Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (54255 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Lanrefahm(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
ylaa:
did he tell you he's a muslim?
Did he practice the deen
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
vanstanzy:

NOW HOW DO U KNOW ALL THIS IF U AIN'T INTERESTED? I DON BEGIN SUSPECT U. shocked shocked shocked
Nigga puhleeze. I passed through the four walls of a uni.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Lanrefahm(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
So why didn't he show her appreciation by facing his studies and graduating/making her proud?
I find it hard to understand what attracts these people to join cults when they know they are likely to be killed as cultists.[/quote]

I just wonda
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by guyosict(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry

Did U kw hw many ppl he has killed, any way is a pity
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Chitexs250(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
cool cool cool

Here is a toast to the dead already and hurrah
to the next to die

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by benz33(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
25 UN-employed&not-too desperate youths to learn a business they can do with a LAPTOP AND FAST INTERNET CONNECTION at the corner of their house without so much stress or wahala...call me now or text me if your interested or if u know anybody who is interested...08051744119. Thank you. Be Empowered.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
berem: Abi oo! Like i give a flying fucck about his decompsing body. After carrying a pregnancy for 9 months with painful labour, training a child from kindergarten to university level, all the spoilt brat could repay his mother is to become a cultist and get killed like a goat. mtcheeew!
he is a muslim, shey u know
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by henryadex(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vykiano: Respect d dead.....RIP

SO DAT U NO GO DIE??
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Summersland(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hahaha! No nairaland guyz are son of God oooooo no cultism among us here i beg
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.

Are you serious? so you are blaming his parents for not raising him properly and you forget there are kids raised in good homes who choose to be wayward. its a matter of CHOICE my friend not his parents!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by henryadex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
WE DEY TELL ALL OF UNA STUDENTS SAY MAKE UNA READ YOUR BOOK VERY WELL SO U CAN GRADUATE ONE DAY TO REPAY YOUR PARENTS THEIR HARD LABOUR, ME I GET PLENTY GRADUATION GOWNS TO GO AROUND, JUST VISIT MY SHOP @ http://graduationgownsventures.gnbo.com.ng/home
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Obo LO SHEI. . .na im kill am. Wetin dey make guyz join cult OBO. . .lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Am not twisting the Bible per se, it actually a question of when or from what age is a child old? So what would you say here?

Simply put:

GROWN UP:

adjective
1. fully mature: fully developed and mature
2. for adults: relating to or for adults

OLD

having lived long: having lived for many years in comparison with others

senior: showing physical or mental characteristics sometimes associated with long life

OLD AGE

later years of life: the latter years of somebody's life lived out to its full term. See also middle age

SOURCE: Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Does that answer your question?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
kabaka1:

because Damoche may have become a celebrity one day because of his music talent n ambition, but his dreams has reached a dead end because of his bad decision of being a cultist and he paid the ultimate price 4 his decision. So This is a classic case of the price of making the wrong choices n decisions in life cry.
Talent? With which song obo to shei. . . .hahahahahahahah. . . Una type dey make mediocres like Davido sell records. . .talent my strong black nnnnnyansh!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Simply put:

GROWN UP:

adjective

OLD

senior: showing physical or mental characteristics sometimes associated with long life

OLD AGE

later years of life: the latter years of somebody's life lived out to its full term. See also middle age

SOURCE: Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

hahahahah. . .grown up is not an adjective abeg. . .teasher no teash me nonsense
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by claremont(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
I'm shocked at the kind of negative comments I'm reading on here, the comments clearly show that most Nigerians have lost every ounce of humanity in their veins. What does it matter if the deceased was a cultist?! The bottomline now is that he is dead, and the civil thing to do is to show some modicum of respect for the dead.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by 5alive(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . .grown up is not an adjective abeg. . .teasher no teash me nonsense
like seriously...... Did u go to schu at all
Wow, nairaland con see ignoramus ooo.
A grown up man.......grown up i s an adjectiv tellin us more abt d man..
Chai. Ur mom needs to watchout for u cos na dullards like u dey join cult for schu
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Tropilo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
yomip3t: Blue tops last year , blue top this year again.... I guess he's a blue guy. U go don know say e carry am for head no be small.

Na Chelsea cult e bn dey?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
berem: Abi oo! Like i give a flying fucck about his decompsing body. After carrying a pregnancy for 9 months with painful labour, training a child from kindergarten to university level, all the spoilt brat could repay his mother is to become a cultist and get killed like a goat. mtcheeew!
Has any one of you making all these harsh comments ever sat to think about the different factors that could make one to become a culitist It might not really have been his choice o! Hmm.... sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . .grown up is not an adjective abeg. . .teasher no teash me nonsense

Adjectives are words that describe or modify another person or thing in the sentence. The Articles — a, an, and the — are adjectives.

the tall professor
the lugubrious lieutenant
a solid commitment
a month's pay
a six-year-old child
the unhappiest, richest man

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm

so also:

A grown up person.

It could also be used as a noun. for example adult: an adult person (usually used by or to children)
Ask a grown-up to put it in the oven for you. [b][/b]

Are you still laughing? Don't be in a hurry to show your ignorance. If you don't agree with what someone else says feel free to refute it but be sure of what you are saying. OK?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by eyenCalabar(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Simply put:

GROWN UP:

adjective

OLD

OLD AGE

No sir. I asked you: At/from what age exactly is that scripture talking about?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by sweetgala(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
blink182: Thank you jor. He was even flying colour when he was shot.

I don't get what some of you mean by flying colour, do certain confraternities wear certain colours as the american gangs would?
And would you know the colours associated with a cult gang . Just to enlighten us.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

Adjectives are words that describe or modify another person or thing in the sentence. The Articles — a, an, and the — are adjectives.

the tall professor
the lugubrious lieutenant
a solid commitment
a month's pay
a six-year-old child
the unhappiest, richest man

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm

so also:

A grown up person.

It could also be used as a noun. for example adult: an adult person (usually used by or to children)
Ask a grown-up to put it in the oven for you. [b][/b]

Are you still laughing? Don't be in a hurry to show your ignorance. If you don't agree with what someone else says feel free to refute it but be sure of what you are saying. OK?
I laugh in swahili. . .hahahahahah. . . You don't know and do not know that you do not know. . .lol.
Again, I will repeat it and correct your ignorant mind, grown up is not an adjective and can't be used as one.
Even your phrase: "Grown up man" sounds odd and dumb. It is a noun for Bleep sake, you empty-headed nincompoop trying so hard to sound smart.
Your school teacher needs to be shot in the head for not teaching you properly, what a waste of tax payers' money.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: I laugh in swahili. . .hahahahahah. . . You don't know and do not know that you do not know. . .lol.
Again, I will repeat it and correct your ignorant mind, grown up is not an adjective and can't be used as one.
Even your phrase: "Grown up man" sounds odd and dumb. It is a noun for Bleep sake, you empty-headed nincompoop trying so hard to sound smart.
Your school teacher needs to be shot in the head for not teaching you properly, what a waste of tax payers' money.

How old are you? I have explained things to you and given you sources instead you choose to insult me because you have nothing else to say. Every Tom D.ick and Harry can insult. Even if you cant you can always google the worst kind of insult then copy and paste but maturity should enable an individual to know better. So i ask again, how old are you? I refrain from answering you. Maybe in 5-10 years time we can have a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by blackmale(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.
how do you know his parents failed him,, do you know d guy and his family? never conclude if you dont know something
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
5alive: like seriously...... Did u go to schu at all
Wow, nairaland con see ignoramus ooo.
A grown up man.......grown up i s an adjectiv tellin us more abt d man..
Chai. Ur mom needs to watchout for u cos na dullards like u dey join cult for schu
na which kpangolo school this ignoramus go wey im wan teach person wey better pass by light yrs. Edioota.
What do you know that you are blabbing.
Hahahah. . .he does not even know what an adjective actually does. "Grown up man". . .lol. . What does that even mean? It is like saying pretty beauty, dumb dumb dumb. You know nothing, just shut it and stop this lame attempt to butt in into sth you don't understand. What a dolt!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by davidmonye(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
guy he's nt heartless he's jst bin rational
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rollyfemmy: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
chymystique: Everybody is nw Formin Innocence cos of dis... Am sure some Nairalanders are Cultists too!!

lol..u no well o!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by rhymz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
chreld_b:

How old are you? I have explained things to you and given you sources instead you choose to insult me because you have nothing else to say. Every Tom D.ick and Harry can insult. Even if you cant you can always google the worst kind of insult then copy and paste but maturity should enable an individual to know better. So i ask again, how old are you? I refrain from answering you. Maybe in 5-10 years time we can have a conversation.
Old enough to school your ignorant mind on the imperatives of properly written grammar and structure. What are you going to claim next, that those phrases you use are also adjectives?lol. . .what a tragic show of ignorance.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by piero2u(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
please how do you guys know he was a cultist?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chreldb(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar:

No sir. I asked you: At/from what age exactly is that scripture talking about?

The question could also mean at what age is a person considered old. Find that out yourself I don't have the time to do that. Bottom line is that you should know there is a difference between an old person and a grown up person. All old people are grown ups but not all grown ups are old.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by eyenCalabar(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
blackmale: how do you know his parents failed him,, do you know d guy and his family? never conclude if you dont know something

So what happened? This is a simple logical reasoning sire. He was not well grounded orpn morals. Simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead / Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.