Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Say It Without Hurting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say It Without Hurting Her (2144 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by MrsChima(f): 1:47am On Mar 04, 2013
REALITY101:

WTF are you again?

Not a gay man. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Not a gay man. tongue tongue tongue

Oh thank Fons
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2013
Moyola: Well if she kant take smth like dat on the chin n work on herself. . .
think again bruv. . .datz yur wife to be abi not?

M workin on myself lol! fatty lyk me embarassed
like iJus did 10 push upz, cheesy
m on a mission! cool

Lol! Good-luck on your weight watch.

Yes wife to be hopefully
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by topup: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2013
Tell her that you loved the way she was physically when you first met her. Then place emphasis on health, encourage her to cook you healthy meals and suggest some excursions to the gm, with the promise of a sauna/hot tub relaxation or massage post-workout.

All the best!
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2013
topup: Tell her that you loved the way she was physically when you first met her. Then place emphasis on health, [b]encourage her to cook you healthy meals [/b]and suggest some excursions to the gm, with the promise of a sauna/hot tub relaxation or massage post-workout.

All the best!

Phew! I wish she knows how to cook anything else other than mashed potatoes green beans, baking one thing she calls cake and making Radicchio salad, French Salad, Spring Salad and
Mesclun salad oh and baking her almighty chicken.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by onila(f): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2013
REALITY101:

Phew! I wish she knows how to cook anything else other than mashed potatoes green beans, baking one thing she calls cake and making Radicchio salad, French Salad, Spring Salad and
Mesclun salad oh and baking her almighty chicken.
smiley cheesy
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2013
You cant out exercise a bad diet.. so even if she goes to the gym she wont lose the weight if she eats poorly.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]OMFG five pounds?!?!??!! WTF is wrong with her?!?!?! Obese, selfish, cottage-cheese-thighed cow!

Reality, I'm so so sorry. I know the pain you're going through. Wipe dem tears.

[/size]
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper: You cant out exercise a bad diet.. so even if she goes to the gym she wont lose the weight if she eats poorly.

She eats right. I don't think food got ish on it
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]OMFG five pounds?!?!??!! WTF is wrong with her?!?!?! Obese, selfish, cottage-cheese-thighed cow!

Reality, I'm so so sorry. I know the pain you're going through. Wipe dem tears.

[/size]

Sarcasm much!

Remember I told you one of my fears in marriage is my wife gaining weight after child birth no matter how skinny she be embarassed
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by YorubaOmoge: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2013
smh
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2013
REALITY101: Sarcasm much!

Remember I told you one of my fears in marriage is my wife gaining weight after child birth no matter how skinny she be embarassed

[size=13pt]Well, let us know when you become a man. A man, especially a man who passed sex ed 101, anatomy/physiology, or both, knows that the human body fluctuates in weight all the time. A woman's weight fluctuates even more due to ever-changing hormones. Right before that time of the month, a woman's appetite increases. Try understanding your woman more. If it's becoming a problem, then work out with her. Challenge her to one-on-one basketball, hit the tennis courts, or go bowling. Telling her she's gaining weight won't do any favors. I guarantee you that her self-esteem may drop and she'll feel that you find her less attractive.

As for child birth? If you want a healthy child, then your woman needs to gain a certain amount of weight. That is required. Whether or not she loses it depends on how active she is. How active she is co-depends on how much you'll be helping her with the baby as she tries to move around and find her former self. You should know, daddy.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by YorubaOmoge: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2013
You're wasting your time.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Well, let us know when you become a man. A man, especially a man who passed sex ed 101, anatomy/physiology, or both, knows that the human body fluctuates in weight all the time. A woman's weight fluctuates even more due to ever-changing hormones. Right before that time of the month, a woman's appetite increases. Try understanding your woman more. If it's becoming a problem, then work out with her. Challenge her to one-on-one basketball, hit the tennis courts, or go bowling. Telling her she's gaining weight won't do any favors. I guarantee you that her self-esteem may drop and she'll feel that you find her less attractive.

As for child birth? If you want a healthy child, then your woman needs to gain a certain amount of weight. That is required. Whether or not she loses it depends on how active she is. How active she is co-depends on how much you'll be helping her with the baby as she tries to move around and find her former self. You should know, daddy.[/size]

Amen
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: You're wasting your time.

kiss kiss I wont waste your time dear.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by YorubaOmoge: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

kiss kiss I wont waste your time dear.

You could never waste my time grin kiss kiss
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by rodeo0070(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2013
REALITY101:

No sex until marriage duh! cheesy

Ok then, bend over
LOL...

Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Saecula: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow! Please I need that kind of girl. Fat! The trip me.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Saecula: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow! Please I need that kind of girl. Fat! They trip me.
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Saecula: Wow! Please I need that kind of girl. Fat! They trip me.

Mrs. Chima gonna be a perfect match for you then
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
ogugua88:

You know you slayed him right? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima gonna be a perfect match for you then

If having a thick booty makes me fat...OH WELL! wink

Real men that looks 10X BETTER THAN YOU aren't complaining that for sure! grin grin grin Right 2Buffie? grin tongue
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Saecula: Wow! Please I need that kind of girl. Fat! They trip me.

Precious fat or Jennifer Hudson thick? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Say It Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If having a thick booty makes me fat...OH WELL! wink

Real men that looks 10X BETTER THAN YOU aren't complaining that for sure! grin grin grin Right 2Buffie? grin tongue

Phew

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" / Can This Be True Married Women Involve In Prostitution? / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.