Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman (9477 Views)

See The Six ( 6 ) Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love B.00bs / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
For long it has been debated if blackmen involved in interracial relationship with white women really have genuine love for such women.The answer is no.The blackman's main aim of dating a white woman is to elevate himself to a high pedestal in social circles and to revenge himself on the whiteman for the abuses he suffered during colonialism in africa and slavery in america.For a blackman,dating a white woman soots his bruised ego.The blackman hopes by dating a white woman he gets his revenge on the white man but the blackman ends up by ridiculing himself.In his desperate quest to get a white woman he ends up only getting the left overs.Morbidly obese and virtually unattactive caucasian women are the types a blackman is able to get.The angelina jolies,the jennifer anistons,the celine dions and other whitewomen which belong to the class of beautiful women of average size is beyond the blackman's reach.The only choice a blackman has is by hooking up to a fat ugly looking caucasian woman and flaunting her on tv as his prize.Blackmen african and black american alike both suffer from a huge inferiority complex.
Wishing u a happy valentine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by OTwist: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
r u not fed up with writing over and over always abt the same thing?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Blackteeth(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nonsense. Speak for yourself.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by onila(f): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
;d
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by SAFO(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
This one has no life, worrying about the trials and tribulations of foreign women.

Swallow, did your own man leave you for a morbidly obese white women? I'm beginning to think so.

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kambili190: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
;d ;d ;d

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kambili190: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin

love is colorblind wink

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kambili190: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
only for swallu who discriminates against her own people by believing that Naija man cannot do any better than getting fat ugly old women. i pity u swallu
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kambili190: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
smiley

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Njgirl1: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
SAFO:

This one has no life, worrying about the trials and tribulations of foreign women.

Swallow, did your own man leave you for a morbidly obese white women? I'm beginning to think so.
swallu is male.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Tosinville(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
The OP is a compound troll.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by bekay911(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
Different strokes for different foks
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by newmusic: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Rubbish from the OP, Makes no sense
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by tpia5: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
the black race has always absorbed input from every other one.

that's why blacks are a kaleidoscope of colour.

no biggie.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by nene1: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
tpia@:

the black race has always absorbed input from every other one.

that's why blacks are a kaleidoscope of colour.

no biggie.

lol, yea. we are probably the only group that mixes so much. Anyway, I personally don't have an issue with Interracial relationships. I don't think it should be an issue. I used to not like those couples, but I am glad I have changed and don't have those negative views anymore. However, for me PERSONALLY, I prefer men of the same background. I am not interested in men of other races or cultures.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Lenny5000(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2012
swallu:

For long it has been debated if blackmen involved in interracial relationship with white women really have genuine love for such women.The answer is no.The blackman's main aim of dating a white woman is to elevate himself to a high pedestal in social circles and to revenge himself on the whiteman for the abuses he suffered during colonialism in africa and slavery in america.For a blackman,dating a white woman soots his bruised ego.The blackman hopes by dating a white woman he gets his revenge on the white man but the blackman ends up by ridiculing himself.In his desperate quest to get a white woman he ends up only getting the left overs.Morbidly obese and virtually unattactive caucasian women are the types a blackman is able to get.The angelina jolies,the jennifer anistons,the celine dions and other whitewomen which belong to the class of beautiful women of average size is beyond the blackman's reach.The only choice a blackman has is by hooking up to a fat ugly looking caucasian woman and flaunting her on tv as his prize.Blackmen african and black american alike both suffer from a huge inferiority complex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I don't sound rude with this, but I suggest you see a shrink and do some personal evaluation because you show some disturbing traces in your post above, That you would see God's creations as colors and not Flesh and Blood is really disturbing. That humans should dictate their feelings based on skin colors and not how they feel is way beyond me. Left to you, my God-son should not be born, Lemme just stop please

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by tpia5: 4:11am On Feb 14, 2012
Its always blacks crying loudest over these things.

You rarely see other races doing the same.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
swallu:

Interesting article grin grin grin
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
amusing

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
She looks better than the other fat white chicks you posted. ^^^^^^
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kokoye(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
swallu:

. . . The angelina jolies,the jennifer anistons,the celine dions and other whitewomen which belong to the class of beautiful women of average size is beyond the blackman's reach.The only choice a blackman has is by hooking up to a fat ugly looking caucasian woman . . .

You betcha . . i bet this hurts. Even if they're separated . . but he used to tap it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
Damn Seal is ooogulay.

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kokoye(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
I used him for added effect  grin

even an ugly black man can get a pretty white chick  . . . something the op will always cry over.

1 Like

Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
kokoye:

I used him for added effect  grin

even an ugly black man can get a pretty white chick  . . . something the op will always cry over.

Heidi is pretty?     Okay.   lipsrsealed

The white chick above is prettier than Heidi.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kokoye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
is she ugly?
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
kokoye:

is she ugly?

She looks better than Seal. lipsrsealed I guess we have different definition of pretty.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kokoye(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
are you a man??
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
NO. undecided
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by kokoye(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
good . . leave that to us then.
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love B/w A Blackman And A White Woman by claremont(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
swallu: Morbidly obese and virtually unattactive caucasian women are the types a blackman is able to get The angelina jolies,the jennifer anistons,the celine dions and other whitewomen which belong to the class of beautiful women of average size is beyond the blackman's reach.The only choice a blackman has is by hooking up to a fat ugly looking caucasian woman and flaunting her on tv as his prize.Blackmen african and black american alike both suffer from a huge inferiority complex.
That's not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.