Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ghost-full - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38224 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Slickest: I'l update every night so it serves its purpose
okay! Waiting for it..
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Episode 8:
Slowly, I walked to the door and asked again with a shaky and soft voice who it was, the voice with the reply its me was familiar,my only friend in the house,the girl with the crested shirt. I opened quickly and told her to move in fast like I was her bodyguard, "locking ur door is not necessary,we can get in if we want to" she told me, I ignored and still locked up. "Why avnt u left,what do u want here? Ha!!" She talked in a slight but angry voice, "I left and boom! Am here again" I replied, she raised her eyebrows and moved her head a little while she looked at me, "as in you don't know how you got here" she inquired, I replied yes, "dats trouble for you...ur being summoned!..she said, now I was confused,summoned by who? By what? and why? Were the questions I threw at her then she said "look,I c ur an ignorant slowpoke! We are ghosts...we are dead and our souls will not rest unless our bodies are found which is impossible because all our bodies are in the well at the back,we can only rest our soul now by duplicating ,meaning you bring two souls and you rest in peace,simple...we all died in this house and so many angry souls are here,some roaming the streets for their victims...". "So everybody av seen here are ghosts?..u must b kiddin me...y ar my bein summoned den?" I furthered, "look here kid,the man ur thinking iz an agent is not an agent,he is syckos fada and he nids a soul for his son to be free,the pain,anger and agony here is too much,we roam about with the pain we felt before we died,so u c y sycko has to b free...but someone is tryn to snatch u from sycko's fada, we call him d owner...u were summoned by him,even we fear him...u can only b summoned if u eat anything from this house which am very sure u din't or if ur blood touches anything in this house, now dats how u got here,the owner attacked u to kip u here, u hit ur head hard on d wall...u kno d rest.." She explained in detail, now it was clear,my soul is needed to b free and I will b stuck here forever. Tears rolled down my cheek with thoughts of so many people I hurt without saying sorry, so many people I turned down when I knew I could help, the thoughts of scenes when I disobeyed my dad kept flashing, I began to realise the essence of life, those who I knew valued and needed me, I never cherished but now my soul is needed to set some souls I never knew free, people always asked for my help but these ghosts were not asking,they wanted it by force.

Hours later, it was morning but was still dark,the cry of the rooster told me so, she was standing at 1 corner of the room while I was sitting on my bed, "are u kinda lyk protecting me or something?" I asked her, "u'll need somebody around and dats what am doing", I scratched my head and said silently "can't believe am talking to a ghost...mmm...". She walked towards me and told me I needed to leave, she explained other ghost will be back soon especially the owner and sycko's fada, "they both want to kill you kid,they both want you!!" She said, I stood and walked to the door, "thanks" I said and nodded my head, I opened the door and walked out to the passage, I walked through the entrance to the compound and bumped into a 2year old boy standing in the middle of the compound, I ignored him and kept my head straight. This was beyond explanation, a witness will be more convincing but who is going to believe this ridiculous paranormal and won't suspect me of paranoia. It was 5:30am and the call to prayer from a mosque made it known, I felt save a little with the murmuring of real people around me. In no time I was at the bus stop, my hands akimbo as I walked a footpath made of sawdust demarcating the grass on each side that leads to the entrance of a bus, I gently bent my back to take a seat on the front row, a fat woman was sitting by the window with her right shoulder shrugging mine, I looked at her and she retaliated with an aggressive look with her eyes as they both moved up and down very fast, it was an unwelcoming look and she finalised her approach with a very disgusting hiss. Not really bothered with Lagos early morning madness,I ignored her and thought of strategic ways of presenting my story. Few minutes later, I was already dozing, I opened my eyes quickly and licked my lips, I noticed the woman was staring at me, I turned my head slowly to the left to look at her, her eye balls were dripping blood with her pupil absent,her mouth was opened with bees dashing out like it was their hive, her nose was broken and its flesh torn out with her cracked skin, I screamed at the top of my voice as I withdrew hitting the poor passenger beside me; "wetin!!!,...dis 1 dey mad ooo... Dis 1 don kolo ooo...oga wetin dey worry you now...?" Different comments dashed out of other passenger's mouths,I looked at them In amazement and said "see her face now...!!!" but the woman with the excess flesh replied "wetin do my face abeg oo?...", I looked at her and she was as normal as a monday. "Am loosing my mind,am going crazy..." I whispered to myself as my sweat dropped on my jeans, I took a deep breath and felt the looks of other passengers,I ignored them (am very good at that,I even got snub as a nick name in secondary school) and got ready to alight from the bus, the dawn was clearer and sun's beautiful light lite up the world, the bus parked for me to alight, I stood up and heard her whisper " u can't run...u can't even hide", I jumped down and looked at her, she smiled at me as the bus zoomed off.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Niiice, now we're getting somewhere. You are good with this ghost story,my heart was beating as if na me be the guy, I could practically feel his fear. More ink to ur pen as some say.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl: Niiice, now we're getting somewhere. You are good with this ghost story,my heart was beating as if na me be the guy, I could practically feel his fear. More ink to ur pen as some say.

Tnx repogirl...I'll nid 2 build more on my imagination not 2 mk u feel but to see his fear.... grin
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Nice wrk slick.
Dis is just my kind of story.
#grabsmyalamo
Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Slickest well done o. When Rasheed left that house,wasn't he suppose to run?
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje: Slickest well done o. When Rasheed left that house,wasn't he suppose to run?

He did but his ignorance and bad luck bought him a space of death...read episode 8
Thanx
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2013
Episode 9:
It was a beautiful tuesday morning but not for me, the pains from my joints, the bang in my head and the sour taste of fear wasn't adding beauty to my day, I forgot about work completely and I don't need a pastor to tell me I was already fired because a day's absence alone puts you on probation and two days means your tired of the job. I walked the lane on my street leading to my house but something unusual caught my attention, our gate was opened which means a car was inside the compound, the last time I remember seeing it opened was when dad sold his car. I anxiously increased my pace but a siren was becoming audible, I was scared again, my heart beating faster was becoming a habit. I saw my mum crying with her face buried in her palms and my dad rushing towards me,he landed me a very intoxicating hit on my face, some police men came to my rescue to hold him and said "take it easy sir...", I staggered back and held my face in confusion, "u want to kill us abi, what av we done to you to deser..." My father's rant faded away as the men In black calmed him down and took him inside. My mum neared me with a sorrowful look on her face and asked if I was okay, I told her I was fine and she followed up with a motherly loving hug, its been a long time I felt my mum close to me, she loves me so much she never wanted me out of her sight, when I told her I was going to live in mowe she never bought the idea but knew she had to set her little and only remaining child free. She held my hand to accompany me inside, I stopped to ask why the police was at our house as I pointed at their black pickup jeep in the compound, she looked at me and said " you vanished in the middle of the night, I wanted to talk to you over the issue of the house thing but you were gone, we searched everywhere but you were gone...we had to involve the police..". "Mum I disappeared.." I yelled , "ooh!! Come off it, let's go inside there is so much to iron out" she disregarded my insinuation as she dragged me in. I stood at the entrance and watched my mum proceed to comfort herself with a seat, I looked around and the presence of so many police men baffled me, I took two steps forward but all eyes were on me like they were waiting for me to give them something, waiting for me to say something, their stare was killing me to the extent I voiced out "what now!". A man walked spatially closer to me and stretched his right hand forth,immediately I tendered my right too for a hand shake, "my name is inspector Onayemi from the area c division, I'll like to ask few questions on your where about" he asked politely, I accepted his request and we both walked out of the house smartly. He leaned on their vehicle while i stood opposite him, then he popped up the most difficult question I knew he would ask but I had no straight answer for, "where were you early this morning?...". There was no way I could answer that question without talking about the house, yes... I told him about the house. We spent close to 15 minutes while standing as I explained my ordeal in the house of terror, I explained the present state of situation but his wide opened mouth,unblinking eye and the sudden laughter that burst out of him concluded that he thinks am crazy, he shook my hand again and said "thanks for ur tym sir,we'll contact when we need more information from you sir", he withdrew his hand and walked inside, "u dey craze!! u'll reach me if there is any crime perpetuated on the day I disappeared abi??,so dey can com nd arrest me...awon oloshi" I shouted at the depth of my mind. I walked in too and saw onayemi shaking my dad's hand as he said "we'll let u kno officer, we'll let u kno!!", I watched them all file out as their car zoomed off in no time, everyone else dispatched as if nothing happened.

It was 10pm and my dad was getting ready to join channels tv for the news @10, I hated the news but I had to watch it to stay awake, closing my eyes was like endangering my life, sleeping was like presenting my soul on a platter of gold. I shook my head every minute and blinked my eye spryly . I stood up and went to my room,picked up my phone that was fully charged but still plugged in (my little cousin does the charging when she has drained the battery by playing games), I lowered my hand in my back bag for my earphone which I felt and brought out quickly, I plugged in my earphone and put the volume to the maximum, "the music won't bring sleep" I thought. I sat a little close to my dad that was occupied with what he was watching, in no time I was dozing with the loud instrumentals banging in my ears...the tap my dad gave me on my left lap caught me off guard as I jumped up in response, "go and slip inside" he said, I walked to my room scared. It was 12:30 am and my eyes were opened reluctantly, I couldn't hold the sleep back but I was tryn all my best, I stood up and took off my shirt,took off my jean and was left with my blue boxer short, I filled the bathtub and stepped in, "at least this will kip d sleep away" I said loudly, I took a deep breath and stared at the bulb. I rested my head on the edge of the tub and.... I felt someone breathing all over my face, the air was warm and did not stop, I opened my eyes quickly and saw a face millimetres away from mine, it was burnt and I still could see red lights deep beneath the skin like it was still burning,the smoke from the face was blowing out ashes uncontrollably, I saw the dental formation of a skeleton covered in burnt flesh, the right eye was shrinked and was still making sounds as if it was frying, the left eye was not there, all I could see was an empty socket with little black smoke coming out..."oh my Goooooooooorrrrddd!!!!!! Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!".....I screamed!!

4 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Rasheed dey suffer o. Slickest well done o.
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hey, arrghhhh, ds is a real horror film, and person say hin dey read ds story 4 nite,me try am,but couldn't finish b4 i switch off my fone and quickly beg sleep 2 come take me b4 i disappear 2 dat house i already pictured.
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
smiley, who takes a bath in boxers? Na Nigerian movie?
@ Damex333, I tell you, when I read it lastnight when we didn't have light, I tell you I thought I was seeing things dat were not there.
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
repogirl: smiley, who takes a bath in boxers? Na Nigerian movie?
@ Damex333, I tell you, when I read it lastnight when we didn't have light, I tell you I thought I was seeing things dat were not there.
really, like seein skypo
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
repogirl: smiley, who takes a bath in boxers? Na Nigerian movie?

D bath was to kip slip off...nt really a bath
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Slickest:

D bath was to kip slip off...nt really a bath

Okay, I forgot dat part.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Ma beautiful readers, I really apprec8 ur words of encouragmnt nd ur tym...I apologyz for my failure to upload epi 10 2nyt,will do dt 2mao....thanx
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 3:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Slickest: Ma beautiful readers, I really apprec8 ur words of encouragmnt nd ur tym...I apologyz for my failure to upload epi 10 2nyt,will do dt 2mao....thanx

Its okay, its not easy but just keep up the good work, more power to your elbow.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2013
repogirl:

Its okay, its not easy but just keep up the good work, more power to your elbow.

*handz 2d fore head*.....thanx 4ur coperation...salute!
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Slickest:

*handz 2d fore head*.....thanx 4ur coperation...salute!

Which cooperation, after you made me read this story to my nephews??

They could not sleep all night and were waiting for you to post the remaining to see if it would allay their fears. Oya, I hereby hand you this sentence.

You are to update a lengthy one today. Both morning and night...
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2013
Ahh so i didnt miss yestday's yupdate.. 2nyt im bringing my mat, pillow, teddy and blanket..

Slickest ure doing gr8.. I saw sycko the other nyt

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2013
Br3nd4: Ahh so i didnt miss yestday's yupdate.. 2nyt im bringing my mat, pillow, teddy and blanket..

Slickest ure doing gr8.. I saw sycko the other nyt

Where abeg?? shocked
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Episode 10:
No matter how hard I try to hide my fears,it always has its way of infiltrating my every situation, I heard fear was an option and danger was certain but in my case danger is certain and fear is inevitable. I kept screaming like a girl till that familiar voice told me to shut up, I raised my head and saw the girl in the crested shirt, she was always wearing the Nysc shirt which means she died wearing it. I stood up gradually with my back leaned at a corner of my room, my boxer short dripping water to the ground, I protected my transparent private peculiar with my both hands as I shivered and stared at her and the burnt creature beside her , I was back at my worse nightmare, back at my doom, back at the costliest mistake I have ever made. "See u met my sister" she said, "this....ur sister?" I replied, "yeah...she was burnt alive right here and only God knows how and who it was...her inability to talk made it a mystery, she was the first to die in our family before my dad and mum could understand what was going on, they were dead too...I escaped but after staying here for 5 months you don't expect me not to have eaten that God forsaken woman's food,I ate it more than 50 tyms...honestly it was irresistible... I got summoned by her but her husband killed me and was free...av bin here eva sinz...we'v bin here ever since..." She explained to me, my heart was kicking so hard I could feel the pulse on my legs. "How do I stop coming here" I asked, she chuckled and said "don't sleep", that was an impossible task , depriving myself when nature calls is simply impossible. "Look kid, tomorrow iz gonna be a full house, all ghosts will be in, thursdays are days prayers are said by the living to keep away ghosts, the prayers are strong so we just have to stay in...the owner will have your time by then and unfortunately he'z bin more aggressive of recent....do all you can to stay awake kid" she warned me as she walked away from her burnt sister to the door, by now my heart beat was normalising but my swollen head felt permanent, the sight of her burnt sister was really making me uncomfortable but I couldn't tell her to leave. All of a sudden I realised I was on boxers alone, "how the hell do I get home?...can't I get clothes around here?...at least I can walk home but not naked...." I said, "u can but whoever cloth you wear will haunt you" she responded, "I think I'll pass" I concluded. The burnt girl kept looking at me, I decided to ignore her completely because her stare was giving me a whole lot of scare, by now my boxers was getting dry but the feeling of embarrassment kept washing me down from head to toe, I felt naked and really unsecured but there was no beckoning solution I could think of. The two sisters looked at each other and exited the room without saying a word after few minutes of silence whilst I was thinking of how to get home, they did notify me, they just walked out. I was alone in the room for some minutes when the sound of a dragging metal against the floor became audible, at first it was distant but each second made it more distinct and nearer, I reshaped to be at alert, it kept dragging towards my room, from where I stood I looked at the slightly open door and could see the shadow of someone approaching but really slow, the person would stop after a few steps to drag whatever it was dragging, it kept coming as it dragged its metal. I stood upright and tip toed to the door, quickly I locked it but cut my thumb in the process, the lock had too many sharp edges, I stepped back with my eyes on the door and my heart beating faster, I wanted to call out her name but she never threw it. The dragging stopped in front of my door and the worst happened...the lights went off, it was so dark all I could see was darkness, I could hear the growl of a human at the door......

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:06am On Apr 09, 2013
I saw your update but I'm not gonna read it till the day breaks...
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Good, although quite short- call me Oliver twist if you like!
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: I saw your update but I'm not gonna read it till the day breaks...
how did u know wats in my mind. Av already started seeing d burnt sister witout reading pa part.kai.
Re: Ghost-full by Emperortj93(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Mehn dis is scary bt ma grandpa dn already cari odeshé stone me wen i dey smal so no shakin. Btw, u re great

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2013
I swear u guys are the fuel of my imagination nd God is the source...I thank u guys...salute
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Thank God i didnt see this episode last night. . .
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Keep it flowing slick,you are doing a great job.
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Keep it flowing Slick,you are doing a great job
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Episode 11:
The growling continued and got support from the darkness that lite the house, my fear aggravated as I stretched my left hand forward to reach for anything I could grasp to serve as an instrument of defence, I kept touching the walls as if I wanted to arouse it sexually, I felt something... It was sticky but was on the ground...I picked it up and held an end, though I did not know what it was but at least I got a weapon to defend any attack coming up. I held my weapon tightly but the sticky liquid all over it irritated me even without seeing it, the squashy sounds it was making as I held tightly was beginning to give a cause for concern, the liquid kept dripping on the floor but I tried focusing at what was coming. Suddenly a hit on the door shook me a little, it was obvious the door was being hit by the metal being dragged, the second hit made me step back as the door shook like it was going to fall, another hit and the door fell to the ground, I was pitch black and even vision itself could see in that situation. I held my disgusting weapon more tightly and swinged with the aim of hitting any thing in my way, the metal being held by my unknown attacker hit the ground inches away from where I stood with a brisk of light following it, I took to my heels as I already know my way out with the darkness. In no tym I was on the street at about 3:00am in the morning, the awkward crow of a rooster at this time is abnormal so my late grandma told me, she said a rooster that crows in the middle of the night had spiritual implications and it was dangerous to be in that kind of vicinity. I kept running like there was a reward for distance covered with my hand still gripped on my unknown weapon, soon I was tired and decided to slow down since I was far from all the darkness and horror. The security lights from the houses on the street I was on put my beating heart to rest, I bent down a little with my right hand on my knee and my left hand holding the weapon I was about to find out what it was, I raised my right hand in the direction of the rays coming from the bulb of a house beside me, I stared and immediately threw it to the ground, it was an arm covered in blood with the flesh rotten and patched,holes all over it with the bone transparent, I left it on the ground and jogged with my heart resuming its work....beating.... Moments later, I decided to take a rest after a very long jog, I saw a shop with benches and tables lined outside with its 60watts bulb glowing, I removed the bulb and helped myself with a bench as laid on it believing I was a little save.

I heard murmurs from my sleep, "is he dead?" I felt being surrounded by people, immediately, I opened my eyes and jumped up, in front of me was a crowd staring at my blood stained body and my almost naked attire. I looked down to the ground in shame with my hear picking up comments like " dis 1 don mad...dis 1 na craze man...bad belle man don spoil mkt oo...early mormor mad man for my shop....ahhhh", I couldn't move a muscle, my brain was frozen, this was the worst embarrassment I have ever witnessed, me seen as a mad person, I felt the ground should Just open and swallow me. Peter came out of the crowd and responded to the comments, "he'z not mad ooo!!!" he shouted, he looked at me and said " what happened mehn?" , I didn't know what to say, I didn't know where to start from, I raised my head to look at him but the conspicuous figure standing behind him got me staggering, she was behind him, the burnt girl, she stretched her burnt smoking hand towards me like she wanted to touch me, I immediately dodged her by moving some steps to the left, I whispered to peter so no other person could hear, "u no see her, she dey ur back!!! Look behind u!!!", peter closed his eyes and shook his head as he bent it in shame. Now I recalled, I remembered what the ghost in the crested shirt told me, "oh no!!! I took it out, I took the hand out" peter desisted from coming towards me as I soliloquized. I began to run back towards the house where I dropped the hand belonging to the girl, she was now haunting me, I took her hand out of the house. I got to the spot where I dropped it but it was gone, I looked around and saw people staring at me like I was deranged, truly the situation I was in made me look mad. I saw peter approaching with hefty men beside him with one of them holding a rope, I knew what they were up 2 so I didn't run, I walked towards him so I could explain but they grabbed me like I was an animal, I kept shouting "am not mad!!!" as they tighten the rope on my legs, I screamed as they mishandled me and turned my limbs in wrong directions, I bit the most muscular one on the leg out of pain, he hit me at the back of my head with his knee and I went unconscious...

1 Like

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o, slickest its like ur inspiration strikes at nite but no way for this scary story this nite abeg. I go read am for daylight! I no wan dream dis nite.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl: Na wa o, slickest its like ur inspiration strikes at nite but no way for this scary story this nite abeg. I go read am for daylight! I no wan dream dis nite.

U guys requested for consistency, I tryd ma best....now y'll are scared...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Along He Came.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.