Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (54254 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by mbhs139(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
azimibraun: All said and done.. Bt who hs proof 2 show this boy ws a cultist? Cos a guy died in a gang related fashion doesn't mk mk him a gang member.. Who knws if its part of his killers plans to label him a cultist so that nigerians see it dt way? I need proof.if u knw him as a cultist den who are his fellow cultist in skool or @ home?

His cultist colleagues took to the internet, twitter to be precise, threatening fire and brimstone. They called him his cult given name, told him to fly safe(hope you know what that means). so, when you put one and two together, you will get it that what people are insinuating may not be far from the truth.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by mbhs139(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
sweet_gala:

I don't get what some of you mean by flying colour, do certain confraternities wear certain colours as the american gangs would?
And would you know the colours associated with a cult gang . Just to enlighten us.

yes at the boldened. Eiye wears blue, Buca- Yellow; Ake () wears Black; and the list goes on
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by mbhs139(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: Has any one of you making all these harsh comments ever sat to think about the different factors that could make one to become a culitist It might not really have been his choice o! Hmm.... sad

Can you please give us an example of the factors that will lead one to becoming a cultist. it appears you may have passed through that road before, please educate us
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
gbigbega:

Nobody can force you to be a cultist. You may have been pressurized but you definitely cannot be forced against your will. Getting out may be a different game though. Getting in is absolutely your wrong deluded judgement and choice.
True, you can't be forced to do what you do not want to do. But you can be pressurised a great deal. My main point is, not everyone can handle pressure of that nature (or maybe any nature). Some people are just too sensitive in nature.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by gbigbega: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . .don't be mad at the fact that you are not that smart, I don't know how painful that must feel but I understand. . .lol.
Now go and do your monkey argument with your fellow below average I.Q mate, EyenCalabar or whatever the dullard calls himself. The both of you are a perfect pair of ignorant MOFOs making senseless arguments.

Guys, get a life or something. You've been going back and forth on this adjective blah blah thing. Is that what this thread is all about? Adjective? Commoooon. How about contributing something positive to thread for a change.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
mbhs139:

Can you please give us an example of the factors that will lead one to becoming a cultist. it appears you may have passed through that road before, please educate us
Lol, never walked that road before grin . But from what goes on around us, I've learnt that an emotionally unstable person/someone with esteem issues (low self esteem as a result of whatever I duno) who is under great pressure by peers who are cultists would most likely yield. Their overly sensitive nature and emotional instability are the real culprits here.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
sweet_gala:

I don't get what some of you mean by flying colour, do certain confraternities wear certain colours as the american gangs would?
And would you know the colours associated with a cult gang . Just to enlighten us.
every cult has their colour and he was showcasing himself. Except you didn't go to university or lived off campus, you will know them and their colours.

Cultists are not mindless killers as most people assume even though there are members that over react at times but they simply do not just go out to kill like that.

And before people start concluding I'm a strong man, I'm nowhere near it.

If you abstain from trouble, trouble will not seek you.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by gbigbega: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: True, you can't be forced to do what you do not want to do. But you can be pressurised a great deal. My main point is, not everyone can handle pressure of that nature (or maybe any nature). Some people are just too sensitive in nature.

Again I'll say the choice still lies on you. The manner of people you move with and the kind of things you want may also determine the amount of pressure you get. if you want to be popular in school and want girls and all the likes, little pressure may be immense and irresistible to you. No matter how much you are pressured, you will not accept the offer if they came to you and say "join us and we assure you, you may get killed or maimed in less than 2 year. The moment you join, you will keep looking over your shoulder". Trust me nobody will join. You feel pressured because they tell you the ephemeral gains and you get too tempted to resist because of your own appetite for such.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Avril83: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Quote author=Tinyemeka]
Ba?
Didn't his mum ask him why he was always wearing blue?

[/quote]. See JAMB question.grin
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by guyosict(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: Has any one of you making all these harsh comments ever sat to think about the different factors that could make one to become a culitist It might not really have been his choice o! Hmm.... sad

Hey p/s in life everybody hv choice, right or wrong but kw U most be accountable 4 ur choice
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by tyle(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
He wouid have joined illuminati. That would have help him alot.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by JamesAbudu: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
O what a pity!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by JamesAbudu: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
gbigbega:

Again I'll say the choice still lies on you. The manner of people you move with and the kind of things you want may also determine the amount of pressure you get. if you want to be popular in school and want girls and all the likes, little pressure may be immense and irresistible to you. No matter how much you are pressured, you will not accept the offer if they came to you and say "join us and we assure you, you may get killed or maimed in less than 2 year. The moment you join, you will keep looking over your shoulder". Trust me nobody will join. You feel pressured because they tell you the ephemeral gains and you get too tempted to resist because of your own appetite for such.

True talk smiley
gbigbega:

True talk
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Deewonder(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
But seriously, have u guys made ur findings to discover if dis guy wz in a cult? Dnt forget, he wz a rapper, and maybe havin an affair wit a girlfriend 2 a cultist, because most ladies like 2 associate wit celebrities @ d detriment of dia guy's feeling.....
Golden rule: Judge not, so dat u will not be judge

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why is he always wearing blue clothes?

Is that the symbol of his fraternity?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by thoniann(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Na God save me for UNIBEN oooooooooooooooooo. My friends and family for don dey do 10 Years remembrance for me. Confra no good ooooo. E no dey pay.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by bakjal(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
May God bless u my broda!som ppl r naturally i.d.i.o.ts
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Alincko: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2013
At times I wonder Ђδω old A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys cos U̶̲̥̅̊ talk just fφя̩̥̊ talking sake D guy is Died we shuld just let d guy sleep A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ pple shuld let God judge D Boko Aram dat were killing pple in d name of Allah is it not more dan cultism? Guys wat if is assasin dat kill him nko or cos he was killed @ d school Gate now amount to d fact dat is ɑ̤̥̈̊ cultist? Eny one of U̶̲̥̅̊ who as not sin shuld trow d 1st stone bunch of Hypocrate REST IN PEACE DAMOCHE S.EC ℓ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊√Ε U̶̲̥̅̊ BROTHER WE ℓ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊√Ε UUU so much Brother May U̶̲̥̅̊я soul rest in perfect Peace miss U̶̲̥̅̊ brother,friend,HOMMIES.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by CeCeBillz(f): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2013
In chris*voice* pls don't judge me and I won't judge u and if u love me den let it be beautiful! Who r u pple to juge de life he lived? Just let him RIP n focus on urself btw who said u all r berrra dan de dead? Abegi! Make una free de guy ah
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by jkross(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2013
bigx: Always on Blue
Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά airlord Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά.now dem don shoot his wings down..how he wan take fly again..dead men don't tell stories..
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by jkross(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Vanneni: True, you can't be forced to do what you do not want to do. But you can be pressurised a great deal. My main point is, not everyone can handle pressure of that nature (or maybe any nature). Some people are just too sensitive in nature.
Gone are those days they pressurize people to join confraternities

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by EseRaphael: 1:59am On Mar 04, 2013
I mean who was dis guy?
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Chynx(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Yomieluv: RIP bro,Alora lives.

Here goes another clown!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Akteenz: 3:28am On Mar 04, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.
His parents might have done their bèst but it fell on deaf ears
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 04, 2013
bakjal: May God bless u my broda!som ppl r naturally i.d.i.o.ts
Your father, for example.. wink
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by akinladejo: 5:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Is good for him. Let him die.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Vanneni: Lol, never walked that road before grin . But from what goes on around us, I've learnt that an emotionally unstable person/someone with esteem issues (low self esteem as a result of whatever I duno) who is under great pressure by peers who are cultists would most likely yield. Their overly sensitive nature and emotional instability are the real culprits here.

And there is the problem - an unstable person with delusions of grandeur, you brush his shoulder when walking past him and it becomes a fight because of 'who he is'
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by abrajproperty: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2013
He wasn't in. The blue house: he belong to the yellow house! I guess he wore blue to frick them oponent maybe.buh the bottom line is this guy was cool in the faculty!
yomip3t: Blue tops last year , blue top this year again.... I guess he's a blue guy. U go don know say e carry am for head no be small.
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by goodgood2(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2013
If you're the type that spends time studying, researching analyzing issues and praying, joining a cult group would be the last thing on your mind. On the other hand, if you're the type that feels you're ain't given enough attention, you're not popular, girls don't "trip" for you; you'll likely going to be deceived by Satan into joining cults. Brethren, say "no" to low self-esteem; say "no" to poor reading habit!
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by ddeola: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by xreal: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2013
I liked this guy's music (not the lyrics though).

But, why was he always putting on a blue? even till death.
He must had been a loyal member.

RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead / Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50