Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Atheist Creed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist Creed! (5766 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Mock The Atheist. / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Deep Sight:
thehomer, please come and educate me on the thread "Evolution for Id.iots" which I created. I am having a terrible time with 0.1 baked evolutionists there. Come and give me something proper to chew on. Thanks.

See this one. After being embarassed, you are looking for someone who will be gentle on you and have long discussions?

Dumbazz using 19th century version of evolution
Re: The Atheist Creed! by thehomer: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Deep Sight:
thehomer, please come and educate me on the thread "Evolution for Id.iots" which I created. I am having a terrible time with 0.1 baked evolutionists there. Come and give me something proper to chew on. Thanks.

Okay. I'll see what I can do just bear in mind that I'm not an evolutionary biologist myself.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by wiegraf: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Enigma:

+1

Got it in one!

That point is also made in this post on that other thread where the evangelical atheists did not realise in time that they were shooting themselves in the foot with the thread and their 'arguments' on it. https://www.nairaland.com/1210342/christians-agree/2#14553405

smiley

You still don't get it Him. It's a ridiculously foo.lish point, in whatever language.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
@macdaddy, You agree with this.

We are committed to the application of reason and science to the understanding of the universe and to the solving of human problems.
We deplore efforts to denigrate human intelligence, to seek to explain the world in supernatural terms, and to look outside nature for salvation.

Do you therefore agree with the works of Marx, Freud and Darwin?
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2: @macdaddy, You agree with this.

Do you therefore agree with the works of Marx, Freud and Darwin?

If you have nothing to offer shut up.

What does the quote there have to do with Karl Marx and co?

Why do you start with all these dubious tactics? If you have something against the humanist statement,say it. Dont waste my time with strawmen

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

If you have nothing to offer shut up.

What does the quote there have to do with Karl Marx and co?

Why do you start with all these dubious tactics? If you have something against the humanist statement,say it. Dont waste my time with strawmen
They aren't strawmen. Marx, Freud and Darwin would agree completely with the above statements. Perhaps the problem is that you are not acquainted with their work.

Maybe you should take some time out to educate yourself on their worldview and philosophy then come back and give an answer.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
They aren't strawmen. Marx, Freud and Darwin would agree completely with the above statements. Perhaps the problem is that you are not acquainted with their work.

Maybe you should take some time out to educate yourself on their worldview and philosophy then come back and give an answer.

You are foolish. You have nothing.

Waste of time.

You just brought up 3 people who arent deeply religious and you disagree with. Darwin and Marx have nothing to do with this. Stop playing strawmen.

What does Marxism or Darwinian evolution have to do with this? Or even Freudian psychology?

Abeg stay on focus.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You are foolish. You have nothing.

Waste of time.

You just brought up 3 people who arent deeply religious and you disagree with.

Well my friend, if you won't take the discourse seriously then I really can't help you.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by mazaje(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Anony the giver that never stops giving. . .Any way I will like to hear your input on the thread I created https://www.nairaland.com/1213492/how-know-right-religion-right Thanks. . .
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Well my friend, if you won't take the discourse seriously then I really can't help you.

You are a real dubious douche!

First, you avoided the thread by running away yesterday

You avoided it today and I brought your attention to it today

Then you now take a quote from the humanist manifesto and bring up Marx, Darwin and Freud, who have very little or nothing to do with it.

You are not serious. That was a douche move and thank the Spag monster that people are seeing you for who you are. Note that my comment got likes despite the abuse.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You are a real dubious douche!

First, you avoided the thread by running away yesterday

You avoided it today and I brought your attention to it today

Then you now take a quote from the humanist manifesto and bring up Marx, Darwin and Freud, who have very little or nothing to do with it.

You are not serious. That was a douche move and thank the Spag monster that people are seeing you for who you are. Note that my comment got likes despite the abuse.

Lol, it amuses me how you seem to think that you have some sort of entitlement to my time. I can choose to log off and log on as I see fit. . . .and no, having other things to do does not equate to "running away".

I have decided to proceed with our discourse by asking you a simple question. A "yes", "no" or "I don't know" would probably have been a good place to start. However you chose the dishonorable path of dishing out insults. As I said earlier, if you are not willing to proceed sensibly, I really can't help you.

It is also funny how you are more interested in a popularity contest than in having a proper discourse. I hope your "likes" increase and may you find solace in them

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Lol, it amuses me how you seem to think that you have some sort of entitlement to my time. I can choose to log off and log on as I see fit. . . .and no, having other things to do does not equate to "running away".
I have decided to proceed with our discourse by asking you a simple question. A "yes", "no" or "I don't know" would probably have been a good place to start. However you chose the dishonorable path of dishing out insults. As I said earlier, if you are not willing to proceed sensibly, I really can't help you.

These tricks can work on mindless sheep like Ihedinobi but not me.

You asked a straw man question.

The equivalent of picking a quote from the Bible and ask if the christians agree with Oyedepo or Hitler.

The bible or the manifesto are there. No strawman is needed to agree or disagree with it. Humanist manifest came after these Darwin and Marx. So why bring them up if not for dubious purposes.

You are a douchebag
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
mazaje: Anony the giver that never stops giving. . .Any way I will like to hear your input on the thread I created https://www.nairaland.com/1213492/how-know-right-religion-right Thanks. . .
I would respectfully decline because we have had the same argument many times on this forum and from my experience with you, you are really not interested in getting an answer.
If you want my answer, I would gladly have a phone or skype conversation with you as I have discovered that audio conversations are usually more honest.
So if you are truly interested in my input, feel free to send me an email.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

These tricks can work on mindless sheep like Ihedinobi but not me.

You asked a straw man question.

The equivalent of picking a quote from the Bible and ask if the christians agree with Oyedepo or Hitler.

The bible or the manifesto are there. No strawman is needed to agree or disagree with it. Humanist manifest came after these Darwin and Marx. So why bring them up if not for dubious purposes.

You are a douchebag

You have been heard
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
You have been heard

smiley

Empty barrel
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

smiley

Empty barrel
butthurt
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
butthurt

lol....troll harder
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

lol....troll harder
more butthurt
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Everyone can see that Anony has nothing that he can use to criticise the humanist manifest and has to bring in 3 straw men of the apocalypse to help him with his dubious narrative.

These theists are failing hard. Just like Deepsight embarrassed himself on the evolution thread https://www.nairaland.com/1212475/evolution-simpletons

Anony, you are truly useless. You brought up an imaginary atheist creed which was quickly ridiculed and debunked but when faced with a humanist creed (Humanist manifesto), you have nothing. You are weak
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01: Everyone can see that Anony has nothing that he can use to criticise the humanist manifest and has to bring in 3 straw men of the apocalypse to help him with his dubious narrative.

These theists are failing hard. Just like Deepsight embarrassed himself on the evolution thread https://www.nairaland.com/1212475/evolution-simpletons

Anony, you are truly useless. You brought up an imaginary atheist creed which was quickly ridiculed and debunked but when faced with a humanist creed (Humanist manifesto), you have nothing. You are weak
Yawn....when you are ready, answer my question. Crying foul while dodging my question doesn't help you at all.

need deepheat for your butthurt?

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Yawn....when you are ready, answer my question. Crying foul while dodging my question doesn't help you at all.

Lol, this guy, you've been working out... grin

Anyways, accept that this is a failed troll thread. Tomorrow's a new week. There's enough time to try again.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr_Anony2:

Dont worry.

I prefer to keep making you look like a dishonest person.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Dont worry.

I prefer to keep making you look like a dishonest person.

yawn....of course a smear campaign comes in handy when you fail to argue your point. Nothing new there, corrupt and incompetent politicians have been using that tactic for ages.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, this guy, you've been working out... grin

Anyways, accept that this is a failed troll thread. Tomorrow's a new week. There's enough time to try again.

grin grin grin
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
And thus,

Anony runs away in shame from his troll thread and dubious tactics!

Shameful
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 3:23am On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01: And thus,

Anony runs away in shame from his troll thread and dubious tactics!

Shameful
Yawn...
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Yawn...

smiley

empty barrel
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01:

smiley

empty barrel
butthurt

.....lol, I see this is the level of conversation you prefer
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2013
This is the problem I have with lb. He will rather look for a way to turn the thread to an insult arena, than reason anything.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: This is the problem I have with lb. He will rather look for a way to turn the thread to an insult arena, than reason anything.

Lol, actually for me it is not a problem, I've come to expect that from him
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: This is the problem I have with lb. He will rather look for a way to turn the thread to an insult arena, than reason anything.

Typical.....spin any lie to support your christian brother. Did you shut your eyes to the nonsense Anony did a few comments back? He suceeded in turning the thread to nonsense

Garbage supporter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus, Parsifal & Abdrushin - Questions For M_nwankwo / Unbelievable Quote From Watchtower Publications! / These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.