Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (12518 Views)

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Fashola Opens Apapa-Ijora Bridge As Emergency Repair Works Attains Milestone(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by lordkit400: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
federal government of Nigeria has Begin the repair works on the bad Apapa-Ijora bridge, in Lagos.

Babatunde Fashola, minister of power, works and housing, recently pay visited the failed portions on the bridge and ordered its shut down indefinitely so as to carry out repairs on a collapsing part of the structure.

Following its closure, the minister had disclosed that the ever-busy bridge had not been properly maintained since it was built 40 years ago.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/13/photos-federal-government-commence-the-repair-of-apapa-ijora-bridge-in-lagos/

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by ekesoft(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerians like doing sh*t lipsrsealed..least I forget ftc ...lol
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by favouriteYSF(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Make I pitch my tent here before ijora boys go occupy eveeywhere

7 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by micfoley: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good one

12 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by timilehing(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Ok
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Useless people

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by vintino(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Work in progress

6 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Zico5(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Wailers are the most miserable set of people in Nigeria. U work they wail, u don't they wail. Fashola should just continue his good work. These people are just parasites, chop I chop is what they want, no reason whatsoever. The road that the clueless one could not repair for 5 years. These people will soon begin to die of hypertension cos Power will never return to them cos what they are preaching is politics of bitterness.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Mackson01: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Serious govt. Good one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016
ok..... noted

1 Like

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one o.

But make dollar Good Na Im dey do me.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by nurez305(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Na dangote trailer cause those shit
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by caumeme(f): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2016
FG dey fail
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by ajaolu(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
That's good. At least they've spent something out of the ministry of works unprecedented lion share in the budget.
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by realestworld(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2016
DickDastardly: Useless people

you againg!!!
Just look at how awkward your post looks here. If na market you take talk this one, peope go nack you with wood o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2016
I thank the government for this development.

Nigerians ought to understand that no free money again. You have to work hard and manage your wealth or income.

Less fraudulent deals, less corruption in our industries and government institutions etc. Everybody now lives according to his resources. Which is good because it opens our mind and makes us innovative.

Please stop insulting this government. Start dreaming (ideas), stand up and accomplish same. last Friday at oakwood hotel, sme tink tank had a seminar for free and I saw only few youths majority in attendance were elderly peeps, yet they (youths) blame the government. Smh.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2016
realestworld:

you againg!!!
Just look at how awkward your post looks here. If na market you take talk this one, peope go nack you with wood o
wink
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Bobby4090: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2016
If only Fashola can concentrate on federal roads in Lagos he will win my support and I will forget his monumental sins of being a failure in the power ministry. What he should do now is to secretly beg Buhari to do a minor cabinet reshuffle and appoint a professional as a new minister for Power so that he Fashola can concentrate on roads and housing and we can then remove the tag 'Minister of Darkness' from his titles. It it his greed that made him go for 3 important ministries yet he is not a professional in any of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by osahonmk(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Many Good news everywhere... PMB is working... Nigeria is moving forward

6 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by mansmx20(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Useless people

Hahahahaha!!!
Guy what is your problem? You don't want the goverment to do any thing good neh! Habba!

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
mansmx20:

Hahahahaha!!!
Guy what is your problem? You don't want the goverment to do any thing good neh! Habba!
tongue
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by agbangam: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Bobby4090:
If only Fashola can concentrate on federal roads in Lagos he will win my support and I will forget his monumental sins of being a failure in the power ministry. What he should do now is to secretly beg Buhari to do a minor cabinet reshuffle and appoint a professional as a new minister for Power so that he Fashola can concentrate on roads and housing and we can then remove the tag 'Minister of Darkness' from his titles. It it his greed that made him go for 3 important ministries yet he is not a professional in any of them.

My guy how has Fashola failed in d power sector?? U can continue to vandalize gas pipe-lines and still xpect to have constant power supply. Besides wit all d professionals dat have previously occupied dat position did we ever have constant power?? Fashola work is more of a supervisory role cos he has Perm Sect n advisers dat are professionals. All we just need is his integrity n discipline to get us @least 18hrs of constant light. But wait oo were u dey live sef cos light has improved in my area.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Jozzy1063: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
We enjoy almost 24 light here in ikorodu Lagos state, Great work nd improvement. Am so happy.
Bobby4090:

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
zis is wonderpul we affreciate it
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by mrssamson(f): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2016
Dat's good
Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by itswell1: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
I thank the government this development.

Nigerians ought to understand that no free money again. You have to work hard and manage your wealth or income.

Less fraudulent deals, less corruption in our industries and government institutions etc. Everybody now lives according to his resources. Which is good because it opens our mind and makes us innovative.

Please stop insulting this government. Start dreaming (ideas), stand up and accomplish same. last Friday at oakwood hotel, sme tink tank had a seminar for free and I saw only few youths majority in attendance were elderly peeps, yet they (youths) blame the government. Smh.
God bless what a great post.
We have too much fake wealth around and this makes people that work legitiimately look so stupid as if they are not working. We want people with real wealth and not stolen wealth in the society, this is the only way a country can grow.
This is what this government has been trying to do but the corrupt minded will not see anything good because thier source of livelihood is been taken from them.
I am in total support of this government. We will not go back to eygpt, PDP 16 years in power was a disaster sharing our commonwealth amongst their families, friends, children and even girl friends/Olosho !

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins The Repair Of Apapa-Ijora Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
I thank the government this development.

May God bless you. Please keep on being a voice that awakens a sleeping generation. Don't give up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him / Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.