Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Atheist Creed! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist Creed! (5767 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Mock The Atheist. / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
Lol, actually for me it is not a problem, I've come to expect that from him
The thing that baffles me is the audacity with which he dismisses rational statements with irrational ones.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^Logicboy has a weird delusion that his opinion means something. So he has this really curious sentiment that if he does not comprehend something, that thing is irrational and if he can scream loud enough that it is, everybody will immediately see that it is. I think it's what that lie atheism has done to hid brains - twisting them with the thought that his opinions can transform into law for everybody if he can only scream them loud enough.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^

Epic psychoanalysis!

It's just sad that you analysed the wrong person smiley
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Reyginus: The thing that baffles me is the audacity with which he dismisses rational statements with irrational ones.
Lol, even more baffling is how oblivious he is to his irrationality
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MrAnony2: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi: ^^^Logicboy has a weird delusion that his opinion means something. So he has this really curious sentiment that if he does not comprehend something, that thing is irrational and if he can scream loud enough that it is, everybody will immediately see that it is. I think it's what that lie atheism has done to hid brains - twisting them with the thought that his opinions can transform into law for everybody if he can only scream them loud enough.
On point

I know someone else of similar sentiment; He was the author of this quote: “A lie told often enough becomes truth”. His name was Vladmir Lenin.

Our in-house Knight of Aheism is really an interesting rabble-rouser.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01: ^^^

Epic psychoanalysis!

It's just sad that you analysed the wrong person smiley

Sure, if you say so. smiley
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
On point

I know someone else of similar sentiment; He was the author of this quote: “A lie told often enough becomes truth”. His name was Vladmir Lenin

smiley

Wow....another 20th century communist reference?

Yawn
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Mr_Anony2:
On point

I know someone else of similar sentiment; He was the author of this quote: “A lie told often enough becomes truth”. His name was Vladmir Lenin

Imagine that! Why does thinking of Lenin put me in mind of Stalin, I wonder? undecided
Re: The Atheist Creed! by MacDaddy01: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Imagine that! Why does thinking of Lenin put me in mind of Stalin, I wonder? undecided

Why stop there? Marx and Mao are waiting for you
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Why stop there? Marx and Mao are waiting for you

Maybe them too.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by member5: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by SNCOQ3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Enigma:

+1

Got it in one!

That point is also made in this post on that other thread where the evangelical atheists did not realise in time that they were shooting themselves in the foot with the thread and their 'arguments' on it. https://www.nairaland.com/1210342/christians-agree/2#14553405

smiley
I read your comment on the subject; you said it all.
Re: The Atheist Creed! by wiegraf: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
SNCOQ3:
I read your comment on the subject; you said it all.

He did? That's your case? hehehehheheh
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2013
Bump

Where dis guy dey sef?
Re: The Atheist Creed! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. / Unbelievable Quote From Watchtower Publications! / These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.