Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? (8586 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here / Why Would An Atheist Not Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
I once posted this article but failed to make FP. So in an attempt to make it reach a wider number of people, I've decided to re-post it with a changed topic.

This is a response to the topic ‘Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist‘.
The Glorious Quran says in Surah Fussilat Verse 53 that ‘We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
I will group my points into 2 categories which are
• Miracles
• Sciences

MIRACLES

I’m going to list out some of the wonderful events attributed to supernatural power that occurred recently. A little Google search or YouTube search would clear you doubt.

• Dagestan, Russia (October, 2009), Ali Yakubov a nine years old boy stuns the Muslim community and left doctors baffled after verses from the Glorious Quran was showing on his body. This miraculous markings attracted thousands of pilgrims daily

• Izmit earthquake, Turkey (1999). The town was totally destroyed and most of the buildings were levelled the the Earth’s surface, especially around the mosque, except for the mosque which was not harmed at all

• Indonesia, Indian Ocean 2004: Of all the affected villages by this powerful devastating tsunami, mosques counting to about 16 happen to be the only surviving buildings. And those villages cease to exist as a result of this tsunami which destroy virtually everything as far as the eye could see except from the mosques. The unique part is that it destroyed buildings that are sideways, front and back of all the mosques.

• Just 2 years ago, a boy was born in Lagos with a miniature Quran. Incidents like these are scientifically impossible, but residents of the area say it is true.

• In a forest near Sydney, the bottom half of a tree trunk is bowed in such a way that it resembles a person in the posture of Islamic prayer –‘The Ruku’. Looking closer, we see the ‘hands’ of the ‘tree man’ are resting on its knees, shoulder and back in the exact position as recommended by Allah. The most fascinating aspect of it is that it is also facing the exact direction of the kaba in Mecca

• Scientific discoveries in about 2 to 3 years ago confirmed that the Islamic water (zamzam) happens to be the most powerful water in the world. Approximately about 1000times greater than any other water.
And so on.
You don’t have to believe in this blindly. You can easily google or youtube search it.

SCIENCES

Having in mind, the Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) who was unlettered at about 1400 years ago i.e approximately 600 AD. If there is no God, and this is not his revelation then this amazing scientific facts would not have been possible considering the technological advancement at the time.

• ANTS TALK
Allah in the Quran, choose ants from all insects to inform that they talk to each other. Holy Quran 27 v 18: till, when they came to the valley of ants, one of the ants (female) said: ‘O ants! Enter the dwellings, lest Sulaimon (Soloman) and his hosts should crush you, while they perceive not’.
It was in USA (2009) that scientists discovered through advance modern technology that ants do speak to one another

• MOUNTAINS AS PEGS ON EARTH
Sura Al-Anbiya v 31: We placed firmly embedded mountains on the Earth, so it would not move under them.
Sura Naba v 6-7: Haven’t we made the Earth as a bed and the mountains as its peg?

Geology today confirms this characteristics of mountains. Formerly, it was thought that mountains were only protrusions rising above the surface of the Earth. However, in the 20th century, scientists realised that this was not actually the case. Mountains root extent down as far as 10 – 15 times their own height. Mountains root fix the Earth’s crust, therefore, they prevent any sliding over the magma layer.
Sura 16 v 15: And he has affixed into the Earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake you, and rivers and roads, that you may guide your self.

• HUMAN BODY
Sura Az-Zumar v 6: He creates you stage by stage in your mothers’ wombs in threefold darkness.
Modern biology has revealed that the embryological development of the baby takes place in the manner revealed in the verse. Basic Human Embryology, a fundamental reference text in embryology states that: The life in the uterus has three stages (Pre-embryonic, embryonic and fetal).
Sura Muminun v 13: Then we placed him as a drop of sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed.
Sura Muminun v 14: Then we made the sperm into a blood of congealed blood; then of the clot, we made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we develop out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best of creator.

Considering how detailed and accurate this scientific fact is as at the time when people had scarce information on medical matters is a clear evidence that this is the word of God.
This made biology professors such as Emeritus Keith L. Moore (Canada), Dr. E. Marshall Johnson (USA), Dr. T. V. N Persuad and so on (who were non-Muslims as at the time) to attest that Prophect Muhammed must have been receiving divine revelation as to have mentioned this in the 6th century which was only discovered in the 20th century with the use of sophisticated modern equipment.

• THE ORDER OF DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN ORGANS
Sura Al-Muminun v 78: It is He who has created hearing, sight and mind for you. What little thanks you show.
Sura An Nahl v 78: God brought you out of your mothers’ wombs knowing nothing at all and gave you hearing, sight and mind so that perhaps, you would show thanks.

Close examination shows that the senses God refers to in the Quran are always mentioned in a particular order; hearing, sight and understanding. That is exactly the same order in which a baby’s senses develop.
In short, it is also one of the discoveries of modern day science

• THE SUN ROTATES
Sura Al Anbiya v 30: And it is he who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit, with its own motion.
Quran has stated this as far back as the 6th century only to be confirmed recently that the sun truly rotates. Even some of us were taught in college that the sun was stationary only for science to be able to prove that wrong. Imagine this coming from someone who was unlettered.

• FINGER TIP
When the unbelievers were questioning Nabi Muhammed (PBUH) that how will Allah judge those whose body had decompose in the grave. And then Allah revealed to Nabi Muhammed (PBUH) that
Surah Al Qiyaamah v 3-4: Does man (unbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones? Yes, we are able to put together perfect order his fingers tips.
It was revealed in the 6th century and it was only in the late 18th century that the finger printing method was discovered. And mind you no two finger print even in a million people are identical.
Imagine all this scientific facts coming from an unlettered as far back as in the 6th century. Also do not forget the Quran 15 v 9: ‘Behold, it is We Ourselves who have gradually revealed the remainder (Quran) and behold, it is We who shall truly guide it (from all corruption)’ and that is why Quran is the only religious book as far back as in 6th century whose text has remained unchanged.

There are many more but I have to stop here. If you are an atheist and u still don’t believe in God, pls watch Dr Zakir Naik amazing debates with atheists on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by menesheh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Where is it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Gayjesus: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
boring
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by johnydon22(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Muhammed said humans eat, gbaaaam atheist where are you can't you see muhammed knew humans eat in the quran therefore God existsangry

The type of daft arguments people put up these days is almost boring me to death..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
who understands what this fanatic wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by x123xlolls(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by donnffd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is just absolute nonsense, I am sure if I heard the story of that tsunami from a christian, I would hear that it was 16churches that survived and the baby born with a miniature bible and a child born with bible verses on his body.....smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by x123xlolls(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
donnffd:
This is just absolute nonsense, I am sure if I heard the story of that tsunami from a christian, I would hear that it was 16churches that survived and the baby born with a miniature bible and a child born with bible verses on his body.....smh

Its totally not like that bro...miracles happen...history isnt rubbish bro....rethink
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by onetrack(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hehehe, these arguments aren't going to work on an atheist. The miracles are easily debunked and the science is so general (and wrong in some cases) that few scientists would take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by cold(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Muhammed said humans eat, gbaaaam atheist where are you can't you see muhammed knew humans eat in the quran therefore God existsangry

The type of daft arguments people put up these days is almost boring me to death..
grin You go fear,fear na. Brother i no fit shout
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by frank317: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
cold:

grin You go fear,fear na. Brother i no fit shout

How dumb can these Muslims get?

@OP
Your God can do all these foolish useless miracles but is too weak to do anything about Islamic extremists killing millions all over the world in his name.

And when he was busy saving mosques during a tsunami did he bother to put food, bed and clothings for the people that were displaced? And what about the people that died in the disaster?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Summary? undecided
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
it turns out that God and Allah have no voice.. they require misguided illiterates and extremists to speak his mind for the world

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by wiegraf: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
As an example;

BABY BORN IN LAGOS WITH A QURAN = proof?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
voltron:
it turns out that God and Allah have no voice.. they require misguided illiterates and extremists to speak his mind for the world
Using foul language won't help in anyway. Adam to Abraham to Moses, Jesus and down to Muhammad were God sent. All claimed one thing, believe in one God. it's crystal clear. My advice for you is that do your fair share of research and if you are indeed open minded, I pray you see the truth. Allah sent those people to be his voice on earth

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
no.

if this convinces a christian, and he converts to become a Muslim, then we atheists will consider it.

meanwhile, i will bookmark this page. when next some foolish christian theist tries to convince me with Isaiah saying the earth was a sphere, I'll show him this.

cc kingebukasblog, winner01. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
frank317:

How dumb can these Muslims get?

@OP
Your God can do all these foolish useless miracles but is too weak to do anything about Islamic extremists killing millions all over the world in his name.

And when he was busy saving mosques during a tsunami did he bother to put food, bed and clothings for the people that were displaced? And what about the people that died in the disaster?
Nice post but pls, stop using offensive languages. There are maybe millions of atheists living on earth with each having an opinion on how God should rule the earth. it was said in the quran that this life is a test for the hereafter. If we all enjoy, then when is the test? He is testing us so as to know the true believers and also, Allah says that he will never be unjust to anyone. Meaning that those that were affected would surely be compensated and ofcourse, we have no knowledge of the unseen. The question remains, who protected those mosque? or is it coincidence that the only surviving buildings were the mosques counting to about 16

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
no.

if this convinces a christian, and he converts to become a Muslim, then we atheists will consider it.

meanwhile, i will bookmark this page. when next some foolish christian theist tries to convince me with Isaiah saying the earth was a sphere, I'll show him this.

what more do u still need? If indeed you are a student of science, then you have to agree that those verse that I quoted aren't flukes. if you need more scientific facts, I can help you. This are facts that makes international professors attest to the existence of God. Do your research so that on the day of judgement, you might say u tried your best. But completely shutting your mind won't help
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnydon22:

I hope you read the post with an open mind. it was talking about scientific facts that were proven in the 18th, 19th and 20th century. Talking of rotation of the sun as far back as in the 6th century and at the end of the day, you called this a daft argument. I gave u facts and u were talking about eating. Where is the relationship BTW them?
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ajibolatao:

what more do u still need? If indeed you are a student of science, then you have to agree that those verse that I quoted aren't flukes. if you need more scientific facts, I can help you. This are facts that makes international professors attest to the existence of God. Do your research so that on the day of judgement, you might say u tried your best. But completely shutting your mind won't help
hahaha. grin grin grin

i am SO bookmarking this. grin

anyway, i'll do the research. thanks for . . . persisting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
no.

Funny Guy
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by BodyKiss(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Apparently, Dermatographic urticaria, made the mystery markings on the baby possible.

Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or "skin writing" ) is a skin disorder and one of the most common types of urticaria.

The symptoms are thought to be caused by mast cells in the surface of the skin releasing histamines without the presence of antigens, due to the presence of a weak membrane surrounding the mast cells. The histamines released cause the skin to swell in the affected areas.

This weak membrane easily and rapidly breaks down under physical pressure causing an allergic-like reaction, in general a red weal (welt) to appear on the skin. It can often be confused with an allergic reaction to the object causing a scratch, when in fact it is the act of being scratched that causes a weal to appear. These weals are a subset of urticaria (hives) that appear within minutes, in some cases accompanied by itching. The first outbreak of urticaria can lead to others on body parts not directly stimulated, scraped, or scratched. In a normal case, the swelling will decrease with no treatment within 15–30 minutes, but, in extreme cases, itchy red welts may last anywhere from a few hours to days.

[img]http://alergias.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Dermografismo.jpg[/img]

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by CoolUsername: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
BodyKiss:
Apparently, Dermatographic urticaria, made the mystery markings on the baby possible.

Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or "skin writing" ) is a skin disorder and one of the most common types of urticaria.

The symptoms are thought to be caused by mast cells in the surface of the skin releasing histamines without the presence of antigens, due to the presence of a weak membrane surrounding the mast cells. The histamines released cause the skin to swell in the affected areas.

This weak membrane easily and rapidly breaks down under physical pressure causing an allergic-like reaction, in general a red weal (welt) to appear on the skin. It can often be confused with an allergic reaction to the object causing a scratch, when in fact it is the act of being scratched that causes a weal to appear. These weals are a subset of urticaria (hives) that appear within minutes, in some cases accompanied by itching. The first outbreak of urticaria can lead to others on body parts not directly stimulated, scraped, or scratched. In a normal case, the swelling will decrease with no treatment within 15–30 minutes, but, in extreme cases, itchy red welts may last anywhere from a few hours to days.
So those parents put their infant child through that for 5 minutes of fame? Now that should be a punishable offense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by BodyKiss(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
CoolUsername:
So those parents put their infant child through that for 5 minutes of fame? Now that should be a punishable offense.

it appears so. The boy's family refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination at the time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by CoolUsername: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2015
BodyKiss:

it appears so. The boy's family refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination at the time.
That's just disgusting. Why can't they be put in jail for 14 years?
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by kevoh(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Abrahamic religions and its attendant ignorant actions ! angry
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
BodyKiss:

That's good that you want to be sure before believing in God and not believing blindly like most do. But what about those mosques miracles? Kindly explain that. Kindly watch this video on YouTube. This video was taken by CNN.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgeCCZRaY_Q
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by frank317: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Ajibolatao:

Nice post but pls, stop using offensive languages. There are maybe millions of atheists living on earth with each having an opinion on how God should rule the earth. it was said in the quran that this life is a test for the hereafter. If we all enjoy, then when is the test? He is testing us so as to know the true believers and also, Allah says that he will never be unjust to anyone. Meaning that those that were affected would surely be compensated and ofcourse, we have no knowledge of the unseen. The question remains, who protected those mosque? or is it coincidence that the only surviving buildings were the mosques counting to about 16

So you and your Allah think it's better to protect the mosques than humans? No wonder your Islamic extremists are willing to kill millions. You guys dont value human life.

Unlike u, I care less if the mosques are standing forever, I am bothered about human lives that are lost. The kids that are rendered homeless and orphans. Seriously u guys, what is it about religion that makes u see less value in human lives?
You keep on talking life in the hereafter like u have ever been there. The koran said people will be rewarded afterlife so therefore kids, loved ones, good people can die and mosques can stand.
And you wonder why we have Muslim extremists? U must be a joke

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by beejaay: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Ajibolatao:

Allah says that he will never be unjust to anyone

but this verse below says otherwise

2:6 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

2:7 Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

2:10 In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

going by the above verses, where is the justice....
Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by macof(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
@op, so some arabs knew a little science. . So what? How does it prove allah is the only creator and others are fake
Yorubas say Ogun laid the foundation of earth. .. in the earth's crust is Iron. . Yoruba say Ogun formed bones, bones are made of Calcium a metalic element. A pregnant Yemoja was running and her stomach burst on earth to release water, and most scientists agree that water is from frozen hydrogen from space...and many more scientific stuff ancient yoruba folks knew
So now does that make you want to become a traditionalist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? by Ajibolatao(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
macof:
@op, so some arabs knew a little science. . So what? How does it prove allah is the only creator and others are fake
Yorubas say Ogun laid the foundation of earth. .. in the earth's crust is Iron. . Yoruba say Ogun formed bones, bones are made of Calcium a metalic element. A pregnant Yemoja was running and her stomach burst on earth to release water, and most scientists agree that water is from frozen hydrogen from space...and many more scientific stuff ancient yoruba folks knew
So now does that make you want to become a traditionalist?
Thanks for the observation. Even Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Yemeja all claimed that there is one God. The Yorubas regarded them as a medium between God and themselves. Thats the basis of the argument

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya / I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / The Catholic Church Is Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.