Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... (3974 Views)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by marvelck: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2013
When a man catches his wife butt naked and in bed with another man, he dies a thousand times, right there and then. And such a calamity is very hard to forget or forgive...
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by xynerise: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2013
marvelck: When a man catches his wife butt naked and in bed with another man, he dies a thousand times, right there and then. And such a calamity is very hard to forget or forgive...
So wetin you want make we do? undecided
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by enigmagu1(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2013
if ds post reach frontage i go swear for psn.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2013
I will take some pictures and bounce. I will use such solid evidence to blackmail her to submission for the rest of the marriage life.

Imagine telling her I will show such pictures to her parent,family,my extended family,her friends, church members, place of work, internet etc...she will quiet and be loyal forever.

Solid proof bargaining chip

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2013
LastApostle: I will take some pictures and bounce. I will use such solid evidence to blackmail her to submission for the rest of the marriage life.

Imagine telling her I will show such pictures to her parent,family,my extended family,her friends, church members, place of work, internet etc...she will quiet and be loyal forever.

Solid proof bargaining chip
Smart move, but she could poison you, always dont trust women's emotion. Best thing is to send her away peacefully when she least expects.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by ozodimgba(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Smart move, but she could poison you, always dont trust women's emotion. Best thing is to send her away peacefully when she least expects.

Very badt guy, ur 1000 times correct.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Smart move, but she could poison you, always dont trust women's emotion. Best thing is to send her away peacefully when she least expects.

You are a wise man.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by greedie1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
marvelck: When a man catches his wife butt naked and in bed with another man, he dies a thousand times, right there and then. And such a calamity is very hard to forget or forgive...
wat if a woman catches her husband wit anoda lady, should she forgive and forget?
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

wat if a woman catches her husband wit anoda lady, should she forgive and forget?
There is no room for forgiveness, except the lady in question has no support system outside the paradigm of the husband, and many ladies dont have independent dreams. So they stick around.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
mtcheeeeew,
o.p you must be in jss1
now tell me what this thread is about? cant see any sense.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
gree-die:

It is in the gene. You only pray and fast for your husband it doesn't happen again.
Every healthy man has got a healthy libido...I'm sounding practical except you desires some economic truth.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 19, 2013
it's no Biggie.if he dies we bury him.end of story!
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 19, 2013
LastApostle:
It is in the gene. You only pray and fast for your husband it doesn't happen again.
Every healthy man has got a healthy libido...I'm sounding practical except you desires some economic truth.
u need ur head examined undecided
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Dygeasy(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2013
lorretta u: u need ur head examined undecided
honestly!
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by 190: 2:04pm On May 19, 2013
I get caught cheating all the time
So what!
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2013
LastApostle:
rubbish!
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2013
lorretta u: it's no Biggie.if he dies we bury him.end of story!
lmfao
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Princesszoe: 3:17pm On May 19, 2013
Lastapostle you are very chauvinistic for saying that. Anyway, women cheat seriously these days. So is becoming norm. A woman can be cheating and still pretending to be a good wife. And some cheating men do same. @ 190 i just hope you are joking if not, cease jumping up and down that she ignores filing for divorce or seperating from you. Women are not as stupid as most men take them to be. The fact is, you both may be good players. Hahaha. But children suffer spiritually more when adultery is being committed. The results are usually seen when they grow up. People, be guided. Meanwhile the choice is ours.
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Sanboy25: 6:29pm On May 19, 2013
190: I get caught cheating all the time
So what!

Aren't you ashame when you are facing you partner ?
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by 190: 7:03pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Aren't you ashame when you are facing you partner ?

Sadly i have decided never to cheat on you if you marry me embarassed
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On May 19, 2013
190:

lol, why this sudden change ?
Re: He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... by SpikesC1: 7:12pm On May 19, 2013
190:

this one is offlimit angry

(1) (Reply)

What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / Why Are Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.