Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ (12510 Views)

Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by gerald09(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Well they say d older u get d wiser u become, it took him long enough but I fink he is getting there, now Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ know he understands d problems of the leaders (eventually) wat is his plans to redeem himself for not doin what was ryt when he was a leader. Baba u gettin old which mean u will soon join d ancestors how do you want to be remember as a leader who knew what was ryt but neva did it or a who eventually did the ryt tin.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by sholasys: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Initially i didnt believe he said it, but i latter read it at the punch site. If i have the opportunity to interview him i would have ask him:
1. what is a good leader to him
2. when did he realise we lack a good leadership in this country.
3. was he a good leader? if no, why didnt he be and if yes what make him a good leader ? having ruled us for 12yrs
This kind of statement from Baba is provoking and demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by ITbomb(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oludrex: [q[b][/b]uote author=ITbomb]in that case all former bad leaders should be rounded up and shot.
What do ya think?
THOU SHALL NOT KILL
The same God commanded David, ' Go and kill the Philistines and save Keilah'. 1Sam 23:2
So like saying now Go and kill all the past leaders and save Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by sammmiey1: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pot dey call kettle black
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by sambos994(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Look who's talking.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by jmslimx(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPEd8xujG4Y [/url]

Every Nigeria youth is suppose to watch is movie , because we have being kept captive since 1960 till we standup in one voice to fight this evil men before nigeria becomes what we want our children to see . please watch
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by DDNICE: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
This old man is always missing the oppurtunity to keep quiet
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by toideve(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Old age don de worry dis man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by RECO: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Serious
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by adim2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
this is a case of kettle not just calling pot black, but saying that the pot is very black. where as the kettle is blacker
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by dontlie: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
I beg u guys shld leave this man oh, he is just saying the truth been a bad leader or a bad president doesn't stopped him from saying the truth and the nigerians has bad leader in the past. And I am sure that he is saying this to all of us as a nigerian so that we will not make same mistake we make in electing him and gel as our president, let be wise for once in voting for the right person and let stopped apportioning blames to him for say the kind truth. Let believe In our country one day we will make it.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by dangermouse(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
A clear case of the pot calling the kettle black...
Until Nigeria and Nigerians choose and elect their leaders wisely,bad leasership would abound.
Its our collective responsibility to vote-in credible and honest men come 2015 irrespective of tribal,religious and political affinity.
The onus is on us the electorates
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigeria is a country full of paradox. Nigeria would export forces to Mali, yet she needs security. Can a man whose house is on fire assist in putting off the fire in another man's house?

OBJ thinks we have forgotten about his administration. Let him come out and give account of the $16bn he spent on power. Let us investigate the sale of NITEL. Let us know how much he has in his account. How many days did he spend in Nigeria during his tenure? How much was his estacode?

If his hands are clean, let him speak. I wish Gani Fawhemi was still alive
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by okoolori(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
With all due respect, I think obj is mentally drained.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by ibedun: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigeria and indeed Africa lacks good people. Believe it or not it is impossible for bad leaders to emerge from a population of good people. We are just bad and evil and that's why we are where we are. Even the masses are bad and thoughtless and as irresponsible and reckless like their leaders.So people stop blaming "leaders"
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by tolsaac: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
In an advanced country like china dis man should av been long forgotten hanged. Thief calling thief ole!
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=18pt]One thing about OBJ is that he will say the truth even if the truth condemns him as well.
Unlike GEJ.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by cap28: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
the st.upid puppet of america and europe is at it again, opening his mouth to vomit crap when he and IBB are the reason that nigeria is now known all over the world as an economic basket case.

hopeless bas.tard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9sLfCeKC-E
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by mrvictor: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – example: OBJ
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by goodgood2(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
During his days inside the "glass house," people threw stones at his his house. In a bid to silent them, he unleashed EFCC on them; he even went the extra mile to get rid of some stone-throwers. Now, someone else is in the glass house and he is throwing stones from all angles. OBJ, is this fair? Good leaders? Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by nenergy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmm,its funny how our politrickians only see things clearly when they are out of office. Expect a book on leadership from Goodluck Jonathan after his tenure. #Shame
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by sucess001(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
I agree Obj had his deficiencies buh he freaking has the right to make dt statement...of all Naija's presidents...he stands out most. Check d economy wen he left. Check how much foreign reserves we had...d telecoms revolution started under him. Our national ratings were increased. He commanded respect internationally. I criticised him wen he was president buh wen I see GeJ, I wish we cud have him back..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
visionbiafra: Obj or whatever he calls himself is the worst and most hypocritical leader that Nigeria has ever seen

No offence to anyone but he is a politician and even the most honest politicians have to sacrifice their values to serve. We can all say what we want or would do, but if you were in his shoes do you think you would have a choice? Nigeria is not run by just Naija leaders but the UN and the West. The last thing they want to see is a progressive Africa.

The day African leaders break the ties, is the day that your votes and opinions would count, IF the leaders truly believe in and exercise REAL democracy.

The entire globe is in bondage and lack honest/good leaders. Nigeria is not alone.

BTW: I am not making excuses, I am just being realistic.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Philolos: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Baba OBJ obviously you just woke up from your slumber. Researchers have recorded that most men in their 70s need a nap. That said, Baba, but you are part of the problem(s). The tens of children you fathered in Nigeria, some living abroad should tell you so. But thanks for letting the masses know; for we would have not known. Utter nonsense. Next topic please!
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Philolos: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
ibedun: Nigeria and indeed Africa lacks good people. Believe it or not it is impossible for bad leaders to emerge from a population of good people. We are just bad and evil and that's why we are where we are. Even the masses are bad and thoughtless and as irresponsible and reckless like their leaders.So people stop blaming "leaders"

I concur.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Smhart1(f): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Is Obasanjo a leader ?
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by kooto(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
chiover: I am so happy that baba is also one of our leaders. Does this assertion means that baba is also a bad leader??
\
You've just spoken my mind.
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Limaoscar: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Everytime you point an accusing finger, just remember that you have at least four pointing back at you. Shouldn't Baba know this? No!
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by AdituEde(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
In my minuscule intelligence, I have a syllogism...

Nigeria lacks good leaders.
OBJ is one of her leaders.
Therefore, OBJ is a...
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
U see Nigerians rantings simply cuz a LION just spoke the truth without exonerating himself..............among these peeps who could not process simple information shall thus become a leader one day!!!!

Why the rant when a leader comes open and says our problem is ''Bad leadership'' without ''exonerating himself'' thus charging us to ''fight it ''.......!!!

Nna,na wa ooohhhh.....Baba is right!!!
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by tomakint: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
ITbomb: in that case all former bad leaders should be rounded up and shot.
What do ya think?
I think you (ITbomb) should bell the cat cool
Re: Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ by nke001: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
He just lied!
He will still lie again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition / Kwara APC Crisis: Lai Mohammed Faction Threatens To Work Against Party / cc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.