Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy (1693 Views)

Must Read: T W A C I (sex Of Life) / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
I may not be in the right topic here. But pls tell me what you think. I met a. Nigeran man and we have been dating for several months . When i met him. He told me he was seperated from his wife .When we talked about it he tells me things are diffetent inNigeria parents are pushing fot reconc iliation. But that it isnt gonna happen. How commion if at all is it for couples to divorce or live seperately ?I am not a woman that wants someoneelses man. shocked
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by KINGwax(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ok. Tell me what to tell u. Pls

1 Like

Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
this onyibo nor sabi speak english ooh

hey oyinbo- wat country et are you from et
maybe you should talk to me somewhere else so i can advice you well

1 Like

Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Us and he is here already.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
njaluv: Us and he is here already.

na so - are u russian
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
No American
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
King. I don't want tell u what to tell me.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
smiley
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sent u an email
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
smiley
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Resent it. Did u get it?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Resent it. Did u get it?
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
If he is in american,, where is the wife of him? In nigeria or america?

You can also send me private message if u like
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joel.:
If he is in american,, where is the wife of him? In nigeria or america?

You can also send me private message if u like

undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
My email is there, not pm
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
nj check your junk/spam folder
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
If the former wife of him is in nigeria, i will advise you to continue with him while it last, if he's good and kind to you be positive. Sometime marrage is not met to last forever, considering the fact that there are alot divoice rate in america.

Are you white or black baby?
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joel.:

Are you white or black baby?

angry angry angry

Nj- there is just one question i gotta ask you
do u love this man and can u spend the rest of your life with him
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
I am white she is in Nigeria. Will try again 190.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
njaluv: I am white she is in Nigeria.

How do you want us to believe u,
Can we see ur picture, kindly send me ur picture to tony4loving@yahoo.co.uk.

Since you both are is america, i dont see any problem here, except he is planing he's way back to nigeria. cheesy
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
190 i have checked both folders.. no email unless u r the one. I just answered.one thing I have learned thus world is to small when i am ready ill put my pic up. I am white in us. He is Nigerian.. she is there.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by 190: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joel.:

How do you want us to believe u,
Can we see ur picture, kindly send me ur picture to tony4loving@yahoo.co.uk.

Since you both are is america, i dont see any problem here, except he is planing he's way back to nigeria. cheesy

No!!
bruv what the heck is your problem
tell her wah u wanna tell her here and leave out the picture angry angry angry
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
190:

No!!
bruv what the heck is your problem
tell her wah u wanna tell her here and leave out the picture angry angry angry
no 190 i am just try to check if she is real and who she is, but you ve to let me knw if u like to ve this woman to urself, i can leave her to you if she likes you,
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by GraceBestowed(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
OP, I'm going to tell you straight up, you have no business dealing with a married man, it's a vicious cycle!!

Even if a married man tells you he's on his way to divorce, don't believe him until you see the decree absolute for yourself; you were NOT created to be anybody's fool!

I also think you should lay off dating for a while, take time off to 'find yourself' (for lack of a better word), because in this your case, the right thing is the hardest to do, which is leaving him.

All the best! x

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by beenslapped: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi am new here
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2013
First off let me say I am not here to find anyone. If u hsve a problem giving advicd don't give it. I DONT.need to prove to any one who Iam... Grace thankyou. I have left him once before and felt I was doing the right but yet the whole time apart I was second guessing my self as to if i did the right thing.I had niot dated in a while before i met him.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2013
beenslapped: Hi am new here

Been dating this Naija guy here in South Africa, but at first he did seem to be a good decent man and hey the other day he dey slap me, but am so deeply in love with this guy. Now it has happened twice and the other day he strapped my eyelid with a fork. Is it that becoz men from Nigerian they are used to be worshipped by their women? I'ts like he will ask for something else and he changes his mind they he start arguing and I answer back.
hot temper guy just like me, listen guy will not slap you if he is not in love with you. So is just for you to check urself if you can manage him, because he will get worst later, also u can manage him if you can understand him and dont do things you knows he hates
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2013
njaluv: First off let me say I am not here to find anyone. If u hsve a problem giving advicd don't give it. I DONT.need to prove to any one who Iam... Grace thankyou. I have left him once before and felt I was doing the right but yet the whole time apart I was second guessing my self as to if i did the right thing.I had niot dated in a while before i met him.
who do you feel will loose if you dump him? He will only go for another woman in american regardless of he is married or not, alot of ladys will kill to have me. So is up to you to decide what you want.
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by omega25red(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2013
poster

i like what Grace said. Hooking up with a man who you know is married will only get you in trouble in most cases. There has been tons of instances where Nigerian men will say they are single while here in the u.s while they are actually married with kids in Nigeria. So do be careful.

by the way how old is the man? and is he documented?
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by omega25red(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2013
beenslapped: Hi am new here

Been dating this Naija guy here in South Africa, but at first he did seem to be a good decent man and hey the other day he dey slap me, but am so deeply in love with this guy. Now it has happened twice and the other day he strapped my eyelid with a fork. Is it that becoz men from Nigerian they are used to be worshipped by their women? I'ts like he will ask for something else and he changes his mind they he start arguing and I answer back.
why are you hijacking someone else's post with your wahala ? why didn't you open your own post. If a man is slapping you around and using a fork to scratch you eye lids then no one should tell you to pack your bags and run for your life
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by Joel3(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2013
njaluv: First off let me say I am not here to find anyone. If u hsve a problem giving advicd don't give it. I DONT.need to prove to any one who Iam... Grace thankyou. I have left him once before and felt I was doing the right but yet the whole time apart I was second guessing my self as to if i did the right thing.I had niot dated in a while before i met him.
do not mistake me sometimes i might be funny only if you understand, you have not given much details as to get full advise, i am a nigerian man and in best position to advice on issue like this. Email me for further details, i can lead and direct you and have to do some investigation .
Re: Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy by njaluv(f): 1:53am On Mar 03, 2013
Yes he is . 43 and documented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Advice / Romance / My Cousin Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.