent Nigerians can be, i think those Allah marks were specially inscribed by people.

I really want one of you claiming it was written to go write your own. Let us see how well that can be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.