Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure (1134 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Joel3(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have notice that girls with over big breast and ass are just too shy and insecure, their goody bags is just to over notice. And this bring too much attention from eye saw (both male and female). Many people kinda of look them alot and most time they always lost steps. When they enter some area mostly were the ibo boys dominate, some of the ibo boys can shout aloud and have fun at them.

But to me this goodies are tools, which God has endowed on them, which they are suppose to get more confident to control men if not all, but it then end the other way. some of them cannot even look guys on their face.

There is one girl in my area which have oversize breast. She always put all kind of big shirt just to hide the breast. When she want to run maybe like its raining, she kinda of hold the breast while running like tolotolo. I can see she is not just conformable with it at all.

There is one that pass me now which made me to come up with this thread. From her ass down to her hips is just too wide and big. Although she is not fat but endowed down there with big lap, she cannot even move. Dropping one leg after the other like elephant while the backyard is shaking heavily. when i look at her she kinda of face the ground. danm i would have talk to her i just bleeped up. well next time. this are the kind of women a guy can oppress when they are in love but the only thing is that they got too much attention.

f .u .c .k .e .d
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Word? shocked

Hmmm...tales from the hood.
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Vivly(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op, Your point is?
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by AbuMikey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2013

Now Playing Kcee ft Wizkid = Pullover cool

Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by homesteady(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
undecided
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Damojo: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
OP, shey na big booty cause ur bad english? Try thinking with ur brain and not ur a$$, maybe u will spew less sh*t!
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Another ASUU hangover!!!
Shioor! angry
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by imsuboi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congi has finished this boy. Chai!

grin grin
Re: I Notice That Girls With Oversize bosom And Bottom Are Just Too Shy And Insecure by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
so bro, big yansh and brèast na your major worry in life?? Ur mate are out there worried about d ongoing strike, some are already into meaningful activities, but you're monitoring and analyzing girls with big front and back?! Never heard of such level of joblessness.
I swear Konji na bastard walahi! angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Moving On / Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face / E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.