Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men (1131 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by mzfelivisions(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Hello all, I'm a foriegner living in Nigeria because of love of the culture and people. I knew from my 1st visit tht this was where I wanted to live my life.I'm a widowed mother who unfortunately doesn't look her age. My delima is that as much as l love Nigerian men, I'm afraid of them because they seem to like quarrels and controversy and to be emotionally bankrupt. It seems they assimilate the amount of Shakara a woman causes with the assumed depth and commitment to their "professed love". Where I come from, love is not noisy, its deep, trusted, and given freely. There's no price tag attached(although a man should be a man and support his household) and its definately not a trophy to be shown off or bragged about. Its a nurturing of two spirits that are becomming one. Men want to be loved and catered to, yet are incapable of loving. Its as if they don't realize that love is reciprocal and that its the love they feed their partner that they will inturn feed them back, that will nurture their children, give her the strength to run their businesses n home. Also every indication of likeness is attached to sex and trial. Is that how pertners are chosen, just by trying everyone til you find the one who does it right? What about the sanctity of a woman? Isn't she supposed to be a mans prize? His pride? How can she be if everyone has tried up until him? Please help me understand or I think I will have to remain single in Nigeria, as I've no plan of leaving the country.
Re: Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by KINGwax(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2013
1. Stay put
2. By soundin like ds online, ur shop is opened up for spammers.
3. Relax
4. Yes: sex is almost essential. You dnt want to be attractive and wanted a relationship without sex..well, not with ma type. But disadv is dt: u may nt find a true love.
The adv is: u MIGHT eventually find someone who will love without sex.
But listen, u may end up waitin forever.
But ma advice?
Ok...u got a child? Well grown I biliv.
Then get a fuckmate or stay single.
Watz d big deal

1 Like

Re: Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by mzfelivisions(f): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Iv been in Naija long enuf to identify scammers, but thnx for d advise. F**k mate can't work for me as I dnt do casual intimacy. Its all or nothin n I guess I'd rather be alone physically than have a body next to me and yet be alone emotionally
KINGwax: 1. Stay put
2. By soundin like ds online, ur shop is opened up for spammers.
3. Relax
4. Yes: sex is almost essential. You dnt want to be attractive and wanted a relationship without sex..well, not with ma type. But disadv is dt: u may nt find a true love.
The adv is: u MIGHT eventually find someone who will love without sex.
But listen, u may end up waitin forever.
But ma advice?
Ok...u got a child? Well grown I biliv.
Then get a fuckmate or stay single.
Watz d big deal

3 Likes

Re: Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by olumaxi(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Wetin i wan chop dis mrng sef?
Re: Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by oyinbogirl(f): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Chin up girl, there are good ones there possessing all those qualities you desire. Just might take a bit of searching thats all. Love will come when you are least expecting it! Make sure the guy is open and free to discuss anything thats up for discussing. And that he is not married already of course. Take your time, the right one is always worth the wait. Hope it helps.
Re: Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men by 9jagobetta: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2014
well, apparently not so many are above 45yrs old here... good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / The “rules” And Playing Mind Games With men. / I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.