Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (12138 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep:

Bro! your from akwa-ibom? nice, i hardly see my pplz here
Meet me
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by sunnyt1(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Everywhere u go u see guys being foolish b4 some mere shiit girls. U either see a guy who bought suya and put on the table, d girl would be eating the main suya while d guy eats d onions or nothing or u would see another one who takes a girl to eatery, he would spend at least 3k to buy eatables for d girl, d girl would be eating while he would just seat and watch her like zombie. One foolish guy was just behind me dis evening after buying one full plate of fried rice with chicken laps with salad with moi moi wit two pack of chivita juice and a big plate of ice cream for her, d girl was consuming d whole stuff while he was seated hungrily telling her frivolous stories of when his late grand father was d village head and d strongest herbalist of his coomunity as at dat time. I hate guys of this type wit passion. If ur money is not enough to take care of the two of u, better dont take her out at all. It looks like a real fool and d girl knew that. All dis mugu guys sef. I no blame dem sha.

A man can do anything, go any length to achieve his goal, If only dos kinda men can apply such principles to their carreers, there will be more successful people.

You shd know wat a guy wants wen he gives a gal N1
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2013
modella just came in here to scatter this male thread angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
Itsmodella, hmmmmm! i dey laff! u dey look for my trouble o. U r touching d lion tail as if its harmless o. Ok na, lets see who cries last!

Aside monetary aspect, i bet if my eye-catching and pu.ss.y bubbling d.icck worth fucking that ur odorous and d.icck-peeling pu.ss.y sited in-btwn ur stretch-marked laps.

Last time i checked, i was told a man vomited ceaselessly and got sick just after fuccking u cos d entire air in d room was changed to a very terrible and disgusting smell even as it resist air fresheners/fumigation and until he was rushed and revived in d emergency ward of a nearby hospital. Is that d kind of pusssy u expected me to dicck? TILL U DIE, I NO FIT FUCCK UR ODOROUS AND HALF-DECAYED PUSSY. Akpara nte afo.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2013
@pleep, our people are many here. Just that d nature of weird usernames used here disfigure d possibility of being noticed coupled wit d way that english is d official language here. Ekom do!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Itsmodella, hmmmmm! i dey laff! u dey look for my trouble o. U r touching d lion tail as if its harmless o. Ok na, lets see who cries last!

Aside monetary aspect, i bet if my eye-catching and pu.ss.y bubbling d.icck worth fucking that ur odorous and d.icck-peeling pu.ss.y sited in-btwn ur stretch-marked laps.

Last time i checked, i was told a man vomited ceaselessly and got sick just after fuccking u cos d entire air in d room was changed to a very terrible and disgusting smell even as it resist air fresheners/fumigation and until he was rushed and revived in d emergency ward of a nearby hospital. Is that d kind of pusssy u expected me to dicck? TILL U DIE, I NO FIT FUCCK UR ODOROUS AND HALF-DECAYED PUSSY. Akpara nte afo.
Ur next 3 Alomo Bitter bottles are on me, Sir
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^

Oh pleep, I want to chop your money o grin grin grin

will you be my lover? tongue tongue
Sigh.... how much per hour tongue

ITbomb:
Meet me
wow, i thought it was just igbos and yorubas on this site.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by segzicres(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2013
@redbenson chill bro...i feel the same way too....everytime i go to a restaurant theres always that guy that's a mage! but then again you should consider the guys age tho......u
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Itsmodella, hmmmmm! i dey laff! u dey look for my trouble o. U r touching d lion tail as if its harmless o. Ok na, lets see who cries last!

Benson & hedges it don do o! Hanhan? Na woman u dey follow drag like dis? Jeez! Calm it down joor! See as u use ur own hand dey scata ur thread,SMH!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by pleep(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013
MODELLA come here let me evaluate you... come na... i won't bite wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013

shocked shocked shocked angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: MODELLA come here let me evaluate you... come na... i won't bite wink

grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2013
@redbenson I wanted to laugh in Greek b4 bt I decided to do it in Italian kokohahahahalalalakajala. Frm nw on bro I wil count d point between u and @Itsmodela. Both of u are on a par now, 5 points each. Oya make una begin, make u no cari last o.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella:
You must be very stupïd. In your pathetic mind, you're a psychologist, right? Did you say my type? I suggest you shut that shithole you call a mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say. You can't just open your useless mouth and spew nonsense about me simply because you've been allowed access to the internet.

See this poor äss efulefu o, coming on here to form levels.

If a guy decides to spend on his girl, how is it your business? If he decides to eat onions while she eats the suya, how is it your business? If the guy decides to drink water while the girlfriend eats nkwobi, how e take concern you? na you dey pay? the guy tell you say him dey hungry? Dey dere dey take panadol for another man headache. My point is, people all have their reasons for doing what they do, reasons you have no idea about. You can't just judge them based on what you think (which is very skewed btw). The way you'd act is not the same way they'd act and you can't open that smelly cesspit you call a mouth and judge them based on your own standards.
What a fit of rage!! Take it easy. Everything here should be taken easy and cool...We are a bunch of anonymous fellas here! We don't even know ourselves in person. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Common, shut that your useless trap, you this emasculated thing. People like you are liabilities to the entire populace, both male and female, acting like a puss and bitching about irrelevant things, things that are none of your bloody business. You are not even fit to be called a man, heck, my shoe sole has more strength than you, ewu abakaliki.

Baby oku! LOL! She's literally breathing out fire grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Itsmodella, i dont blame a punk like u after all, dis is just internet. I've mistakenly dated a bunch of liabilities like u b4 and once they come into my life and see my standard, they refuse to back off. If i meet u whch of course a gold digger, after yanshing u once or twice, i will quickly send u parking and if u refuse to go, i wouldnt mind tearing ur cli.to.ris wit razor blade if that would make u stay off. Bunch of liabilities.

If Ngozi Iweala had d same gold digging mentality over-ruling u at d moment, i wonder if she would've ever been where she is today. Go think on how to make ur own money and stop gold-digging. Unam ikot.

Ette ufok! Afo amewot enye ama! LOL smiley
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Shut the fück up, so you're actually proud to call that 2 inch pencil in between your elephant legs a dïck? hahaha!! wonders shall never end o. Any chick who decides to date a swine like you must be very stupïd. Dumb fück, which standards do you have? nothing, zero standards, that's all you got. Ugly, pathetic shitbum like you coming on here to puff your chest like a constipated gorilla

Me, gold digger? how much more low can you sink? I initially thought you had a brain in that thick skull of yours but I was wrong. Your skull is filled with spermflakes...silly cünt.

LOL! I back off!!! I definitely do not wish to called all these names LWKMD...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Benson & hedges it don do o! Hanhan? Na woman u dey follow drag like dis? Jeez! Calm it down joor! See as u use ur own hand dey scata ur thread,SMH!!
allow them to breath off their ages for us.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Chukskalidon:
allow them to breath off their ages for us.
It's better for them to vent away their anger. If this kind of rage is trap inside, I forsee nothing but a catalysmic implosion LOL smiley
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Chukskalidon:
ewoo! U cn neva b lyk dat. I shuldn't giv dat a 2nd tot. Infact na 190 babes: atmc and moyola i caught.
chucks leave me biko this thread is messed big time! I'm out
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2013
ATMC: chucks leave me biko this thread is messed big time! I'm out
Me too, i always leave a thread when rats and scumbags takes over
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2013
ATMC: chucks leave me biko this thread is messed big time! I'm out
eyaa! Baby did I said sumtin unchicky to u. Am so sooorieeee babie. Do u want me to cry?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
The thread is messed up, and that's true. So what if clean our mess up. OK @RedBenson & @itsModella, pls let's stop fight. I don't know if @OP is satisfied with the responses here. Would you say you've achieved your desires??

**his is my own personal question)**
Ladies, what do you want a guy to do in order to prove that he loves you. And how do a man differentiate b/w a girl that is there to "chop" him and the one that is real?? I hope this restores the thread back to order.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Guys am really sorry for almost thwarting d thread. Let's ride on pls.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
RedBenson: Guys am really sorry for almost thwarting d thread. Let's ride on pls.
Well it seems many ppl hv un-followed this thread. Let's see!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by rekeson: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hungry girls everywhere
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Poster, you probably don't know the power of the V. Watch this video. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDQ84pyTJ8
[/url]
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by rekeson: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
FRR1:
Well it seems many ppl hv un-followed this thread. Let's see!!

I am still following cos me and d OP views life from same perspective.

Men literally worship women, but @ d end of d day wot can dese hungry folks (ladies) offer? just S-E-X

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
rekeson:

I am still following cos me and d OP views life from same perspective.

Men literally worship women, but @ d end of d day wot can dese hungry folks (ladies) offer? just S-E-X
That's totally not true. You comment is nothing but mean, derogatory and condescending...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Deadlypoison: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
na only Nigerian boys/men dey do that kind thing!
such meat drapes
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
@topic
i suggest we start a massive campaign to educate the males on how to
keep their money in their pockets, and keep their **** in their boxers.

who is with me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / Breast Feeding Ur Child And Hubby !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.