Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (54272 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Lakayana: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.
how perfect are you if you have children do you know what they are up to this moment? Yes we shall bring them up in the way of the lord but don't judge and condemn others. For person wen bend down dey look another person yansh im own sef open for back.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Permit me to say this y'all & I believe most of you will feel some animosity with this comment, I couldn't care less anyway so here goes:
Every time we are quick to condemn, verbally abuse & view cultists with an eye of contempt for their moral ineptitude right? Wrong! Ok so maybe you were lucky enough to go thru your university without blending in, but hve you bothered to think that maybe you were just lucky & nothing more? Do you think anyone goes to school with the sole intention of becoming a cultist, I think not!
Did you sleep with at least 4girls/guys during your school days? If yes, you're not better than the cultist. Did you write an exam for someone or pay for machine urself? If yes, my friend you're not better than that cultist. Did you go to more night parties/clubs than you went for TDB? You're not better than a cultist. Did you drink more star/gulder/stout bottles more than you drank water bottles in a single day? You nor better pass cultist.
My point is count yourself lucky that their Public Relations(PR) department did not notice you enough to want you, maybe you didn't fit their job description. I'm not pro-cultist so don't even think in that direction but if you think the young man pictured above decided to die a cultist, think again.. Everyone has skeletons in their university cupboards, just thank your God yours wasn't exposed for the world to see.

P.s: for those of you who attend school fellowship & cell meeting, but still have gf or bf in your life, well you're not better than a cultist. Hell does not have faculty or department.

THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT IS SPONSORED BY CRACK AND HE IS/WAS NOT A CULTIST

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sweetnigga(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
U guys should not worry we are onto the guys that killed him and we shall fight to the last. Nor be madam put kpomo. RIP XVI
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by 3kay945(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
crackhaus: Permit me to say this y'all & I believe most of you will feel some animosity with this comment, I couldn't care less anyway so here goes:
Every time we are quick to condemn, verbally abuse & view cultists with an eye of contempt for their moral ineptitude right? Wrong! Ok so maybe you were lucky enough to go thru your university without blending in, but hve you bothered to think that maybe you were just lucky & nothing more? Do you think anyone goes to school with the sole intention of becoming a cultist, I think not!
Did you sleep with at least 4girls/guys during your school days? If yes, you're not better than the cultist. Did you write an exam for someone or pay for machine urself? If yes, my friend you're not better than that cultist. Did you go to more night parties/clubs than you went for TDB? You're not better than a cultist. Did you drink more star/gulder/stout bottles more than you drank water bottles in a single day? You nor better pass cultist.
My point is count yourself lucky that their Public Relations(PR) department did not notice you enough to want you, maybe you didn't fit their job description. I'm not pro-cultist so don't even think in that direction but if you think the young man pictured above decided to die a cultist, think again.. Everyone has skeletons in their university cupboards, just thank your God yours wasn't exposed for the world to see.

P.s: for those of you who attend school fellowship & cell meeting, but still have gf or bf in your life, well you're not better than a cultist. Hell does not have faculty or department.

THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT IS SPONSORED BY CRACK AND HE IS/WAS NOT A CULTIST

This is ur opinion and you're solely entitle to it.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vanstanzy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
berem: Abi oo! Like i give a flying fucck about his decompsing body. After carrying a pregnancy for 9 months with painful labour, training a child from kindergarten to university level, all the spoilt brat could repay his mother is to become a cultist and get killed like a goat. mtcheeew!

Why can't u have pity on urself? one day u will (if u ain't already) be a mother. It is hard, but

DON'T CONDEMN angry cos u ain't a saint either.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by honprof1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Akshow: See as e Mumuciously Waste him life on top say e wan feel among. I pity the poor woman e has turned into a bereaved mother. Stewpid boy

But I have not read from anyone like u who has been able to justify ur accusation on this deceased on cultism! Could u give pls give some point to proof ur comment..
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Moeydak(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: STOOPID BOY! ENGAGING IN CULTISM. AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING INSENSITIVE, I'LL SAY HE DIDN'T GET WHAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE.
for God's sake how can ppl be talkin like this??nobody deserves to die like that..are yall 100% sure he a cultist...abeg make ppl dey think joor.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by toprealman: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Decryptor: This were photographs of the Late Damoche which he took exactly one year ago with his mum. I got to find out that she was a teacher. I wonder what he was thinking being a cultist! He should have thought about the people who mattered most in his life. You can see that one was dated Feb 27 2012 while the other one was taken on the 2nd of March one year exactly today.
Onye nta akuko! Can you prove he is a cultist? Or where you there when he was initiated?
Even when you are foolish, keeping quiet makes you look like a wise man!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
RIP bro,Alora lives.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
What is heartless about reaping what u sow. The only person that should felt for is his mum.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Well, at least there a few reasonable people on this thread. That's how people were dropping prayer for Patience Jonathan...

Even your Bible says you reap what you sow. Shikena!!!

Treat others as you expect to be treated...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by juman(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Say No To Cultism.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by j4jj: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
I really pity d old woman, however, I'm jst thinking if it will b possible to do without joining a cultist after several threat! I think I will put this topic up for discussion 1 day
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto: So are we supposed to feel pity for a cultist?

Live with your decisions.
Thank you jor. He was even flying colour when he was shot. Wetin men de carry for shoulder na head all these small small boys de take carry am. Who knows how many hit this boy has been involved in, how many people children e don take count score. I don't feel a drop of pity for him.

He made his decision and should live with the consequences, unfortunately he paid the ultimate price.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Bright2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
God bless the dead!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by ifedun2: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Father
Lord,please keep our children safe from the prying eyes of cultists and
the case of 'mistaken identity' in Jesus mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by metti(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Decryptor: This were photographs of the Late Damoche which he took exactly one year ago with his mum. I got to find out that she was a teacher. I wonder what he was thinking being a cultist! He should have thought about the people who mattered most in his life. You can see that one was dated Feb 27 2012 while the other one was taken on the 2nd of March one year exactly today.

How could you conclude just like that that he was a cultist?
Has it been proven?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vanstanzy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
juman: Say No To Cultism.

ONE MILLION LIKES!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Armed robbers, murderers, r-apists, 419ers all have family photos, so kini big deal?

On some level, the mother may have known her son was up to no good

Bad friends, odd hours, concealed items. Its too bad, but it doesn't change anything
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vandarsar(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nah! You're the idiot here. This guys don't give a damn to waste your life so why pity them?
Ohh cause he's a star? Don't u know those people's whose life are being wasted on a daily basis by this cultist could mean more to me than Damoshes's?

Ever found yourself where this people are shooting sporadically or butchering at will??

You need to get a life and understand this is karma caughting up with him..... Same reason I don't give a fuc.k about the ALU victims. These idio.ts terrorized my area when I was in skool and we were constantly being stripped off our phones and valuables...

I can't pity some people when they die, bully, armed rubbers and heartless politicians.

phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sol2galay: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.

\

Bro not nowadays oo,sometime you will bring up a child in most comely manner when he grow-up he chose his own way. Sometime dont blame Mamas
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vandarsar(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sol2galay: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
LastApostle:
Do you know how many souls the damoche guy committed to mother earth or he joined cult for the fun of it?

This time he wasn't smart enough and paid the price.

May God forgive his sinful soul.

You are sounding as if you know him
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Dipwater(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
One lasuite told me the same thing sef that the dude was a an alora. Ehya ,I pity his mum. Freshers and jambite pls do all u can to avoid cultism ,it is better to graduate as a ju than end up like this. Life still plenty for front.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Sijo01(f): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Blue blood!

him carry the mata for head.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sobastical: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry

He's actually right brother... So why being pissed?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Wadosky(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Damoche likes blue t shirts
Take heart dear mama
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sol2galay: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
crackhaus: Permit me to say this y'all & I believe most of you will feel some animosity with this comment, I couldn't care less anyway so here goes:

All these right-up make no sense,i was even expecting to read a sensible comment here only to knw it is a trash

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Which cult flies blue colour? I know yellow is bucca, black is axe, red is pyrates.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
g.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it" This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.
shaattap there! How can u just jump into conclusion and say his parent failed him?? What if his parent trained him right, but he refused to let those training take root in his life. What we should all be praying for is dat God should not let us have kids dat wouldn't listen to us.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by seunblack(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why was dis guy always wearing blue?even on d day he was killd he was flying same color,mayb cos am not a cultist sha,I might not knw d ans,but I need an ans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.