Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? (1795 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by jonpinjeff(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2006
Met my best friends fiancee in an alley guest house with her customer recently [ Shes a marketer with a bank]. They were just on their way out. What do I do. Do I tell him. Although to be honest I cant say for sure if they went in for a B**g or Business discussion.

They are due to wed sometime in september. Im in a fix cos shes very fond of me and shes been such a lively and lovable person.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Hotstepper(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2006
you beta find out very well b4 destroying ppl's hapiness
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Priscila(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2006
Due for a wedding? Approach the cheating partner and talk to her before you tell your friend
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Idekeson(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2006
This is a very tricky situation. There are a couple of ways to go but I think the best option is to talk to her about your concerns, since both of you are close. But, be sure you are very tight with your friend and he trusts you, because this might blow up in your face and you lose a friend if she thinks you're interfering in her affairs.
You can't talk to your friend first, because you might be wrong in your conclusion of what you observed.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by chinani(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2006
Listen to Hotstepper. Do not ruin this man's life b/c of suspicions. Suspicions often come to nothing. If you are considered then shine you eyes well well but don't say a word to your friend as yet.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by glodave(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2006
she is ur frnd's financee nt urs so let ur frnd findout 4 himself "Remember pple in love" jt stay out of it!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by babymine(f): 3:01pm On May 08, 2006
How do you know she's cheating?
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by nobledanie(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2006
Sincerely, u cannot conclude that anything transpired. They might have gone for a transaction and u need to know that every marketer must meet a target. You can go transact business anywhere. I am a man and men are logical thinkers and they might have even discussed and the guy might know she was there. Like my fiancee in abj can tell u where i am at a given time. We communicate well and I can tell you where she is right now. PLEASE be careful not to ruin your friendship with the lady. Take ur mind off it okay and be good. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Ddii(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2006
Oga, abeg mind ur business o
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
u want to break somebody's marriage plan? Just keep quiet.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by tega78(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2007
Repeat after me, "Not my Business"
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by angelchi(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
no carry ur own load 4 hand put another person own 4 head o,a word is a enough 4 d wise.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by adeboo(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2007
You better desperately stay outta it cause in the process of being a good guy, you will loose your friend. (been there before i know what am talking about)

And besides, whats to say the vivt to the guest house wasnt legit anyways.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by iykedee: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2008
I think you should have confronted her when you saw her, her reaction would have told you everything, as it is now, just pretend you never saw anything.
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2009
no be ur business. but me i share ur feelings, marketer or no marketer there are places u don't go 4 business. that place u saw her is called "mo sa fun o to". & yoruba say eni a bi re kirin irin ooru
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by biola44: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2009
u r abt 2 lose 2 frnds!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by haley(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2009
OGA AMEBO mind your own business

NONSENSE
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by sparta(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2009
so what if she is cheating hmm? what is the probability that your friend is not cheating too? Let people cheat all they like, its what they like.

Its none of your bizness man!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2009
so because you saw them together you auto assumed she was cheating - som ppl like touble - wait until you have something more concrete before going topovk-nose - busy body!!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by yjay(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire:

so because you saw them together you auto assumed she was cheating - som ppl like touble - wait until you have something more concrete before going topovk-nose - busy body!!

even if he has more concrete stuff to prove it, the best thing for u @poster is to stay outta it! it just usually gets messy & trust me u dont want to be caught up in the middle! my thots though!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2009
yjay:

even if he has more concrete stuff to prove it, the best thing for u @poster is to stay outta it! it just usually gets messy & trust me u dont want to be caught up in the middle! my thots though!

i don't agree - i would report any body i know who is cheating - and that is because i expect ppl to tell me when they see my partner cheating - nothing is hidden under the sun so for me the earlir i know the better - when i tell you, what you decide to do with the info is up to you

but i wouldn't report assumptions i need concrete evidence and proof before getitng involved

but then thats me wink smiley
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by yjay(f): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire:

i don't agree - i would report any body i know who is cheating - and that is because i expect ppl to tell me when they see my partner cheating - nothing is hidden under the sun so for me the earlir i know the better - when i tell you, what you decide to do with the info is up to you

but i wouldn't report assumptions i need concrete evidence and proof before getitng involved

concrete evidence?? do u mean pictures or ving the guy see for himself? cos if its just U witnessing the incident against the cheating spouse, it cld blow up in ur face cos its ur word against his/hers
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by origina9ja(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire
i truss u jare
good gal wink wink

@ poster
i dont believe in such prove
omo u need more evidence
because if she is 4sure cheating on your friend
then u are a life saver for him tongue
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by Ben13: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2009
hmmm. . .na wa o
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2009
yjay:

concrete evidence?? do u mean pictures or ving the guy see for himself? cos if its just U witnessing the incident against the cheating spouse, it cld blow up in ur face cos its ur word against his/hers

if i see the spouse out with another guy holding hands and kissing - or handling each other - that is a sign that is more than business to me. so i will tell of wettin my eyes see - if it blows up in my face and they decide to choose their cheating partner over me, then that is their wahala, i will sleep easier at night knowing i told my my firend the truth -

it has happened to me before - my best friends fiancee was chatting me up and asking me to bed everytime i went to their house - i told her , and she told me off - they both called me for a meeting - called me home wrecker ( i was single at the time) and called me jealous all sorts, he told her i had been lying and trying to break them up - she believed him - told me to stop contacting her and coming to her house - i told her fine, my conscience is clear but i hope she doesn't regret it - they postponed their wedding because she was due to have their baby - whilst in the wating room in labour - she checked his phone and saw msgs from numerous girls, another one even claiming to make plans for their wedding - she dumped him before the baby was done, called me and apologised and came to stay with me whilst she found her feet again!

would i meddle again? - Yes
was it a painful and embarassing experience? - yes
but my conscience was clear and i expect a friend to be able to do such for me

then again that me jarre!

origina9ja:

luxoire
i truss u jare
good gal wink wink

thank you grin
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by yjay(f): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire:

if i see the spouse out with another guy holding hands and kissing - or handling each other - that is a sign that is more than business to me. so i will tell of wettin my eyes see - if it blows up in my face and they decide to choose their cheating partner over me, then that is their wahala, i will sleep easier at night knowing i told my my firend the truth -

it has happened to me before - my best friends fiancee was chatting me up and asking me to bed everytime i went to their house - i told her , and she told me off - they both called me for a meeting - called me home wrecker ( i was single at the time) and called me jealous all sorts, he told her i had been lying and trying to break them up - she believed him - told me to stop contacting her and coming to her house - i told her fine, my conscience is clear but i hope she doesn't regret it - they postponed their wedding because she was due to have their baby - whilst in the wating room in labour - she checked his phone and saw msgs from numerous girls, another one even claiming to make plans for their wedding - she dumped him before the baby was done, called me and apologised and came to stay with me whilst she found her feet again!

would i meddle again? - Yes
was it a painful and embarassing experience? - yes
but my conscience was clear and i expect a friend to be able to do such for me

then again that me jarre!
thank you grin

wow! some story! see wat u mean! but i'm still of the opinion that there are some things that one shldnt pry into, not sure how i wld react to to that experience!!!! they both called me for a meeting called me a home wrecker, not sure i wld ve up for the meeting! good thing she found out herself though!
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2009
yjay:

wow! some story! see wat u mean! but i'm still of the opinion that there are some things that one shldnt pry into, not sure how i wld react to to that experience!!!! they both called me for a meeting called me a home wrecker, not sure i wld ve up for the meeting! good thing she found out herself though!

yeah it was emotionally daunting - i guess a part of me felt like not turning up would make me a liar so i had to turn up to defend my self and tell them my story - and him what i thought of him

yeah, good thing she did - she later apologised to me - but no wahala we all do the most foolish things when we think we are in love
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by origina9ja(f): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
hahAHA
LOVE KO
true talk sha
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by JJYOU: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire:

you did right. i wont trust a "marketer with a bank" with a horse let alone human being in a hotel. some people never learn a cheater is a possible clever liar too
Re: My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? by frank317: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
busy body
if u talk say make dog no chop shit, na u go chop am?

(1) (Reply)

She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back / Will You Marry Your Snr Sister's Ex-lover? / Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.