Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (81399 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 19, 2013
A man in Sao Paulo Brazil caught his wife cheating on him with a man and while they argue on the balcony to the delight of passers by, the man she was cheating with attempts to escape from the window. Funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMgyPvINU4

Stills from the video

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by vallycan: 4:40am On May 19, 2013
Dis is a movie scene on motion: not a direct cheatin look closely @ d crowd reaction a broad smile an d poliz are motionless:

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 19, 2013
vallycan: Dis is a movie scene on motion: not a direct cheatin look closely @ d crowd reaction a broad smile an d poliz are motionless:

Did you watch the video well? The fact that firefighters were called in makes it real. Mumu

10 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Mynd44: 6:16am On May 19, 2013
**sighs**
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Akshow: 6:30am On May 19, 2013
Na wetin e sabi chop wan kpai am
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by 190: 9:54am On May 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2013
Lol...Btw, what's the police doing there. is it a crime to cheat?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by lertee(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by GraceBestowed(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2013
LooooooooL!!! The firefighters were there because he put his life at risk, trying to escape.

This has GOT to be a record for hidden posts within a thread. SpamBot's on a mission, or an MOD is on a rampage!

7 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by djeezy(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
This thread finally made front page. Blame it on lack of news.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by miqos02(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
i thought it happened in nigeria
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by dplomaticVal: 12:49pm On May 19, 2013
Hhhaha Funny video...., brazilians r nt smilin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by peleson: 12:51pm On May 19, 2013
U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?

Naija will build it and call it 18 star hotel n Capital smiley

18 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 19, 2013
i've hidden this post myself

6 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man is pisseeeedddd
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2013
killuminati: This post has been hidden
This post has been hidden
why too many hidden posts here?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by daylae(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2013
GraceBestowed: This has GOT to be a record of hidden posts. SpamBot's on a mission, or a MOD is on a rampage!
i suspect the later. The mods are doing a very good job i must say. . .and that's why we love them angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Fairmee: 1:03pm On May 19, 2013
Does it affect the price of garri in Nigeria?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by dasparrow: 1:04pm On May 19, 2013
peleson: U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?

Yes o! you are not alone. I was just telling myself, look at the nice wide balconies. I am a sucker for balconies because one can just put a small table and some chairs there and enjoy the evening breeze. The building too looks nice and well maintained unlike here in Nigeria were our apartment buildings all look rotten except for the brand new buildings just erected.

@Post

Honestly, it is wrong to cheat. The wife should be ashamed of herself but its funny how the other man quickly escaped through the window, LOL

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by shblinks: 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
dplomaticVal: Hhhaha Funny video...., brazilians r nt smilin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.