Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker (12136 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2013
It was a cool morning, i was chilling and cruzing when i suddenly realized i had to make a payment to someone so so important. i had my bath, freshed up and zoomed off in a simple outfit.(I look my best just after bath).
I got to the bank, went for a deposit slip, and alas there was a queue. since i was rushing somewhere and wanted to quickly get out of the bank, i decided to fill the slip while standing, so i can catch up with any opportunity as fast as possible. It turned out those ahead of me were making withdrawals, after i was asked to then go to a cabin to make my deposit. I slightly opened the door and i saw this female staff who on sighting me gasped and left her mouth half open with an astounding look of awe. I didn't understand, i sat down and gave her the slip with my cash deposit, then i quickly told her that the double writings on the slip was because i filled it upstanding cos she would glance at the slip and then look back at me. She then told me to sign in certain areas on the slip for reasons best know to her, i obliged and bowed my head to sign. looking up to give her the slip, i met with another unusual stare, i became uncomfortable, started to think right there on what this might mean, then what she made a final word, i understood something must be going on in her head so so much she couldn't control it, had to show it off. That to me was assault, i felt like going back to slap her, but on what grounds? Synopsis is that ladies are now so shameless and unbecoming. only god knows what she would have done if the cabin wasn't transparent. i don't pride myself in my handsomeness because i didn't create myself, its a gift from God. Next time i see her or have a similar experience, its gonna be WAR!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 14, 2013
Ok.

4 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Luckygurl(f): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Oh my, then U must be breath taking and such are incidents U have to put up with.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Luckygurl(f): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Oh my, then U must be breath taking and such are incidents U have to put up with.

SMH @ dis gurl still up by dis tym doing only God knows what.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by 2legit2qwt: 2:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Ok we've heard you're handsome. How is this romantic? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by k2039: 3:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Story story, Story.

I can't believe I just wasted about 3 minutes reading this dead crap, mtchew. Newbie trying to be relevant on his first post, mtchew.

7 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 14, 2013
undecided for your mind....
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Exponental(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2013
@op, If a lady appreciates u n dis makes u feel offended. U can go to ibadan, wear their typical tribal mark (TM) n look for a conc acid, use it to tattoo ur face, I'm sure no lady will ever appreciate u.

3 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2013
That's it? Seriously?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by rodeo0070(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2013
sandyylove: That's it? Seriously?
Datsall. MEGA MSTCTHEWESS...
***adjusts pillow and goes back to sleep***

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Abbey2sam(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2013
So you have to hurried to nairaland where you can write any poo and pple will read

SMH
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by FulaniBOII(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: Story story, Story.

I can't believe I just wasted about 3 minutes reading this dead crap, mtchew. Newbie trying to be relevant on his first post, mtchew.
And another 3 minutes to type this.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by ebamma(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2013
mumu na because u resemble that thief were snatch her handbag last week na him make she been dey look u, u no even thank God say she no call police make them come arrest you

15 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Enegod(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2013
op, is that all? i was expecting a romantic and happy ending....

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by pomporiking: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2013
You could be the ugliest thing she has seen undecided

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by EejaNla01(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2013
These are the type of guys that discourage women from making moves or giving signs of interest.

Mtseew angry

3 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by vickyO(f): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: Story story, Story.

i agree with you, crap!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by seedord247(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2013
IF they did not credited the money you deposited you'd blaiming the bank and asking for how to sue the bank. You have the choice of joining the que but due to your selfish and immature act, you decided to follow the wrong way because you see cossy Ojiafor manchester.

lemme see you open thread say ya money lost... Na Ogun i go use bath you.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2013
okay.

Mr Nl is this December, hope you're in?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by DJDOLA(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2013
EVERY NAIRALANDER NOW CLAIM THEY ARE HANDSOME...BUT THEY REFUSE TO UPLOAD THIER PICX....GOD IS WATCHING

2 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by normaljenny(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2013
playdude: It was a cool morning, i was chilling and cruzing when i suddenly realized i had to make a payment to someone so so important. i had my bath, freshed up and zoomed off in a simple outfit.(I look my best just after bath).
I got to the bank, went for a deposit slip, and alas there was a queue. since i was rushing somewhere and wanted to quickly get out of the bank, i decided to fill the slip while standing, so i can catch up with any opportunity as fast as possible. It turned out those ahead of me were making withdrawals, after i was asked to then go to a cabin to make my deposit. I slightly opened the door and i saw this female staff who on sighting me gasped and left her mouth half open with an astounding look of awe. I didn't understand, i sat down and gave her the slip with my cash deposit, then i quickly told her that the double writings on the slip was because i filled it upstanding cos she would glance at the slip and then look back at me. She then told me to sign in certain areas on the slip for reasons best know to her, i obliged and bowed my head to sign. looking up to give her the slip, i met with another unusual stare, i became uncomfortable, started to think right there on what this might mean, then what she made a final word, i understood something must be going on in her head so so much she couldn't control it, had to show it off. That to me was assault, i felt like going back to slap her, but on what grounds? Synopsis is that ladies are now so shameless and unbecoming. only god knows what she would have done if the cabin wasn't transparent. i don't pride myself in my handsomeness because i didn't create myself, its a gift from God. Next time i see her or have a similar experience, its gonna be WAR!!!!!!!!!!

Bro just ask anybody around to teach you how to upload a picture, after we have seen your picture, then we will know whhat to tell you. For now we (me especially) no sabi wetin I go tell you.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Lekwanu ifeanyi oh
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by pasqal09: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2013
So What's unbelievable abt this crap? Someppl are too young for the internet. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Wait a min,don't tell me u opened an acct on NL jst 2 post dis crap!!
Handsome guy,d gurl might lukin at u lyk dat cos u might luk lyk d robbers dat has bein 2 d bank b4....even if itz becos u r handsome nko??na 2day..mtchewwwu
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by pendusky(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Wait a min,don't tell me u opened an acct on NL jst 2 post dis crap!!
Handsome guy,d gurl might lukin at u lyk dat cos u might luk lyk d robbers dat has bein 2 d bank b4....even if itz becos u r handsome nko??na 2day..mtchewwwu
na today you knw guys? what if the guy in question is the guy datng u?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2013
pendusky:
na today you knw guys? what if the guy in question is the guy datng u?
funi...i don't lyk assuming tinz.bottom line:hez nt dating me.xo there is no nid 4 "wat if"
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Lordave: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2013
OP BETA POST 5 OF YOUR UGLY PICTURES HERE, SO WE TOO CAN STARE IN ASTONISHMENT WHAT THE BANKER SAW...
You no dey even shame, you go deposit 1300naira na im you come run post for nairaland.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by TindiGladys(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
No comments
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
OP is so ugly he's shocked a woman looked at him.that's why he found it unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by oxygen47: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Just get out
What kind of economic waste is dis story
Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
woman dey give u face, u dey run! what type of a man chickens out of responsibilities? only a boy! guy, grow up jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? Test Yourself With This PHOTO / My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.