Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! (4905 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Am In Love With My Best Friends Fiancee ! / My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have this friend Kola{not real name},we work @ the same gas company somewhere in Delta...this friend of mine is engaged to this pretty yoruba girl...have never liked this girl and kola knows it. She's a flirt and I know it very well but kola is blinded by this trait of hers...we quarrelled seriously the day I told him his fiancee is a flirt...since the I avoid subjects relating to her even when he brings it up...2 cut a long story short,she was employed in the same gas firm as I and Kola,we're in the same dept,Kola's in a seperate dept....My manager is a renowned womaniser and rumour has it he has a hand in employing Kola's fiancee.........I resumed very early this morning...on getting to the office I noticed our manager was already around,so unusual....anyways I went to his office to deliver something to him...and guess what I saw...my problem now should I tell Kola or should I mind my biz...the marriage z coming up next feb...{TRUE STORY}
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mind your freaking business dude...all the chicks "kola" has been furcking nko? No be one man go wife them in few months to come also? tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Chazzyboy: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don't put asunder because of ur own time
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by berylLOL(f): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Put Your nose where it belongs, I'm sure Mr. Kola is somewhere doing another girl. pfft.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by aristocrazzy: 1:26am On Dec 04, 2014
You have the choice to prevent a disastrous marriage or you can as well mind ur biz and watch the disaster as it happens. As simple as that you've got nothing to lose right now.

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
berylLOL:
Put Your nose where it belongs, I'm sure Mr. Kola is somewhere doing another girl. pfft.
that gives the fiancee ryt to screw her boss?
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by harrysterol(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2014
berylLOL:
what doing another gal pfft? Am ready to learn angry grin
Carries my sit and moves to the front space of the classroom grin
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Medunah: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2014
MYOFB undecided
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Greatomotoy: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Hoes aren't loyal. tell ur friend sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Greatomotoy:
Hoes aren't loyal. tell ur friend sharp sharp
ill tell him using an anonymous source
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by berylLOL(f): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Equado:
that gives the fiancee ryt to screw her boss?

are You in any way trying to suggest that it is acceptable for the Guy to cheat but it is unacceptable for the girl to do same?
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Cholls(m): 4:29am On Dec 05, 2014
My brother cheesy
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:03am On Dec 05, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2014
It will be of great disservice to your friend if you didn't tell him.

Clear your mind,tell him,at least you have done your part.
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2014
Op please, do what true friends will do., for each other;that's if he's truly ur friend
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Sir, what are friend's for, if you can't watch his back.. Tell your friend wwhat you saw, please don't give a hoot even if you lose your job...
Make sure you confront the babe in the presence of your friend..
A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage..
Be the friend, the holy book talks about, a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Sanguine(f): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2014
You shoulda have taken a snapshot of the duo in the act, that way your friend Kola would probably believe your story. Because as it were, he might just never believe you (if you have no evidence or proof) since he knows you do not like the girl. And so he'd be like ''pictures or Idonbelivit''....
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2014
*sits on fence, zobo in hand*
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by KissQ(f): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Sanguine:
You shoulda have taken a snapshot of the duo in the act, that way your friend Kola would probably believe your story. Because as it were, he might just never believe you (if you have no evidence or proof) since he knows you do not like the girl. And so he'd be like ''pictures or Idonbelivit''....

I agree wif u[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2014
berylLOL:

are You in any way trying to suggest that it is acceptable for the Guy to cheat but it is unacceptable for the girl to do same?
I never said the dude was cheating?
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by ERCROSS(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2014
D lady is doing ur MANAGER and u want to stick ur head in that..
Do u like ur JOB at all..
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by chimerase2: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Op eh after the pants down wat happened next undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Op, just blackmail her and collect your share of that azz. Then, you can tell your friend and if he doesn't believes you, that's his cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
Op eh after the pants down wat happened next undecided
do the maths
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2014
ERCROSS:
D lady is doing ur MANAGER and u want to stick ur head in that..
Do u like ur JOB at all..
undecided
whatabout tellin him through an anonymous source?

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Slonge2:
Op, just threaten to blackmail her and collect your share of that azz. Then, you can tell your friend and if he doesn't believes you, that's his cup of tea.
a hahaahahaha hahahaha haha hahahaha , NL , no go kee person with laugh Ooooohh!!!
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by ERCROSS(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Equado:
whatabout tellin him through an anonymous source?

It depends on if u were seen by either of them when u caught them..
And if u r not.. U may go ahead..
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by mexzony: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2014
berylLOL:
Have you caught kola cheating with another woman.
U this girls always trying to justify cheating one way or the other instead of facing the fact that the girl was caught.
I don't support the OP telling kola directly but pls kola had not been caught so don't assume he is cheating so as to jusitify his fiancé cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by QuiverBox(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Equado:
I have this friend Kola{not real name},we work @ the same gas company somewhere in Delta...this friend of mine is engaged to this pretty yoruba girl...have never liked this girl and kola knows it. She's a flirt and I know it very well but kola is blinded by this trait of hers...we quarrelled seriously the day I told him his fiancee is a flirt...since the I avoid subjects relating to her even when he brings it up...2 cut a long story short,she was employed in the same gas firm as I and Kola,we're in the same dept,Kola's in a seperate dept....My manager is a renowned womaniser and rumour has it he has a hand in employing Kola's fiancee.........I resumed very early this morning...on getting to the office I noticed our manager was already around,so unusual....anyways I went to his office to deliver something to him...and guess what I saw...my problem now should I tell Kola or should I mind my biz...the marriage z coming up next feb...{TRUE STORY}

You should be More worried about Loosing your job

1 Like

Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2014
QuiverBox:

You should be More worried about Loosing your job
my manager can't fire me...so loosing my job this way aint gonna happen no matter the outcome
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by QuiverBox(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Equado:
my manager can't fire me...so loosing my job this way aint gonna happen no matter the outcome

Off course, i never said he was gonna fire you , but u have to watch your back and be more concerned about your job more than your friend's chic
Re: My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! by Equado(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2014
QuiverBox:

Off course, i never said he was gonna fire you , but u have to watch your back and be more concerned about your job more than your friend's chic
aii...am just gonna let him marry her den when she screws up...ill be there to say 'I told you so'...z that it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin? / She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.