Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Story Behind Your Date Of Birth - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (9385 Views)

How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Going Out The First Time? Here Are 7 Best Topics You Can Discuss With Your Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Behind Your Date Of Birth by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
guy pls i like to know u,are u a clairvoyant. pls quote me to reply and we can exchange email.everything u wrote about no 2 is true and that is my mother.gush.
Re: Story Behind Your Date Of Birth by coolzeal(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2014
I am number 1, but this is just an astrology or psychology observant or whatsoever. I believe anybody can be anything and personalities differs, not some date or luck charm.
Re: Story Behind Your Date Of Birth by arsetalks(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
I am number 1 and was born on the 26th of December, no true in this. Another one please?
Re: Story Behind Your Date Of Birth by talk2hb1(m): 8:38am On Jan 17
Numerology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.